Nish, next eppo ?? LOL

You are right given that we didnt get one last nightWink

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by ashu9

Nish, next eppo ?? LOL

You are right given that we didnt get one last nightWink

Hai na??
heheh..But I dont want her strangled..Let her take her time...
As I already said, I'd be adding comments from my friend as well, if it was okay, and I deem it is as no one has raised an objection including Author Sahiba, Here it goes..
"Ok-ay so this was wooow!! No larger than life celebrations..and sooo romantic. Eee, though I like extravagant celebrations Wink. Tiffany HeartHeart
To live for Combat

everything about Akka/Athims house is sooo warm, from the kitchen to the thatha paati,shravu to athim hug.
Loved how they did namaskaram together sooo cute and how thatha paati can only think of kids LOL
all ur iyer references are so spot on Clap
gosh honestly when we were kids and i went to our village folks gave us money if we did namaskaram so me and my cousin brother had this day we went and did namaskaram and I had threatened the oldies if you ever told me "nalla mappilai kadaikatum" (get a good husband ) i wont do the namaskaram and so they stopped saying that but the moment i got married it was like pathinaru petru peru vazvu vazga  .. meaning hope you have 16 kids and live happily LOLAngry kuchbhi LOL

loved the athim hug and that small convo , and totally loved how R&B watched shravu .. seriously she thought she was going home LOLand loved how she marked her territory Embarrassed
maurya and back to Malcha bold haan -- monet made its presence and Tiffany jewellery ,looks like II ka kuch bhi condition is not holding up. against him.
she says dont want kids but the thought of jr R&B is getting her all mushy.. love is a strange beast makes us do weird things LOL
Super hot update! Loved how R&B was at Akka's for II's special day.

Loving the flow of the story and the insights into all the characters and their stories.

Excited for the next update ;)
Originally posted by Ranu1234

To live for Combat

everything about Akka/Athims house is sooo warm, from the kitchen to the thatha paati,shravu to athim hug.
Loved how they did namaskaram together sooo cute and how thatha paati can only think of kids LOL
all ur iyer references are so spot on Clap
gosh honestly when we were kids and i went to our village folks gave us money if we did namaskaram so me and my cousin brother had this day we went and did namaskaram and I had threatened the oldies if you ever told me "nalla mappilai kadaikatum" (get a good husband ) i wont do the namaskaram and so they stopped saying that but the moment i got married it was like pathinaru petru peru vazvu vazga  .. meaning hope you have 16 kids and live happily LOLAngry kuchbhi LOL

loved the athim hug and that small convo , and totally loved how R&B watched shravu .. seriously she thought she was going home LOLand loved how she marked her territory Embarrassed
maurya and back to Malcha bold haan -- monet made its presence and Tiffany jewellery ,looks like II ka kuch bhi condition is not holding up. against him.
she says dont want kids but the thought of jr R&B is getting her all mushy.. love is a strange beast makes us do weird things LOL

OMG how could i forget to mention :
"Ayyo DONT say ivana, Amma will ,kill me" Vandu shushed her
"Tell her" R&B said
sooo cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed he knows Tamil now Embarrassed no wonder we look for R&B!
and even Vandu refered to him as da EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and also the Mulcha hugs ------ him hugging and wishing her and her hugging him tighter and the other time when he hugsEmbarrassed
Edited by Ranu1234 - 6 years ago