Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 57

deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"II" and SENT AN OLIVE BRANCH
A FRICKIN OLIVE BRANCH

Whenever i hear this, i melt..wonder what II must be feeling.. One more thing that probably  R & B found intriguing about II..the way she signs off as II.. jus like him, a short form for the name..

Excellent update Nisha.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Neha07

Well Ashu if u have caught the reading bug andif you are open to suggestions then I would really suggest that you read Gone with the wind the story of Scarlett O' Hara and Rhett Butler -My all time favourite 😊once you start with classics. I just have two favourites under romantic category Gone with the wind and Pride and Prejudice.
Love,
Neha

Eha.. Sure.. M all open to suggestions!!! Please do keep them coming.. Not just classics..any thing which is a rom com or a any girly stuff.. I will READ. And yes.. I shall sure read gone with the wind..
M not a serious stuff wali.. Ask Deepti (deernav) she knows my choice better.. Lol..
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Eha.. Sure.. M all open to suggestions!!! Please do keep them coming.. Not just classics..any thing which is a rom com or a any girly stuff.. I will READ. And yes.. I shall sure read gone with the wind..
M not a serious stuff wali.. Ask Deepti (deernav) she knows my choice better.. Lol..

Its a fat book Ashu with tiny tiny font :)
My main reason to like it was Rhet Butler, he is like the perfect hero from that era... And Scarlet is like the most strongest female characters iv ever read,not often do we get to see a character grow so much in a story... she is not like the more recent girls who are all fragile and dependent on the man, lost in some dream world;  or  actually she grows out of this... She is fiesty like II at times...
It's a must read when ur reading classics...
It a very romantic story but ya serious as well...
There is a movie too, and its a pretty good attempt...

P.s. if u can manage a bit heavy and want to read a bit different in terms of love story u can try Love in the time of cholera, iv not read yet( blame it on sosy, i hv it wrapped since 2 months) but the reviews are really nice and interesting...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To live for combat

R&B does understand Tamil quite a bit now. Brainy dude. Such a quick learner even if he is taking lessons covertly.πŸ‘
He is quite at home at Akka's place and shares such a warm relationship with each and everyone there including thatha and paati.The oldies are so cute too.πŸ€—  No wonder II is so jealous.😈

And THANK YOU,THANK YOU for such beautiful birthday for II. So happy for dear II.πŸ˜ƒ
The Dude sure does everthing in style. A dinner at the Bukhara, a Tiffany chain with II pendant . Aww, how thoughful!  Couldn't be a better gift and a better place, the Monet , where it all began!❀️
The love making that followed had me breathless again. How do you manage it each and every time Nish? I love each and every kiss and touch you describe but what I love the most is the way R&B hugs her.❀️ Each and every time he has hugged her before and now, there is something so pampering, so reassuring as though comforting her that she should just let go of any insecurities or doubts she may have. The way he just hugs and holds her long enough to soothe her physically and emotionally, just love it!πŸ€—

Costs of Friday the 13th

Ranjan's scandel lifts its ugly head again. Wonder if Chachu or Chachi has anything to do with this again? The timing is so suspicious or the Bhallas are just plain unlucky. Just when something nice is going to happen, the past with all its ignominy comes to fore.😭 

Amma again putting a brave front and reasoning with Appa.πŸ‘ But, defintely a tough one for any respectable family to deal with. Will Ranajn now actually have to stay away from the wedding ? Am sure II will try to dig a little deeper as she has seen him now enough to know that her wud-be- FIL is definitely not a creep! The least she would do is defend him in front of her family ,I think.

"In a few"

II back to face the reality of her messy project. 
Everybody incl Bansal are eager to attend the wedding!😊 

The texting between the love birds keeps getting better and more fun. R&B now informs her when he goes out of town. That's progress, ain't it II?πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Things again sore at the home front,Ranjan Bhalla's case looming large...

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I soo wanna read dis Saga. Heard a lot abt dis on d forum. But I guess I am too late now i, donno where to start! 
Anyways, Kudos to you Nisha, so many updates continuously! And d level of interest u'v maintained throughout! πŸ‘

I know to a lot of u here, I might be looking like a stupid writing all dis. πŸ˜† But just wanted to come in and appreciate d effort n d  popularity atleast.
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peace..

I soo wanna read dis Saga. Heard a lot abt dis on d forum. But I guess I am too late now i, donno where to start! 

Anyways, Kudos to you Nisha, so many updates continuously! And d level of interest u'v maintained throughout! πŸ‘

I know to a lot of u here, I might be looking like a stupid writing all dis. πŸ˜† But just wanted to come in and appreciate d effort n d  popularity atleast.

Once u start and develop an interest it will not take u long to catch up... Alot of us hv read some 70-80 parts in 10-15 hrs, it's so adddictive once u strt ul not feel like stopping... U hv some 200 parts to read so evn if u read very slowy max to max one or two weeks and u will be updated...
Im not one of those u knw arnd here but il still say do read its worth all the effort...
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Divashni, Ashu is in R & B mode you know.. Love, romance with a bit of humor.. so she s enjoying Sophie and Anuja Chauhan.. Gone with the wind i think she ll take a long time.. btw i rented that book but just couldnt read bcos it was too fat.. instead i watch the movie which is nearly 4 hours long.. trust me Vivien leigh lived the character literally n i loved the movie.. But she should try P & P, sense and sensibility, mansfield park.. its a subtle kind of romance and to think that it was written centuries ago makes it worth reading..
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peace..

Just head to the first thread and you will be hooked, Nisha is creating a masterpiece here πŸ˜Š.
Before she becomes famous and we all wil say, we followed her on IF. Its a wholesome book with all the right elements of romance,sass,  family and best of R&B and II.Go for it, u will be hooked, I have 3 non-indian friends reading it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and they are loving it too. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deernav

Divashni, Ashu is in R & B mode you know.. Love, romance with a bit of humor.. so she s enjoying Sophie and Anuja Chauhan.. Gone with the wind i think she ll take a long time.. btw i rented that book but just couldnt read bcos it was too fat.. instead i watch the movie which is nearly 4 hours long.. trust me Vivien leigh lived the character literally n i loved the movie.. But she should try P & P, sense and sensibility, mansfield park.. its a subtle kind of romance and to think that it was written centuries ago makes it worth reading..

Ashu your friend is so right, I havent read that book in 100 years but Rehtt and Scarlette have stayed in my head for a long time. P&P is a must read, these are classics no hanky-panky stuff πŸ˜‰
Julia Quinn is called morden day Jane Austen...U can read her too..start with Duke & I  
Its set in 1800 of England...but very romantic and yes there are making out session πŸ˜‰ which keeps todays women hooked,😳 Iwish you were around you could borrow them from me. Then there is another one Devil in Winter by Lisa Kelypas. I had stumbled into reading historical romance by accident...and love someone  only. Then there is Susan Phillps Elizabeth (SEP) I like her book as women are strong, like Nisha all the other character are also grow in the story, Start with This Heart of Mine... I have met her and she is funny, Last of all, I used to read Harlequin or (Mills and Boon in India)  as they finish in less then 2 hours, they are those books where u dont have to invest heart and soul, you read and forget..Its a good way to end the day sometimes.πŸ˜‰ High voltage drama and romance. Check your public lib, they would have tons of it. I use to read it from Lib back in CHD (India). I start reading them 11th grade and even i now i read them sometimes. I was preparing for PMT's after doing physcis (which i hated) I would read these just to relax πŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail
[QUOTE=swaram]
To live for combat

R&B does understand Tamil quite a bit now. Brainy dude. Such a quick learner even if he is taking lessons covertly.πŸ‘
He is quite at home at Akka's place and shares such a warm relationship with each and everyone there including thatha and paati.The oldies are so cute too.πŸ€—  No wonder II is so jealous.😈

And THANK YOU,THANK YOU for such beautiful birthday for II. So happy for dear II.πŸ˜ƒ
The Dude sure does everthing in style. A dinner at the Bukhara, a Tiffany chain with II pendant . Aww, how thoughful!  Couldn't be a better gift and a better place, the Monet , where it all began!❀️
The love making that followed had me breathless again. How do you manage it each and every time Nish? I love each and every kiss and touch you describe but what I love the most is the way R&B hugs her.❀️ Each and every time he has hugged her before and now, there is something so pampering, so reassuring as though comforting her that she should just let go of any insecurities or doubts she may have. The way he just hugs and holds her long enough to soothe her physically and emotionally, just love it!πŸ€—

Costs of Friday the 13th

Ranjan's scandel lifts its ugly head again. Wonder if Chachu or Chachi has anything to do with this again? The timing is so suspicious or the Bhallas are just plain unlucky. Just when something nice is going to happen, the past with all its ignominy comes to fore.😭 

Amma again putting a brave front and reasoning with Appa.πŸ‘ But, defintely a tough one for any respectable family to deal with. Will Ranajn now actually have to stay away from the wedding ? Am sure II will try to dig a little deeper as she has seen him now enough to know that her wud-be- FIL is definitely not a creep! The least she would do is defend him in front of her family ,I think.

"In a few"

II back to face the reality of her messy project. 
Everybody incl Bansal are eager to attend the wedding!😊 

The texting between the love birds keeps getting better and more fun. R&B now informs her when he goes out of town. That's progress, ain't it II?πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Things again sore at the home front,Ranjan Bhalla's case looming large...

Wow!You did a great summationπŸ‘πŸ‘