Tips to Increase EVEREST Chaska Meter Forum Rankings,Read & Follow

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello EVEREST  forumites🤗

Since EVEREST is doing  well with the TV rankings, it is most definite that the show is being watched by a large audience, not only in regions of India, but globally as well.

With this, is it not important for us to have our favorite at the top of the Chaska meter rankings each week? We have been at the mid or low positions for a long period of time. BUT now, it's time for a changeReal Change!
 A change for the betterment of this forum, and it's members!

Together, we can surely make this work! I will guide you how. This tutorial is of utmost importance to new members and newbies who are clueless about how to vote and participate!

Now as you are aware that there are 5 Stages of the Chaska Meter including:

Buzz/Rating/Views/Activity/Followers

Buzz Points:
It depends on the comments posted, and the likes on the buzz articles and videos on India-Forums by the staff themselves. This includes any articles which has tagged EVEREST, or any of it's actors!

Ratings:
This depends how many times and how many members hit the Chaskameter . So please hit the Chaskameter everytime you visit this forum or refresh your page.

Take your cursor towards the stickman & hit on the last 5th stickman. Once you have clicked, it should look something like this:

You will find your chaska meter here:

Views & Activity:
We need to increase activity in our forum. How?
  • It is foremostly important that silent members come forward and participate in the forum discussions. Simply liking the posts/comments is not enough. Bring yourself out from the silence, and join the discussions! NOW! Only this will help us here.

• Rather than opening new threads on  same topic, please try to make the existing topics pink.  The color of the thread just before the name become pink when it gets 250 + views or 25 responses. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be in the upcoming weeks! Otherwise, blue threads aren't too nice, which is what the majority of EVEREST posts are colored! 
  • Comment on Written Update /Video Updates threads as well. Remember that it is a way to increase the forum ranking and also to appreciate the member's efforts in compiling it every week, only for you!

• Comment on all the existing articles, photo gallery, and videos in which the show  is tagged.
  • Comment on any new topic which is made , like any Promo Updates, any information , spoilers , etc!.

• Followers:
  • Followers are those who have subscribed below:
  • EVEREST.
  • This is done on the My Forums tab. For instance, when you open 

the EVEREST forum, you can see similar block:

just Click that star, and then you will automatically become a

EVEREST follower..🥳 It's really easy!

Celebrity Rankings:
Celebrities are an integral part of our forum. In order to increase the rank of our celebrities, we need to do the following:

Join their fan club n try to comment on their profile daily. Also comment on every photo on their gallery, videos, old tellybuzz articles etc. whenever you have some spare time in hand!

And so, these are the most potential ways that I could think of, in order to INCREASE the forum ranking of EVEREST. My job is done, and now it's over to you, to remember what is supposed to be done on your part to make our forum shine across India-Forums!

We are ALL hoping to see a change, a positive change, really soon!

C R E D I T S

Editing & Write Up: *Dev.*, Christiandior., -Naresh-

Information: from various forums.

With lots of love
Dev.
🤗

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
all time I click on 5 stick plus I post more than 80 within 2 week.
problem is India forum not publish new article and news so where we  post .