Ha ha
SO SWEET
At 1 AM IST
I have to go work out and will return in an hour and write the next one

I'd be sleeping tab...
Hmm.. Ll try not to..
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

have to work on weekends too ashu..isliye jaldi jaldi update aae aur mai so jao...bahut neend aa rahi hai...

by the way my name is nidhi...saw ur post about introduction...

Kitna kaam yaar!!!
Hope ab tum dso jaaogi.. Kal subah uthke naya update padhlena...
Gosh dude hates Ranjan way 2 much.
Even I want ranjan to come out clean so tht atleast the hatred gets toned a lil bit.

Gosh these 2 men wht gifts they send each other. God knws fr whr u get such ideas frm der gifting things to texting or phn talks ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Poor Sam yaar!! She believes her dad is innocent.. And Tan... Does so much for the family...RB's hatred is justified if Ranjan was indeed guilty. The media could have produced a morphed video too!!(just saying)
Why does he not understand ki standing by your family when there is crisis is no crime!!! What Sam said is true. .Appa will never agree.. And RB CANNOT take II away from right under his nose... He is very protective about his daughter. .He might blackmail his daughter and make her stay back but wont allow her to go. .RB needs to consider this. His talking wont help. .II will anyway be always linked with the Bhalla surname, if they were to get married.. So there is no point in explaining to Appa that they wont be here in the country only , hence they will nt be a part of Bhalla clan or something... That will be ridiculous.Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
He cares, he cares guys, just absolutely disillusioned with what has happened. Losing a parent to something like this is HUUGEEE. You can tell he cares by the way he uses the term "wife, by the possessiveness and sense of protection he shows, the very fact that he did come back for SAM, the tenderness he feels for lasya, the fact that  he wants to make babies of his own. Yes ...the feelings for his dad have of course become a victim to the scandal, but he cares. Don't lose heart! 
Originally posted by taramira

He cares, he cares guys, just absolutely disillusioned with what has happened. Losing a parent to something like this is HUUGEEE. You can tell he cares by the way he uses the term "wife, by the possessiveness and sense of protection he shows, the very fact that he did come back for SAM, the tenderness he feels for lasya, the fact that he wants to make babies of his own. Yes ...the feelings for his dad have of course become a victim to the scandal, but he cares. Don't lose heart!

Wonderfully explained Taara! ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by palakmangla21

Gosh dude hates Ranjan way 2 much.
Even I want ranjan to come out clean so tht atleast the hatred gets toned a lil bit.

Gosh these 2 men wht gifts they send each other. God knws fr whr u get such ideas frm der gifting things to texting or phn talks ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I dont have an adulterous parent uf i did R&B would seem like a wimp to me

Sorry yaar its not Sooraj Barjatyas Hum Saath Saath hain and R&B is not Sallu with that sickening sweet smile

I am glad Rb pisses u off๐Ÿ˜›
not yet caught up in between the weekend chauffeuring services ๐Ÿ˜†

-Bernstien Bear & "How To" Books

I totally loved B's response perfect.. liked they are totally into their work very very appropriate cause they want a break before their wedding which is now 3 weeks away!!!
Loved Sam and R&B convo he doesnt trust but he pauses ๐Ÿ˜ณ
"Would you treat me the same way if I did it?" Sam asked
He didnt respond...

Pause...

I think something tells me so much of Ranjan/Scandal is finally to get Ranjan some redemption some peace and I may be wrong but I havent seen R&B give anyone the benefit of doubt and with his dad his eyes are closed because his mom was affected right now he has the same feelings for II in his mind he is married and nothing can stop that .

I totally loved her gifts ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃmy children have read most of those characters  :-)
and his gift is PPPERFECT so R&B like makes you love him more ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Kitna kaam yaar!!!
Hope ab tum dso jaaogi.. Kal subah uthke naya update padhlena...

im awake... bina chapter pade neend kaise aaegi...

kaam ne toh meri jindagi barbad kar di hai...thanks to nisha atleast i have something to feel happy about...

office jana hai kal bhi...meri toh life hi barbad ho gayi hai...
Hahahahahah... Sure he is not... He is a very logical rational and practical guy who believes facts before making notions.. Be it about anybody. ..But, cant he be a little not hating his dad. Did he ever try to speak with his dad? Ever try to find out the FACTS without outside intervention? (read media reports)
Yes his mum could not survive.. Yes he is angry.. I agree totally... But this man is so bloody lonely.. No one cares for him.. HE TALKS TO EVERYBODY... NONE COMES UP BY himself/herself...He strikes convos always.. Why??? That one mistake put him down so badly?? Whatever happened to him was unfortunate.. Really. .
I just hope he is released off all this pain and suffering yaEdited by ashu9 - 9 years ago