Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
i updated my orig  comment it was a call this time :-)
@hsp - i love librans from AB to my mom :-)
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Close: I am Libra
Me too. That is the zodiac.😊 And also for the petition!πŸ‘πŸΌ
God what an emotional part   πŸ˜­

Each and every convo in the part made me cry.

Felt bad fr each and every character be it II , SAM OR RANJAN

We, the undersigned, call on the acquittal of Mr. Ranjan Bhalla. For the following reasons:

1.He is a honest man; πŸ‘

2. it contradicts to the character which he has been portrayed in the story so far;πŸ‘

3. He was a loving husband and is a very affectionate father; πŸ‘

4. It is will ruin many lives and the love story.😭

5. He is family man to the extend that he has turned a blind eye to his little brother's shenanigansπŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We request the Author Mrs. Nisha Iyer hereby listen to her perturbed readers to end this farce case against him.

Thanks,

Loyal Readers

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Ranjan doesn't deserve this.. My heart says this!!

When i read Ranjan part, i felt so sad for him, perfect emotions Nisha, i was teary eyed...that goes to say about your brilliant writing.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I will have to start the petition for him to acquitted 

Count me in. I will join the petition.
I hope all of these allegations on Ranjan are prooved wrong. But than R&B saw him with his pants down. I am so confused. On one hand want Ranjan to be innocent, while on the other hand, what about what R&B saw?
Aaarrrhhh...
pulling my hair out.  I am so invested in this story that all I can think of is SoSy, R&B and II.

Close: I am Libra
Aww me tooo felt so sad for him... It's like he can't be happy for a day too... Feel really bad for him. Wish this things clears up n II becomes R&B's and ranjan's  support...

Sam and tanmays conversation was so nice... He takes care of her and the family so well... Loved the whole convo they had... She knows appa doesn't want this marriage to happen.. Any father will be really worried... Cause it's the future of their child...

R&B and II were As usual top notch yaar... He makes her feel better in such a sweet way just being there as a silent support... Sometimes you just need that from your partner just being there... He doesn't have to say a page long dialogue to make her feel better.

Anu I am a Virgo tooo... Guess we are softies...

We, the undersigned, call on the acquittal of Mr. Ranjan Bhalla. For the following reasons:

1.He is a honest man; πŸ‘

2. it contradicts to the character which he has been portrayed in the story so far;πŸ‘

3. He was a loving husband and is a very affectionate father; πŸ‘

4. It is will ruin many lives and the love story.😭

5. He is family man to the extend that he has turned a blind eye to his little brother's shenanigansπŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We request the Author Mrs. Nisha Iyer hereby listen to her perturbed readers to end this farce case against him.

Thanks,

Loyal Readers

I am in hsp
Nisha ...u r simply awesome!!! πŸ‘
Kya twist lekar aayi ho aap story mein
(hw i wish our telly soap creative teams learn something from u 😎)

The last two parts were very emotional but every line was worth  it .
(i read the updates  5 times eachπŸ˜ƒ ,,,i know i am insaneπŸ˜‰,can't help ya u hv made us all go mad.

Especially the texting ,,,Aww,,,super cute , no one but u culd make even texting so interesting β€οΈ

Love u NishaπŸ€—

-Syeda
There's a story named 'Bilashi' by Bengali novelist Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay, that was fundamental in forming my opinion on marriage and love. It had a line saying, that love is a thing that most couple in the world never find, and they live their lives happily not even knowing that they never found love!
 I know II loves and R&B doesn't yet. I'm starting to think what if he never does? I know that's probably not gonna happen, he will too love her in due time but what if what they have never changed! What if it remained just lust mixed with care- would it be alright?
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago