Rangrasiya

SBS:Budget Issues in Casting - Page 3

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Joseph,.

I did not mean a choice of career in bollywood is a bad thing. The cattle will always look around for the greener pastures. . My point is that the actors here are not satisfied with their own work or at least they way the work is offered to them. The sarcastic tweet is says it all.Thus, this shifting from one industry to another.  I don't blame the actors. I already said they work in a terrible atmosphere.

Nowadays the MNC's  hold an exit interview for their employees. Its about 'trying to retaining the employee' who has submitted his resignation. Only TV industry generously says goodbye to new and talented actors without a second thought. Its a loss in my opinion. Of late, I came across at least two actors who claimed they shall not work for fictional or Tv shows anymore. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

Joseph,.

I did not mean a choice of career in bollywood is a bad thing. The cattle will always look around for the greener pastures. . My point is that the actors here are not satisfied with their own work or at least they way the work is offered to them. The sarcastic tweet is says it all.Thus, this shifting from one industry to another.  I don't blame the actors. I already said they work in a terrible atmosphere.

Nowadays the MNC's  hold an exit interview for their employees. Its about 'trying to retaining the employee' who has submitted his resignation. Only TV industry generously says goodbye to new and talented actors without a second thought. Its a loss in my opinion. Of late, I came across at least two actors who claimed they shall not work for fictional or Tv shows anymore. 

I also support Actors decisions If,they want to join BW but,I don't think they are getting any BIG in BW. Signing some B or C grade movies or a tinny-minny role in A grade movie is worst then signing a classy n Big Budget Tele show.

If,Tele Makers/Channels are preferring New comers only,because,they are charging less then any establish n talented actors,then Its really a big loss of Tele Industry.
Hope they'll realize these things soon. 
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Why are some acting as if they are the seniors of this industry?! ðŸ¤“ One show and some awards and they think they belong there!! This is another issue!! These newcomers very easily develop this huge egos!! They enjoy the awards they get and get disappointed too when they don't!! Have you seen their faces when they don't get their prized possession?!! Especially the heroines!! ðŸ˜’ It's the channel's fault for boosting their egos!! ðŸ¤“

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks for sharing some very sensible points in this topic. We really can't blame to actors if,they want to continue their carrier in BW. Its different thing that,except Sushant ,others are still struggling there. But,Its fact that Tele shows failed to justice wid their talent.

Here,I just want to share Nakul Mehta's Tweet after India-Pak world cup match -

Now that we are done with the World Cup, lets focus on more important issues like who will eat the ladoo in tonights #SasuralSimarKa ?

Sadly,this is the fact.

He said that?! Nice but there are other shows too that get on my nerves!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spate22

Why are some acting as if they are the seniors of this industry?! ðŸ¤“ One show and some awards and they think they belong there!! This is another issue!! These newcomers very easily develop this huge egos!! They enjoy the awards they get and get disappointed too when they don't!! Have you seen their faces when they don't get their prized possession?!! Especially the heroines!! ðŸ˜’ It's the channel's fault for boosting their egos!! ðŸ¤“

Shreya

These days Awards Functions totally belongs to Channel sponsorship, in this case we can't expect any fair decision frm Awards Jury. Its plain Business. Channel book some popular categories for their fav. because,they want attention on those particular shows.

'Newcomers' get popularity because,their characters are fav of viewers/Fanz. FB n Twitter 'Fan Zone' is also there to push on high. After,1 'Hit' on Tele,they think that,they are Next Super Star of India. But,reality is totally different.

BW business runs in totally different ground. Where 'Stardom' is real guarantee of HIT.That's why a sensible movie like 'Filmistaan' didn't get deserving appreciation in Box Office but, 'Happy New Year' earned 202 Cr widout any trouble.

Unfortunately, Tele viewers are not Theaters visitors. They loved to watch Movies in TV, not in Theaters. That's why,Tele Fanz Zone failed to work in Box Office.

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now a days everything is abour trp

Ppl don't see what is the content of the show
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Now a days everything is abour trp

Ppl don't see what is the content of the show

Exactly. These days,Daily shows is part of daily routine of regular followers. They are not concerned abt stories n present track of their fav shows. That's why,all 'Historical Shows' are continuously running year after year.
spate22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Exactly. These days,Daily shows is part of daily routine of regular followers. They are not concerned abt stories n present track of their fav shows. That's why,all 'Historical Shows' are continuously running year after year.

I know , it's pretty sad!!  And they seems to love watching shows that are long running!! And they want to fry their brains in medicore stuff!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† Or even below medicore!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Shreya
nitrit95 thumbnail
have stopped watching indian shows after  rr dont want besan ke ladoo  dhal ki kachodi for breakfast n lunch no sanaya no indian tv for me even sanaya doesnt want to do crap shows with crappy ph who overnite change script n  are slaves to the chanel i wish a ph would poduce a nice serial with a good scipt that is only for 6 mths but it will never happen till then we have 2 options either fast or ea🤣t besan ke laddo  with kachori n get indigestion