Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Ganesh Acharya to take 'garba' tips from Dayaben

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ganesh Acharya to take 'garba' tips from Dayaben

Ace choreographer Ganesh Acharya is currently shooting for SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in order to promote his upcoming film Dance Guru and Hey Bro.

Dayaben (Disha Wakani) has not only impressed the audience with her garba moves but has also managed to surprise choreographer Ganesh Acharya.

According to sources, while shooting for the show, Acharya even asked Dayaben aka Disha Wakani to give him some garba tips which would come handy if he ever shot a garba sequence in any of his movies.

This episode of Taarak Mehta... will be telecast sometime next week.

Link:

Sick of  Daya and her garba...every celebrity comes to gokuldham and praise daya and her garba, common only daya is not in the show...and why garbaaa always...😑

your Views plss..!!
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is it ...😑.. height of stupidity .. tired of overusing garba and overimportance to dayaben and gada parivaar ...  i don't think i ll watch TMKOC now .. or atleast i wont watch daya's scenes ( which are almost 12 mins of the show anyways ) ...  
i 'd now rather watch old episodes on youtube and remember the fact that it used to be a good show once upon  a time
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ slash7
rarely watch TMKOC these days...ya but daily watch old episodes...that too episode 1 to around 800, after that back to episode 1...πŸ˜†..and i never get bored of watching them again and again...such were the days of TMKOC.

now.???..sad..they have ruined the show...valentines day kya...ussko aaise celebrate karna kya...baat kuch hazam nahi hai...koiee aur kaam nahi hai gokuldham walon ko...πŸ˜•

uss per se ye agaya movie promote karne...kaun dekhega ye movie???...πŸ˜†
slash7 thumbnail
same here .. rarely watch new tracks .. i saw the statue track full and then some part of new years track 
and yea..youtube pe to old episodes dekhta hi rehta hoon ... sad to see that show has become a big bore thanks to stupidity and arrogance of few ppl
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Gokuldham Society is a place of pilgrimage for Bollwood.πŸ€ͺ
Har koi yaha mannat maangne aata hai ki uski film superhit ho jaye,chahe woh shahrukh khan ho ya Jackie bhagnani.🀣
Aur jaate jaate Mata Garbeshwari aka hamari pyari Daya mata se Garba karne ke tips bhi le jate hain.After all Nagada,Lahu munh lag gaya and Dholitaro are nothing in front of the great Daya's garba.πŸ˜†Even Ash and Deepika can't do Daya's peacock dance.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†  
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First time I am glad that Michael Jackson is not alive. Warna yeh log use bhi garba tips dete.
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

First time I am glad that Michael Jackson is not alive. Warna yeh log use bhi garba tips dete.

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜” Edited by dia.207 - 9 years ago
slash7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

hahahaa .. epic ..🀣🀣🀣

sach  mein ..warna ye log "moonwalk garba" karwate michael se 
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab jaane bhi do mitron...i mean friends...itna gussa theek nai...ab kya dayaben ki jaan logeEdited by dia.207 - 9 years ago