Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

Itna Karo is nice...Meri aashiqui I watch for romance πŸ˜•

baaki I am never in the living room...M either refreshing the IF page or I am reading ebooks sent by Deepu πŸ€£

Reading is fun any day over watching crapy TV. I love to read. When I go on reading binge , I can't go to sleep till the book is finished. 

Anu read the Dragon books in less then a week, was working and a new mom πŸ˜Š
   I felt as if my eyes will pop out of the sockets πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu lets starts the petition for Ranjan, maybe the author will look into Ranjan with new insight and redeem himπŸ˜› 

Between Nisha I made a comment on page 1 and mentioned that sometimes u cave into your readers demands πŸ˜‰

me ready i already have a request for a pregnant II craving for Parle G πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
you know everytime Ranjan comes i gush , such a nice guy so warm, only the innocent according to me get caught in those circles , the real ones go scot free
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the chapter title scared me and also its ending...now that case might be reopening and R&B leaving for business trip, i hope it doesn't look like that he is running away...appa can interpret it any way..he is already not too happy with the wedding..can canc it anytime...
poor ranjan...if the case reopens it will again open the can of problems...may be things are not good with his children but at least they are settled...and now with wedding in picture i hope that everything goes smoothly... no hiccups...
abhi yeh suddenly II ke boss ko kya ho gaya...hope she doesn't get any reprimanding... she will take it ouy on her dude then..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Reading is fun any day over watching crapy TV. I love to read. When I go on reading binge , I can't go to sleep till the book is finished. 

i did the same i totally loved it..right now me not reading anything i need to get back
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

the chapter title scared me and also its ending...now that case might be reopening and R&B leaving for business trip, i hope it doesn't look like that he is running away...appa can interpret it any way..he is already not too happy with the wedding..can canc it anytime...
poor ranjan...if the case reopens it will again open the can of problems...may be things are not good with his children but at least they are settled...and now with wedding in picture i hope that everything goes smoothly... no hiccups...
abhi yeh suddenly II ke boss ko kya ho gaya...hope she doesn't get any reprimanding... she will take it ouy on her dude then..

I think Chachu might have instigated the boss and make issues for II ... Boss might say conflict of interest. And remove II from the job.
Now I am thinking like a compliance personπŸ˜•
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tell me about it!! Such a lovely thing reading is...I wonder how I missed this since childhood ya!!!
Am glad I realsied this now atleast..
ANYDAY BETTER THAN WATCHING CRAP DUDE, 🀒🀒 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i did the same i totally loved it..right now me not reading anything i need to get back

The Dragon ones are that good ???
I read one...badi confusi lagi muje vo ladki...sometimes i pass judgements too soo...
Hv u catched on the movies ??
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anu...sabne hee dant diya πŸ˜†
Secret batao this Tara is actually for Star only extra 'a' bcz google already had one such email id and then i thot it will make me the super star...everyone is allowed to laugh...i was not even a kid wen i made it, i was in 10th i think and wondered wat will i signoff if not my name (vandita) and i thot star...ya im super silly
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I read one...badi confusi lagi muje vo ladki...sometimes i pass judgements too soo...

Yes But the Swedish one. I think it's on Netflix .They were good not the Hollywood one.They are intense books...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I loved all 3 of the books !! And I actually liked the danial  Craig version of the movie. There is a Swedish version too , my friends liked that.