Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

I am developing interest abhi.. I am coming across a lot who are Dravid obssessed ya!!
Lol.. Ur son is one brat πŸ˜†

at my place too, the boys are gearing up for cricket...and I've been requested' to keep the lil one from pestering them... just when I was looking fwd to some much sought after me time. 

PS: Girls... while at school, i have gone with friends... all dravid obsessed ones...stood outside Dravid  house ..patiently ...waiting waiting... for that one glimpse...never happened...πŸ˜†  only memorised all the blemishes on the boundary wall.πŸ˜†

Yes, i'm from blore. and yes..my closest to dravid fame is that my friends, not me,  lived close to his houseπŸ˜†

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha i can see you lurking πŸ˜† ab batha do do we get one update or no..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

at my place too, the boys are gearing up for cricket...and I've been requested' to keep the lil one from pestering them... just when I was looking fwd to some much sought after me time.  

how old is your lil one sunshine?
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

how old is your lil one sunshine?

my girl is 6 - all set to get married  to her Prince and is obsessed with being a princess... still  cant decide if an Indian prince is better than a gora ... has her family all chalked out.. with number of babies to their names..yes that is her current phase  - Cricket and soccer has no place right now...  where as my boys don't see much beyond that games. 
My son asks me..why is she like this? I didn't ask for this type of a 'sister' πŸ˜†
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nisha i can see you lurking πŸ˜† ab batha do do we get one update or no..

Omg we r so desperate for an update yaar... Nisha can't even browse through the page... We r ready with our demands...

Seriously we demand an update yaarπŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Omg we r so desperate for an update yaar... Nisha can't even browse through the page... We r ready with our demands...

Seriously we demand an update yaarπŸ˜†

no for me if i know hai ki nahi i set my expectations thats all , she does way more than any in terms for updates , so right now i am vetti with my lap running some work stuff ,just knowing helps
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

right that look is not R&B but the picture i posted is totally R&B .. yes I know your quest is jaari lage raho πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my son can do a phd on how to be vetti (jobless) , his only interest right now is food , nfl and apple products that i have to take away he lives in a bigger lala land than me ..πŸ˜†

The pic u posted i ssooo sooo RB 😳
Rof... Paavam dii... He is such a cutie pie... Let him live no... Hum kya kam hain?? While we were younger we also did the same 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

my girl is 6 - all set to get married to her Prince and is obsessed with being a princess... still cant decide if an Indian prince is better than a gora ... has her family all chalked out.. with number of babies to their names..yes that is her current phase - Cricket and soccer has no place right now... where as my boys don't see much beyond that games.
My son asks me..why is she like this? I didn't ask for this type of a 'sister'πŸ˜†

Sunshine marriage plans abhi se?????
My my my... Kids these days... 🀣
Family bhi chalked out hai???
Your son is hilarious.. Type of sister kya hota hai re... Hahhahaha... Bechara... πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

my girl is 6 - all set to get married  to her Prince and is obsessed with being a princess... still  cant decide if an Indian prince is better than a gora ... has her family all chalked out.. with number of babies to their names..yes that is her current phase  - Cricket and soccer has no place right now...  where as my boys don't see much beyond that games. 
My son asks me..why is she like this? I didn't ask for this type of a 'sister' πŸ˜†

so cute girls and princess are always cute and babies πŸ˜†no american girl doll yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we got that and then went to NYC to a store where they had american girl doll hair cut and ear piercing with folks standing in line, i refused to do that and then i got a dress for the doll for $35 😭
total natak girls are now my daughter cant think beyond horses and any day the girls  will be having the boys act to her wishes with the turn of her pinky πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

The pic u posted i ssooo sooo RB 😳
Rof... Paavam dii... He is such a cutie pie... Let him live no... Hum kya kam hain?? While we were younger we also did the same 🀣

Let him live no i dont need to tell himπŸ˜† .. yes we did the same and right now he is following our foot steps
tukkam varuthu guess going to call it a nite ..good nite..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago