Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this nice surprise :) ! I really didn't expect a new story so soon and  I will tell you again : You are a really great writer ! I really love your writing 😛 and your imagination of course 😉 .
Sanam is blind lol : she doesn't see the man is in love with her lol typical ! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with this new story. Bravo ! 👏
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😃 Thank yu thank yu thank yu! Amazing start!
Can't wait to read on!
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A new story. Yayyy! To think that only two days ago (and yestersay) that I've finally read the epilogue for both Appetance and Clueless. And I was thinking I'm gonna really miss this writer who writes so well..and poof! Here we are at yet another thread and another story!

Now coming to the story. Oh I love the story line you gave at the start! And it features all three couples, EXCITED. 

:)

And yes. Thank you for this really nice surprise!

SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm... Interesting plot, looking forward. 😃
yum_immy thumbnail
Nice concept 😉

continue soon 😃
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally lovee it
Isn't it similar to zaya version.
I fell in love with that ss and so gonna love this one too
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no words to express, absolutely amazing, great start, what story, touched my heart, so beautiful, I love the way you have incorporated  Asya in the story, how I miss them in the show, we never got to see Sase bonding with their parents. Awesome start, thanks for writing this beautiful piece.. Please do update soon, I can not wait to read the next part, Please PM me if possible.  Edited by fanraya - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok I am just happy that you wrote another one so soon 😉 No complaints from my end lol This was a really interesting start! So journos it is this time 😆 I love how you incorporate the characters into an entirely different and much more realistic, career oreinted world! Its simply amazing! Love AsYa as usual! Cant wait to read more SaHil interactions! Lets see what Aahil has to say lol I am really excited for the next part! They are on fire already so its def gonna get more interesting 😉 Great job!