veer (ssudeep sahir) stole todays episode..

Posted: 9 years ago
Hie anurajians ..n my frnds...huggies to all...I know after reading subject title..many of u want to kill me...If u want to throw chapals bartan on me...u have no restrictions.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...yaar we are bashing veer. Aka ssudeep sahir from the moment he enetered in ss...I was one of them...who used to call him vella virus veer...I knew he will portray postive character...par then too..I was so upset with cvs of ss...that I used to bash him everyday and now I feel bad for it...I know all the halla bol we did on veer..was necessary infact i guess uske bina kuch hota hi nahi...pr now m happy with veer..especially after watching his performance in todays episode...so thanku veer...thanx for reuniting our fav n jaan n shan couple...anuraj...
hii shashi..dont worry tumhare saath aisa kuch nhi krenge๐Ÿ˜‰
great post..totally agree with u..๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by mansinarang95

hii shashi..dont worry tumhare saath aisa kuch nhi krenge๐Ÿ˜‰
great post..totally agree with u..๐Ÿ˜›

Hehe thank you mansi..u r a saviour...are itz just I felt look doing a little thing for veer..ssudeep is a good actor..his bad luck he choose this role...m sure veer k character me shahrukh khan b hota na...tobi log use bash karte par after watching todays episode...my respect for him has increased...uska tweet ekdum correct nikla
agree wth u shashi.tdy he provd tht he was a sweet frnd of rajat .evn he s behavng so bad to reunite anu and rajat such a great frnd ๐Ÿ˜Š
Completely agreed shashi!!! I know v hav bashed him a lot more than required but I think v should give him a pleasant farewell!! So yup he stole today's epi not oli while confronting sareen uncle but inside the house wen he showed sareen uncle that minty was behind him!!! ๐Ÿ˜† just loved ssudeep today!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I agree. veer is so sweet yaar. I mean seriously how selfless is his love๐Ÿ˜Š.

i'm missing Saajana big music :(  in today's episode when AnuRaj r seeing each other they should have used it
haan yaar...i also bashed veer alot..bt today he rocked...thank u veer for uniting anuraj...and sorry for all bashing...
Nice post Shashi. 
I am happy that you are enjoying the show. 

I skipped last episode..and didn't watch today's episode yet. I hate it when cvs focus on side characters..or guest characters. 

I know Veer is doing the right thing. And many will end loving him . How can't they do when all we need is someone to reunit AnuRaj. 

I know also that Ssudeep Sahir is a wonderful acter and gr8 human. But I am watching SS for AnuRaj. And I feel disappointed when the episode has no moments of AnuRaj. For this I loose my interest in watching it. 

But I am going to watch some parts of today's episode in-shaa-Allah. 

I know he is doing this to unite AnuRaj but still didn't like him ..he is sacrificing hislove  how ???  He is an interloper ..but CVs portraying him mahan ..just hate it ..๐Ÿ˜ก  in yesterday's epi he said " vo apne aapko girayega to make Rajat good in shastri ji's eyes " ..Rajat gira hua kab tha ???  shastriji did all drama because of minty not because of rajat then how its gonna be that way ?? CVs  forgot how they started veer track I think ..that's why giving this illogical, ridiculous dialogues ..๐Ÿคข
I just don't like this veer ..may be I love Rajat too much thatswhy.. 
hey partner u know what bhale hi veer is a positive character but an unnecessary one anuraj is strong and bold enough to speak for themselves
  •  he acted OTT  and all of u will agree with me on that
  • why did he do such big dialoguebaazi with bhaari bharkam words zarurat nahi thii๐Ÿ˜•
  • cvs just wanna potray him as the saviour of anuraj's doobta hua titanic but they could have tried something much much better๐Ÿ˜ก
  • this story is of anuraj and they are potrayed to be the weakest due to familial pressure thats not fair! this time anu should have stood up for rajat and both of them should have fought for their love lekin aise kuch abhi tak toh hua nahi
  • and most importantly usli bashing zaruri thii agar nahi karte toh cvs could have retained him aur anuraj ka reunion aur 3-4 mahine tak nahi hota toh no guilt or regret on my part ๐Ÿ˜Ž

you know we can be very welcoming but bin bulaaye mehmaan pasand kisko hai?๐Ÿฅฑ aur haa agar veer aur zyaadaa rukta many of us could have stopped watching ss kyonki woh apne heavyweight dialogues se pakk pakk pakkaoo karta lekin tandoori chicken banta hamaare dimaag ka

to finally my pov is veer dear ur a good person but not required agar itni bashing karwaane k baad samajh gaye ho aur jaa rahe ho then better leave nahi toh hum sab aur bhajan sunaaenge, now that uske dimaag ki batti jali we will not bash him but he has to go now nahi toh shashi mera shona you will be the first one to run behind him with a cactus ka paudha and rgv ki aag ki cd woh bhi pirated waali๐Ÿ˜†