•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi All,
I really like Monali - i think she's very soft hearted and a great cheer leader for all the kids - she's very encouraging
However I feel like when ever the contestants are performing Monali is consulting with Alka before giving her comments - she's always looking over - its almost like they have some kind of pact and play good cop bad cop or perhaps Monali needs validation from Alka before giving comments coz she's not AS an experienced singer as Alka and Shaan
Shaan is bindaas - he gives very fair comments and he too comes off as soft hearted but he gives comments based on his own opinion - doesn't look like he does any ishara bazi with Alka

I agree. I am not sure why she looks at Alka Yagnik before giving her comments. I think her comments are very fair - she should trust her judgement. 

I don't feel like that. She looks at Alka Yagnik when the performance is going on . But her judgements are always spontaneous and precise. She looks like a  tender aged girl but her knowledge of music is astonishing.  Edited by Desdemona - 9 years ago
I think she's very pretty 😳 so, I might be biased 😆

Um, I don't know, I mostly see the show for the songs 🤣 cause I'm a music lover so I pay less attention to judges comments but in today's episode, I didn't see that much :/
There might be some, but I do feel as though she gives her own comments.