Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Every word in this update was worth the wait ...
U R simply the BEST Nisha!!!πŸ‘πŸ€—
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love u Nisha for the fast updates and they whet our appetites for more ...really wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Pretty like you

the past few updates have been a treat for Ranjan lovers ..I  loved him before and now i love him a looot*infinity (thencha record i have become πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

OMG her defending R&B was sooo cute and loved that Ranjan was enjoying it and this

She ate quietly...
"Is family coming for the wedding? She asked
"Some" he said
"Dad" II pleaded
Ranjan turned around and smiled BIG
Gosh like father like son πŸ‘

Ranjan "loves" is wife even now like everybreathing moment ❀️
this one part

He immediately jumped up and pressed the home key on his phone, from screen saver to background to picture folders the woman was everywhere

❀️❀️❀️
Vandu Sam convo was so cute ..chori pakdi gayi 😳 and they still dont know the FIL /DIL meet yet.

Inka phone/text thing gets better by the day 😳 and her sending the picture is what makes SoSy special  for me, you dont expect it and you get it and you are smiling trying to fix a defect πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Ranjan and II's interactions. R&B is so lucky!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Iso loved Ranjan n II together.

I mean at times I imagine these 2 ganging up against R&B πŸ˜†

The moment she called him Dad ranjan melted. Always loved these 2 n der convo.

Vandu n Sam r like 2 lost best frndz...Lolz

I couldn't get over der last phn/text convo n u have us 1 more 😳

I jst loved there convo totally different. The last bit of sending the pic was the winning sixer πŸ˜†Edited by palakmangla21 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taara113

I shifted from Catch 22 to Chetan Bhagat, im nt evn able to read that, they are max one day...
Sosy has spoiled us bad...
Im in a bloody a marriage, waiting along with tikki πŸ˜†

Wrong time...I totally agree...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. SoSy is like ALL IN MY MIND AND BODY AND SOUL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am just not able to do it guys πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taara..Tell me about it ya!!! Like for real bad...I am going nuts!!

Ashu25 thumbnail
Happened to watch Khoobsoorat...Lovely movie...I like Fawad as RB guys...Pata nahi..he has this charm..But somewhere in the middle he lost it...I donno...RB ki toh saqal kissi se bhi nahi milti yaar πŸ˜†
Sonam was good bhi...
I was so lost in the movie ki I forgot about the update..I was imagining Sonam n Fawad all throughout the update 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Ranjan seems to be teasing his DIL more like RB... Hahaha..I really like that...Both father son will rile her up...She will go red like one tomato only every second in that house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The women are back with gossip again...Gosh ya ..these two are just adorable!!  How I wish I had one elder  sister ...Like seriously!!!
Ranjan is such a heart warming soul. Whatever happened should really not have happened. Its really not comfortable for anyone to even think about such a scandal. I mean, a clean ethical man is put to so much stress for what?? Money ?? Its really not done. Happy families lose their souls, they LOSE MEMBERS of family. Does the one who planted a scandal of this sort does not think of such a crisis? Is it just selfish motives that drives them to such things ? The person also should be having a family somewhere, he/she will be affected someday by a similar thing. I am saying this because my family went through such a crisis about 2 years ago. Thankfully, there were no cracks in family ties. The planter of the crisis did get a huge jolt as his daughter had to go through a bitter divorce withing 11 months of marriage!! Hence the saying: "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND"
II now knows more about RB and his childhood. Thats an overwhelming part you brought out Nish...No wonder the dude is obsessed with looonggg hair and the braid πŸ˜‰ and the whole SLEEPING WITH HER @ JAIPUR πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. He must have seen his mum's JHALAK in her, may be thats what attracted him to her the most!! Her chirpiness like Savita, her non stop chatter, her characteristics, her persona, everything about her!!Beautiful how you brought this all out Nisha πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rb ne biz ke baare mein jo kuch bhi bola mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya . Lekin itna samajh aagaya hai ki he wants her to go with him and he can plant her in his office !! LOUD AND CLEAR. The other biz partner whom he told about to Baldev is none other than II herself!! Clear plot Mr. RB πŸ‘πŸ‘. he doesnt want to be attached to his dad's company nor does he want his would be wife to...like that!
I liked that little surprise she gave him at the end πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Ashu25 thumbnail
Bloody, my phone is gone nuts πŸ˜‘. Its discharging while on charge . It charges one unit per hour guys!! Its a waste suttama..I am going to have to do something about it tomorrow...
I wont be able to join the chatter tonight I believe because of my stupid phone πŸ˜‘. shall be online lappy se for a bit ...I cant help it πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I told you its a classic and its written in 1800...of regency era. But you will love him towards the middle of the book.πŸ˜†

hahaha..I hope I do...Not now bas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maybe later...Ab its just RB for me...I cant give dhoka to RB no kahani ke beech mein πŸ˜†