Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

I know ganesh babu..he is ok...His height is only close to RB..Nothing else I feel😭

Thats nicee!!!

Wow girl you are so knowledgable I didn't know this guy.. 😊

You have a great week ahead! So looking forward to the wedding 😳Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. Pehle toh congrats :)
Doosra i loveeed how ishita took effort to please him tjis time and raman seemed tooo happy! Such a cutie he is. even he loves her attention and her pampering him.  :")

I just want to know if she will ever tell raman about what had happened with appa at her place? 

I loveed the breakfast chapter ;) sahi hai. Devil he is :")
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I got PINK earings...they are close to jhumkas πŸ˜ƒ
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good grief! Missed so much,and that too such sizzling updates and a new thread . No surprise though.Each and every update keeps getting better and sucking us deeper into the world of R&B and II. Want to go all over the last 4 updates again and get back! 

kg1404 thumbnail

Bold -🀣
Jaap toh kiya maine, ab bhi kar hi rahi hoon😳😳..Nahiii...Milega mujhe😭
Not so sonn ya..I dont want them open until next 2-3 updatesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aunty, beti bigad gayi...

Too good, ashu!! Sach mein beti Bigad gayi hai !! Chal, tum sizzlers aur chocolates filled with date syrup enjoy Karo ! Mera, already weak profile hai yaar!!This aunty is watching her diet now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ Edited by kg1404 - 9 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nishaji congrats on a brand new thread once again!!! Keep going girl!!

The last 2-3 updates were super duper enthralling. I especially loved Breakfast Poker. As much as I love R&B this time my heart goes out to II. R&B is certainly worser than even Rakshasan. The way he torments her - Devil incarnate.

I know R&B was disappointed when II left with her Appa and so were weπŸ˜‰. But is he really angry or was he too busy playing poker with his gang that he royally ignored II which II has misinterpretted as he is very angry. R&B certainly puts II in tight situations like in this one with that imli ki chutni and then what followed.

Senior Bhalla has won my heart. He is adorable. any gal would be lucky to get a FIL like him albeit sans the scandal. 

bechara Minion got sandwitched in this R&b - II game πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Must be wondering abhi ye haal hai aage jaake to bhagwan hi bachaaye kya hoga meraπŸ˜ƒ

eagerly waiting for the next update...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KG aunty kisko bola??? Arey you ppl are just around 30-35abhi se kya diet yaar. .
Main chocolate ki deewani hoon 🀣
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

KG aunty kisko bola??? Arey you ppl are just around 30-35abhi se kya diet yaar. .
Main chocolate ki deewani hoon 🀣

Me too ashu...

Par ab waist line par diktta hai yaar 😭 I'm not as lucky ad you are..Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
kg1404 thumbnail
Diet aur Ek aur reason bhi hai yaar, my cubicle is facing ventilation issues!! Hyper ventilation , in fact , u know!! Aur author sahiba me pehle se hi forewarn kar diya hai!! This is not India , yaar ki hum neeche , society office mein Gaye aur Pakkad laye, ek AC mechanic ko. Yahan, we hv to wait !! Bulaya hai Maine usko!! Dekhte hain abhi ki aayega kab!!

Hmmm,My days r passing by waiting for the plumber , Ac mechanic, girl

Ashu, gotta go now !!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
today  I skimmed through the comments first :-) many reflected what i felt..

Breakfast Poker:
RAKSHASAN 
he is for sure πŸ˜† my god seriously kithna shaithan hai yeh nothing is straight.. we go all how cute is II cooking and talking to Ranjan and him watching , he then throws a curve ball ... rulavo and then make her blush and drive her crazy what a fun read 😳
I am enjoying Minion when R&B leaves her and goes to Paris for his trip he is going to be of help for sure..
Oh totally loved your description of his floor WOW and the small touch stair case from the kitchen love it.. was one of my criteria for a house too..
And now when madam goes home her mom will know whom she met..😳what is she going to do about her clothes?
II is all the warrior but all her defenses go when its with R&B 😳 also this engagement phase I feel yeh sab hota hai give it 5 years and 2 kids and R&B throws this fit she will sure throw him off the 2nd floor ..🀣
Also totally totally loved how R&B noticed the "we" and "dad"!!!
In all this I hope my Ranjan got to eat his DIL's breakfast πŸ˜†πŸ˜³