Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
is he goin to break the promise bfr marriage...

between y he was angry πŸ˜²

and till wen ishu will hide her sadness on appa not

talking to her

i think its time for rkb to find her reason f sadness...

i want to see rkb finding her crying for her longness to see

appa talking to her...

poor girl... 2 important men f her life avoiding :(

oke 1 was temporary... 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Spice Route
RB doesnt eat only . He should eat ya..not just drink water πŸ˜•
IN THE SMILE SHE SAW HER DUDE...THAT FLASHY PERFECT TEETH SMILE... THE SPARKLE IN THE EYES- πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
nd... RELAX BETA... USKA to pata nahi, I dont know about THE DUDE, but I am not scary" he laughed out again- Uncle Ranjan...DUDE IS DANGEROUS πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
the best Ive had in this house in the last few years" he said somberly- Did he get reminded of Savita yahan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
The dude saw her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I love this!!!
The guy nodded innocently... like master like help - He started his TEASE already...
Minion you are so dead πŸ€£

Ashu25 thumbnail
Breakfast Poker
Poor you II...The dude woke up, heard your gaana, saw you work, made up his mind to tease you. And you have NO HINT of all this absolutely !! πŸ€£
"Aap daro mat" "Dont be afraid" she smiled -  Really WARRIOR II πŸ˜²πŸ€£
The guy looked at her like
REALLY? DO U HAVE ANY IDEA? WHY DONT YOU GO TELL HIM- Minion, she wont go. Cause she know, if only she went, she would not return downstairs till evening..no midnight β˜ΊοΈ
WHATEVER GAME YOU ARE PLAYING LADY
I WANT YOU TO KNOW U STARTED IT
IF I LOSE MY JOB I AM FOLLOWING YOU TO RK PURAM - πŸ€£
Only R&B is very choosy-  Thats why he didnt eat when he invited Appa for lunch and also when they all went to LADKI DEKHO-ING of II?? Ooo..Now I understand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HE JUST SEEMS SO SO DOCILE AND FRIENDLY AND ADJUSTING
HOW CAN HE BE CHOOSY. YOU ARE LYING... IT CANT BE TRUE...
HE IS SO GENTLE AND KIND - stop being delusional II...Kind, gentle and docile,?? Who Rakshasan ??you need to visit a doctor lady πŸ˜²
We and Dad..Not bad II..great improvement πŸ‘
Dude smiles...My heart flutters πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β€οΈ
yes dude, she surely didnt want to..She wanted to make up to you man! Dont torment her and ignore her now...see our baby is so sweet πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Shit!! This guy is aroused already!! Ufff..Kya hai yeh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She is ranting again The dude will sambhalo-fy πŸ˜³
Mistake II πŸ˜². why bring HER beech mein 
U can leave the ring on the table" he invited tilting his head to the side table...-  bad joke dude 
The dude is ready for torment...Main ab aur na dekh/keh paoongi kuch.. β˜ΊοΈ
See, dress kharab ho gaya..Kitna acha colour pehna tha usne..sab kharab πŸ˜­
BEAST ONLY HE IS . SACH MEIN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God!!! Nisha..tenterhooks again ???
My friend and are dying here  wanting to read it and re read it as many times a s possible until the next update  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamaya9

πŸ‘RES

UNRES

hello nisha
I am a silent reader of your story and have read all the parts till now and I just love this story and addicted to it. I never got  a chance to comment bcoz when I have completed reading you would have updated the next part. I am afraid to think that this story will end someday as I want it to continue forever. You are such a fast and amazing writer. You surely should publish this as a book. I haven't read anything like this in my entire lifetime and would also not read in future. Your writing style is so unique and the cliffhangers in every chapter makes us impatient and hungry for your updates.
I just want to say a big thankyou for entertaining us everyday with such a fantastic story.
THANK YOU
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its not ending anytime soon Maya!!
Dont worry..Sit, relax and enjoy πŸ˜ƒ
And yes, welcome on board!!!
Bold ; So very true!! agree totally!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

Dhyan se aur Zara sambhal ke!! I am already worried for the one who is latki hui in metro aur tum ko bhi abhi bahar jaana hai!!
The locked twin doors and closed curtains in the La la land is out of bounds , while on the move. Jaap the hue math Jana!! Waise bhi ab tere haath se Gaya woh!!

Hopefully ,in the evening, she will hv the closed twin glass doors and curtains open again!! Milte Hain !!Mummy ne kaha hai ki" Beta, peaking in to closed doors is not just done!! And I love you, mom, see I still listen to you 😳

Bold - πŸ€£
Jaap toh kiya maine, ab bhi kar hi rahi hoon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Nahiii...Milega mujhe πŸ˜­
Not so sonn ya..I dont want them open until next 2-3 updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aunty, beti bigad gayi...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Gosh Ashu saach me so gayi thi kya?? How did that happen!πŸ˜†

That happens when I am tired, or when I dont nap πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
@friendofall -  Welcome to the thread...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha, one of my friends who wants me to tell you this:
"RB is the most well etched character and my most sought for.I am craaazy for him. Its an understatement really. I cant say! I feel shy I feel blushed I feel all butterflies in my tummy"
I had to quote this for her.Do note this and reply re..she will jump with joy !
And I have something to add..She also says " He is a sexy warrior...Sexiest!!"
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

That happens when I am tired, or when I dont napπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Good good!! Chalo rest well .. You still have your search on for your RnB don't you?? btw IF doesn't let me post pictures... Try and Google Ganesh Venkatraman see if he comes close to Our RnB...
I have one more Ashu in my 'work family'. Uska recommendation hai yeh! Gali Deni hai toh usko do...otherwise Dehk lo anyways... 😊Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
I know ganesh babu..he is ok...His height is only close to RB..Nothing else I feel😭
Thats nicee!!!