Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Neha07

Hey Hsp may I kno ur name pl. Fyi I hv started reading Duke n I 😊
I am reading something after ages. I am loving it so far. Hope m able to stick till d end n don't land up abandoning it mid-way πŸ˜›

It is different writing style, for me I knew a British Regency era from the classics , but didnt know they had so many rules for young women, and all the protcols etc, I enjoyed reading it,. It was a big change from the usual stuff I read...A different world. The very summer I had gone to London and I was viewing things in different lght. All the buildings mentioned in the book and of course the men club : White's but couldnt see any Duke's,Visconts or Collin (third brother)...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

My name is Shevane(not Shivani)
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

I feel so sleepy after a 2 hr tennis class...Lol..Its so tough to stay up 

nish may update a little late aaj..Sat hai na..Uthke likhna, phir ghar ka kaam n all..I am sure aaj late hoga 

Good for you, playing Tennis, I suck big time in that sport πŸ˜­

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Good for you, playing Tennis, I suck big time in that sport πŸ˜­

The second one is soo cute and real :)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shevane..I joined about 4 days ago ya..I hope i learn basics...I just want some sort of activity...
I like outdoor games..they are so much fun..I want to take out my cycle ya..lLet summer come..Ll be on the job...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Shevane..I joined about 4 days ago ya..I hope i learn basics...I just want some sort of activity...

I like outdoor games..they are so much fun..I want to take out my cycle ya..lLet summer come..Ll be on the job...

Maybe in the summer I will take lessons with kids πŸ˜›
I am also waiting for spring/summer...I am tired of cold🀒 its -17 C outside today..So inbound will just take kids for classes in next 30 minutes, hope there is an update inbetween so I can read while they run πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kaha gae update πŸ˜­
Sorry for cribbing for updates all the time Nish but you know how obsessed we are...

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bola na ...Aaj late hoga...weekend hai re...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Was so busy last 3 days couldnt come on if only. I shall read in peace today finally :)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey girlies
Update in an hour

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Good morning /Good evening folks yet to catch up with the comments
Crashes and Curves
I liked the description of the problem the company is facing , 4/6 failing on installation - which made me feel good cause installation problems are mostly because of software issues and hardware incompatibility which in this case is true cause Exelsior has old hardware and thanks to corruption GOK what they actually have most of the software from big companies work like a charm in the right hardware but incompatible one they crash..

Also the line " training will be 100% adoption will be 100%" now this has a clients hand too if the client doesn't do their part no company like KMPG can do theirs ,
analogy being how can lets say we have automated banking in banks if folks refused to learn how to click the mouse or use the computer,we can have the best software but along with it the bank employees and the bank should be willing to embrace it instead of thinking computers come and we will loose our jobs . My 2 cents so actually i feel KMPG is not to be fully blamed too and hopefully the CMU graduate may do something :-)

The more I see of Ranjan the more I feel R&B is totally like him , may be the reason why Savitha liked R&B so much, also noticed how "dad" comes more naturally to II😳

Last phone/text ke baare me kya boloon except being engaged i feel is that awesome phase in life where the smallest thing makes u blush and sweet nothings are redefined for each couple and no matter who you are you  always look back on these phone calls with fondness 😳😳

Hey Anu

Thanks for this brilliant summary
I am reading more about SW installation project failuresπŸ˜†  I dont work in the area so my knowledge is extremely limited, I know things from two perspectives, as an end user and based on reading about it

but I am happy whatever I write doesnt seem like I am smoking pot... THANKS SO MUCH