Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 76

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
All in the story are feeling sad! Cry
like no other -- i feel like calling your update LIKE no other ...loved itClapClapClap

Amma /II convo.

totally totally loved it from her saying he is quite but i like only him , to her saying
But one thing's for sure if Appa calls it off I am never marrying again" II EVEN if he marries or goes to live with someone she cant do it.
her crying was so natural and mom being there even better..

II & R& B call- i am in love with their text/call  from day 1 , u do it brilliantly ClapClap.. modern technology is put to best use in SoSy!!!!
how he calms her in his own way is so perfect thats why we are their big time shippers , she doses and checks email in silence love it!!!

Sam and Tan convo - gave an insight into their lives how much Tan means and how Sam knows the iyer mentality and knows II and her brother what a lllovely character . They want II cause everyone can see she is perfect for him , i was sooo touched thinking how this family must have dealt with the scandal.

Savvy & Ranjan Convo
CryCry i had a lump here.. cause Ranjan is a GOOD guy ,loved his wife and how they dreamed ,and how he realizes like all of us this totally professional girl is a guey watery mess next to his son and he is sooo proud of that...

and I know 1000000000000000000000* million % the wedding will be LIKE NO OTHER !!!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

like no other -- i feel like calling your update LIKE no other ...loved itClapClapClap

Amma /II convo.

totally totally loved it from her saying he is quite but i like only him , to her saying
But one thing's for sure if Appa calls it off I am never marrying again" II EVEN if he marries or goes to live with someone she cant do it.

II & R& B text- i am in love with their text from day 1 , u do it brilliantly ClapClap.. modern technology is put to best use in SoSy!!!!
how he calms her in his own way is so perfect thats why we are their big time shippers , she doses and checks email in silence love it!!!

Sam and Tan convo - gave an insight into their lives how much Tan means and how Sam knows the iyer mentality and knows II and her brother what a lllovely character . They want II cause everyone can see she is perfect for him , i was sooo touched thinking how this family must have dealt with the scandal.

Savvy & Ranjan Convo
CryCry i had a lump here.. cause Ranjan is a GOOD guy ,loved his wife and how they dreamed ,and how he realizes like all of us this totally professional girl is a guey watery mess next to his son and he is sooo proud of that...

and I know 1000000000000000000000* million % the wedding will be LIKE NO OTHER !!!

When i read Ranjan part, i felt so sad for him, perfect emotions Nisha, i was teary eyed...that goes to say about your brilliant writing.ClapClap I will have to start the petition for him to acquitted 

II Begging R&B not to go. CryAww, just felt like giving her a big hug! R&B must have a hard time holding himself from actually cancelling.  Totally love how even silence between them is enough to keep them glued to each other.Day Dreaming

Ranjan seems to have had a beautiful relationship with his wife. Maybe all the more reason for Savita to be devastated after the scandel. Cry

We are really in the thick of things now. 

Nisha, ek aur update de do please. 

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Amma /II convo.

II & R& B text- i am in love with their text from day 1 , u do it brilliantly ClapClap.. modern technology is put to best use in SoSy!!!!

Savvy & Ranjan Convo

When i read Ranjan part, i felt so sad for him, perfect emotions Nisha, i was teary eyed...that goes to say about your brilliant writing.ClapClap I will have to start the petition for him to acquitted 

me too !!!! are you a virgo by any chance ...i will join you

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Amma /II convo.

Savvy & Ranjan Convo

me too !!!! are you a virgo by any chance ...i will join you

Close: I am Libra
Originally posted by swaram

II Begging R&B not to go. CryAww, just felt like giving her a big hug! R&B must have a hard time holding himself from actually cancelling.  Totally love how even silence between them is enough to keep them glued to each other.Day Dreaming

Ranjan seems to have had a beautiful relationship with his wife. Maybe all the more reason for Savita to be devastated after the scandel. Cry

We are really in the thick of things now. 

Nisha, ek aur update de do please. 

Everyone is feeling the pain now. It was depressingCryCry but close to reality.
Originally posted by swaram

Originally posted by ashu9

Swara, you should start conversing now...See we are all a bunch of talkatives filling up pages and threads here...Please join us ROFL

Thanks Ashu. I'ii try to butt in sometimes. Tongue

Can you PM me the list of books too? Would like to see if any good ones I've missed.
Sent, check inbox Big smile