Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
congrats on new thread nisha...woke up to 3 bful chapters...comments after reading the 4th one... going late to office today so that can read ur chapter in peace...hopefully will get it soon other wise manager is gonna murder me...

by the way R&B is a real devil...omelette... seriously... poor II...she should just stuff paratha in his mouth...

Wow congrats for completing another thread wid a such a grand success and so much od love like and comments.
Congrats for a new thread too
Loving it to d core.
Too good awesome every extraordinary words which are synonymous of word perfect and d word itself suit this ff
Waiting for d next part
Update soon
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Nisha ...Congratulations on the new thread...πŸ₯³. Hoping that 20-30 topics is a conservative estimate. 
I am delaying going to office ...just so that I can catch the upcoming update at home (after you put us on alert😊)
BREAKFAST POKER...it was worth every moment of waiting!
Omg!!!
What I had thought would be innocent breakfast cuddle turned into a poker!!
Hats off to you!! But then u left us hanging again... Ye sunday mujhe bahut bhari padne wala hai
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
DEAD
Shall only return in the evening..If possible πŸ˜΅
Hummm I really do wish it was a sunday!
😳😳

gtg real life calls...
The half smiles have turned into full smiles and laughter and big wide grins...loving it... Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Ok I re-read the whole part again.. Did nothing to calm the excitement n impatience... I think right now I feel like am actually watching these two n I feel all kinds of voyeur n am stupid excited about how R&B is going to end this prank
OMG MAARDAALA NISHA... πŸ˜³ Blush blush blush blush blush
This guy is really the DEVILLL POOR II I THINK HE IS GONNA EAT HER UP...

Raat ko ek poker n breakfast another poker...gosh

πŸ˜‰
Appa's Girl
Aww...II!! You poor thing...How happy would that moment be..How happy must you have felt that one second... Appa, you made her evening even more special...Thank you sooo much πŸ€—
The dude doesnt want her to go πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. So much " you belong to me now" I can see in his tone and his actions!! way to go dude πŸ‘πŸ‘
THESE WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS I BETTER SHUT UP NOW AND ACT LIKE I LEFT IT UP THERE)- πŸ€£
Bala seems to be bonding well with the Bhallas and Tan!! I like it...Men can bond over a glass of alcohol any day..so nothing great about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved how the cousins spoke..and the dude simple watched πŸ˜³
II is confused at the moment...hahaha..Dont worry girl, even if you attempted telling him anything related to Appa, he will IGNORE. SIMPLY 
He just does not want her to go!!!!!!!! I love this man πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
She is really a motor mouth 
Hahaah..Exactly!! So many questions??? (Ermmm..personal connection here..I tend to ask more than II in the first meet itself πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)
Dude again pair choo-ofying πŸ˜³
What is ROBBER doing over there , could not have asked more..OTT aunty absent πŸ€£
Appa...You need to let go of this uncomfortable-ness..These Punjabis will squeeze you out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Appa, seriously?? You think she wont came down to Malcha Marg πŸ€£
THAT LOOK EXCHANGE ...APPA SAW IT...APPA FELT IT πŸ˜³πŸ€—