Marathi TV

-Dil, Dosti, Duniyadari-1st thread - Page 5

Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Zoey-

I watched it and here's my review of first day first show.
The pace was very good as though you are watching a movie, so much happened in one episode.
The background of one of six characters i,e Reshma was shown and three male characters were introduced. They have a real charming friendship bond and Aashu is funnier among them having some good punches as his style.
The budget seems to be good.
Precap... Another female character will be helping Reshma to occupy their flat. Looks like her husband thrown her out.
So,are we going to watch D3 through the eyes of Reshma?
My Rating ... 5/5

Yes agree mostly, except 5/5 ðŸ˜†

I would give it 4/5 as I felt the flashback was a little too hurried..(still, it's better than crawling through non-imp track)
Ani jara acting madhye pan kami vaatli supporting cast chya.. But if they are going to have limited scope, then it won't matter much in coming episodes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pooriya

Yes agree mostly, except 5/5 ðŸ˜†

I would give it 4/5 as I felt the flashback was a little too hurried..(still, it's better than crawling through non-imp track)
Ani jara acting madhye pan kami vaatli supporting cast chya.. But if they are going to have limited scope, then it won't matter much in coming episodes..

I agree but I was more impressed to have a breadth of fresh air and fast pace worked for me as in daily soaps nothing happens for weeks and here you know what!
Will they continue with this pace?I really hope so.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Arre waah!! Sounds so good!! Thanks Jhanvi for brief intro. Sounds like friends and miles away from Saas Bahu saga.. Will try and catch all the episodes after 2 weeks hopefully ðŸ˜­ hope Internet has all episodes intact! Till then zoey's updates ðŸ˜ƒ
Hello to all people familiar and new faces!! 
mishkil88 thumbnail
Chyd promo of 3D based on room mates. Wonder what dipti was wearing. He lok europe-US madhun kaalach land zalyasarkhe vagtat ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail

I agree but I was more impressed to have a breadth of fresh air and fast pace worked for me as in daily soaps nothing happens for weeks and here you know what!
Will they continue with this pace?I really hope so.

by now u must b familier first 30 epis are always interestg. Then it starts dragging.  So i wont b surprised if it happens here too !
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

by now u must b familier first 30 epis are always interestg. Then it starts dragging.  So i wont b surprised if it happens here too !

Is it so?I guess it is not the rule of thumb as Kannyadaan was an exception.Forget 30,even I couldn't dare to watch second episode.So,the optimist in me says Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai.😉
mishkil88 thumbnail

Is it so?I guess it is not the rule of thumb as Kannyadaan was an exception.Forget 30,even I couldn't dare to watch second episode.So,the optimist in me says Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai.😉

i am not talkg abt bad serials like AHK or JVGA etc.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

mishkil means the romantic shows!

I agree. .what wasdeepti d n even the whole female team..wearing?

Vichitra n odd vattat hya "actresses" asha outfits made
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello friends, good to see some familiar faces here as well and nice to meet new faces. ðŸ¤—
Started watching this show.  It does look like Friends sitcom.  but its fresh because of young and new cast and also not the ghisa pita family drama. tired of those lagnachya goshti. navya, junya, dusarya, tisarya, javai, sasu, sun etc etc.

Hope this serial brings something new and stays fresh for quite some time. will see.

I had seen Swanandi Tikekar's (Minal in the show, UT's daughter) play here in CA some time back. prayogic naatak. she acted really well in that.  

lets enjoy the show before it drags. ðŸ˜Š and happy posting.
Edited by JaniBande - 9 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello all..

Me too watched both the episodes... i really liked it...actors are fresh...dialogues are fresh...

ani saglyat mukhya mhanje saglya radkathanpasun lamb aahe...( sadhya tari )

Kalcha dialogue..."tu routine kelays ka majya gaadikhali yena" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

It was hillarious...