Posted: 2015-02-16T03:31:03Z

Priya gently ran her fingers through Ram's soft black hair a smile pulling at her lips when she heard the Ram's content sighs that came with her soothing touch

At the moment she found herself in seated casually on the couch while Ram sat on the floor directly in front of her with his back turned his head rested comfortably between her legs a clear invitation that Ram wanted his hair to be played with after all it was something he enjoyed quite thoroughly especially when it was Priya doing it

I Love You Priya his words were a whisper just barely breaking the silence as he leaned against her touch I love you

Those words alone were enough to make heat rise to her cheeks nd focusing her gaze on her fingers Priya gulped before trying to reply without stuttering I love you too Ram

Words didn't seem to be enough for Ram his neck back his lips slightly pursed as he shot her a look of adoration lean down nd kiss me then my love he requested a brief look of amusement flashing across his face when he saw her face grow noticeably redder I haven't gotten a kiss from you in a while

It was true despite Ram's romantic personality kisses between the both of them were actually rather scarce courtesy of her who constantly kept avoiding them It wasn't that she didn't like him though no if anything Priya loved Ram more than she admit but it was just... she were just ridiculously terrifyingly shy

And Ram found that rather cute at first until it got to the point where he became desperate for just a brush of her lips against his after all as someone who quite enjoyed affectionate gestures it was kind of frustrating when she his partner were the opposite nd too shy to do it

Not right now...Priya muttered aversion her gaze before he could convince her puppy dog eyes maybe ummm later...

But baby Ram whined we never kiss that much just one peck?

Priya sighed before steeling her nerves nd in that moment Ram actually thought she were going to kiss him however he instead felt her lips leave a soft kiss against his forehead nd even then it was barely for a few seconds

There Priya mumbled too embarrassed to look at Ram who was no doubt pouting there's her kiss

Baby you know that's not what I meant Ram whined softly before getting up this time he turned so that he was facing her nd wasting no time in case she try to escape he quickly straddled her onto the couch

Ra Rammm

Priya still feel embarrassed I do? Ram asked though it was more a rhetorical question nonetheless Priya nodded earning a sigh as he leaned in closer to her face

My dear there's nothing to be embarrassed of Ram pressing his forehead against hers as he watched her cheeks explode into a dark shade of red It's just a kiss It's what lovers do nd we're couple

But

Shhh a finger was pressed gently against her lips his lips perking up into a small smile as he came in closer by now her noses were almost touching nd he could feel her soft breaths that left in erratic short bursts for now baby just let me steal one kiss

Priya didn't even have time to protest before Ram removed his finger nd replaced it with his lips one free hand gently gripping her chin nd the other behind her head to push her closer at this point she were sure she looked like a tomato nd due to the sudden wave of embarrassment she failed to respond to the kiss something Ram didn't like very much as he took note of it quickly nd pulled away

Priya would admit despite the fact that she often shied away from his affectionate gestures she often enjoyed them whenever she could that was why she felt rather disappointed when he moved away

With slightly downcast eyes Ram heaved another sigh as he moved to rest his head in the crook of her neck I'm sorry Priya I just... really like kissing you

How do you do it?

Her words were out of the blue she not even bothering to respond to Ram apology as she blushed nd bit her lip how do you... do things like kissing nd not... feel shy...?

Caught slightly off Ram pondered the question well...he murmured I wouldn't really say it like that even I still feel shy when I kiss you

It was her turn to be surprised as she shot him a look of bewilderment what are you talking about? Priya retorted she always seem so... confident when it comes to being lovey dovey I've always wondered where she got that confidence...

To tell her the truth Ram chuckled when it comes to my love I'm never that confident I may look confident but do I feel confident? Not really here nd grab Priya's hand Ram guided it to where his heart was nd pressed her palm flat against his chest

Beneath her fingertips she could feel the faint rapid heartbeat of his heart nd with that she stared at him with curious eyes do you feel it? Ram murmured after a while a fond smile playing across his lips My heart is beating fast any faster nd you might even be able to hear my heart this always happens when I'm with you But nd he once again gra her hand this time placing it over her heart I don't mind because your heart does the same

Ram was right her heart was beating just as fast as his perhaps even faster to be honest Priya Ram sighed as he released her hand nd absentmindedly began to twirl a lock of her hair between his fingers sometimes I even wish my heart would beat louder that way you can hear my heart nd be able to hear just how much I love you even if I never seem nervous when it comes to doing things like kissing

So... all this time you...Priya failed to complete her sentence but it was enough for he to fill in the rest of the blanks

Yes my love all this time I've been nervous just like you I guess I'm just better at hiding it hm? Ram said a soft chuckle seeping from his lips but you know Priya if you want to become better at dealing with this shyness of yours I think I have a solution

A solution? her ears perked up...what kind of solution do you mean?

It's actually quite simple my love at this point Ram had moved so his face hovered near her once again his lips slightly pursed in anticipation to deal with your shyness you should get used to whatever causes it so... do I have permission to kiss you ?

She gulped nd with each passing moment Ram found it harder nd harder to keep himself from giving her a kiss however this time he was willing to wait for her spoken permission that yes he can actually kiss her nd fully enjoy the feeling of her lips against his

And finally after what felt like hours to Ram finally ended when she nodded yes She muttered voice just barely scratching the surface of audible Plz... kiss me Ram

Oh nd how could Ram even probe about declining her irresistibly adorable request?

She heard a faint groan from Ram before moments later his lips were gingerly placed over her coaxing she to kiss him back as his hand found its place beneath her chin of course being able to kiss him right away wasn't something she could actually pull off but given a few moments she finally managed

Hesitating for one final moment Priya clumsily began to follow ram's movements struggling to achieve the feeling in which one's lips perfectly molded with another's like the way it was described in romance novels however she fell a bit short the kiss slightly off with the occasional nose bump Ram didn't seem to mind one bit though because she could practically feel his smile pressing into her lips before he pulled away only to dive in once again for another peck

They need work on both there shyness nd kissing it seems Ram said causing an embarrassed blush to rise to her cheeks as she pouted regardless he leaned in to plant a kiss against her cheek then onto the other cheek nd finally onto her lips once again before letting out a content sigh

But it's okay Ram murmured after a bit because both shyness nd kissing skills can be improved with the same solution yes after all I'd love to keep kissing you My Love

END
25 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T04:17:16Z
Lovely os.
Love shy priya an golu ram. One kiss per os kya baat hai. Really romantic one.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T04:18:27Z
Wait a min. mera pm kha hain?Edited by ARUJI - 2015-02-16T04:19:02Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T04:23:18Z
res and no Pm AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T05:35:48Z
Such a beautiful creation of OS with two souls sharing of their shyness over it 
wonderful 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T07:56:31Z
Originally posted by ARUJI

Wait a min. mera pm kha hain?
main bhul gai PM karne ko main pc band kar diya phir muje yaad aaya main pm he nahi kiya sorry
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T08:06:22Z
Originally posted by Ramsakshi

main bhul gai PM karne ko main pc band kar diya phir muje yaad aaya main pm he nahi kiya sorry
It's ok yaar but aab toh kar do others r waiting
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-16T08:15:22Z

Originally posted by Ramsakshi

It's ok yaar but aab toh kar do others r waiting
abhi nahi kar sakti waise abhi toh kafi time ho gaya hain i think sabne pdha bhi hoga
1 Likes this