Ll be phone pe after that of course ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh, btw, Mere charger mein prob thi yaar...Ab sab set hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
I had the same doubt, before I could type it my phone went dead ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He heard her slam the car door when she got in, no hes not here wont be until the next๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In sab ke beech, to kill time why not lets all introduce ourselves with full names ๐Ÿ˜†
Starting with me, I am Ashwini..Hello all..
Who is next ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

He heard her slam the car door when she got in, no hes not here wont be until the next๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Offo...I thought he was there..Koi nahi...We can wait for him provided there is more hotness in the next ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Offo...I thought he was there..Koi nahi...We can wait for him provided there is more hotness in the next ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

T
Its good that he is not here yet. We wanted II to receive him in airport. Remember in some chapter R&B also said that he wanted that just like sam used to do for Tan.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Oh yes!! Woh toh miss hi ho jata..Nice nice..I wanted to see that too..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm 
Palak ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

5. The fights they had while shopping in Jaipur 
6. Does RB hv any clue on hw sick she was aftr knowing abt M and the family talk...like hw she made herself suffer soo much bcz of him...i don't think he knws rt now abt the monobacterium, i was just curious will he ever ??

1. She didnt have enough cash?or something.and the credit card machine didnt work that morning?
2. Oh that? hmm let me think... will have to write it...
3 NO!! NEVER. Hes a regular guy that feels deeply saddened at certain happenings, he holds grudges and penalizes people but NO no tears๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sorry but have have watched SRK do that too much on screen, dont find it  romantic๐Ÿคข
4 Sure we can have her be foolish, she is randomly impulsive anyway... goes off to see him when his guard says he is sick, returns his money and kisses him, returns his money to his sister kicks him out of the project

5? Havent iven it a thought
6 NO!  Yes absolutely he will discover when he marries her
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SA1234

"II" , "Enough II"...I keep hearing this while sleeping , eating, driving, travelling etc...u have etched out his character and the chemistry they share so well that all he needs to say is II and I can feel the passion..I can hear him...Wonderful writing Nisha!

I am TERRIBLE at individual responses, with that said, unintentionally I seem to never respond to YOUR posts๐Ÿ˜ญ THANKS SO VERY MUCH THAT'S AWFULLY KIND OF YOU TO SAY๐Ÿ˜ณ

You had asked long ago if II is styled after me, bits and pieces of many 20 somethings I see around me. I am not short tempered, I am not reckless either, I am not overly ambitious about my career, I LOVE kids, WANT/WANTED kids
 but like II I am eager to please  people and love my family, dont sing (wish I did๐Ÿ˜ญ) dont work in IT though I work for high tech. I meet a lot of 20 somethings in my town that visit from India for IT projects, I am a keen observer I must say... main unko ghar bulaakar khaana khilaakar unko observe karti hoon๐Ÿ˜†
 I make mental notes of characters and traits I like/dislike in people and hand it to my fictional people
preeti2585 thumbnail
I am not remembering the proper dialogues but If i am not wrong..when she talked something related to that french girlfriend then he asked him how did u know. Then she told him that i heard manny on the day of sam party. Then he said...thats why u were sick... so in a way he knows about monobacterium thing i guess...
But can somebody remind me what exactly she told him about that girl...