Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey I love Dariba Diaries .. regular watcher of the show
kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi 
i too watch dariba diaries 
btw do u watch daanav hunters...

Is zeenat and mirza married in the show actually i dont know cuz i started watching the show from the fourth or fifth episode...
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Nope Mirza n Zeenat r not married .. Mirza keeps on asking her to marry him though ðŸ˜Š
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mirza is having some back story like his father has been accused for sharing secret of mugal prince

so he always asks Zeenat to get marry but according to her just to get rid of pain he should not marry her

p.s I love zeeant too ... she is just perfect no Ott
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
yaah me too like Zeenat .. she is apt choice for a person like Mirza .. n most importantly she sseems to have all the gossip that works as fine information to Mirza
blossom_loving thumbnail
yes ... n also I found both them cute together specially in that episode where that guy was sending to mirza letter n Mirza was crying
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
The best part of the script is even in a thriller show the love angle doesn't irritate .. it never gets dragged .. gives a nice break from tension also provides important clues .. the girl is smart and not at all a bore
blossom_loving thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">The best part of the script is even in a thriller show the love angle doesn't irritate .. it never gets dragged .. gives a nice break from tension also provides important clues .. the girl is smart and not at all a bore</font>

yes ... infact it is not forced ... but v like to c that as well
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Do you have a favorite episode?? I am watching it from 2nd epi and found all the episodes quite interesting .. much better than what Hindi channel shows in name of thriller