Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

ok ladies this is crazy i lived in the bay area pre kids, then cross country to boston and now here and my brother lives in NJ :-) so hsp there is a chance i can meet you when i come there!! and GC some of my BFFS live in the bay area.. i have been to tahoe , my husband took me as a first ski trip after my wedding i was imagining a lovely romantic skiing trip like they show in bollywood movies Gosh it was terrible he skied and I fell and fell then decided i was better off sipping hot chocolate and watching others skii πŸ˜†

I hope i am not getting stalked here and somebody does not do identity theft πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

such a small world !!!! hsp's brother lives in CA, mine in NJ :-)

Lovely read you guys...
Your kid stories are hilarious

I have heard that soon Bay Area will be renamed Like East & West Pakistan it will be called "West" India...when I go there on biz trips ALL I see is Desis, EVERYWHERE... streets, coffee shops stores... seems like there is a larger concentration in Sunnyvale/Cupertino San Jose...
I hear in Cupertino Costco there are no gorasπŸ˜† Hamara liye to sab urban legends hain

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha update unda? we did get into an interesting discussion .. and yes bay area surely will be renamed soon :-)
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Deepali? Ko mil gaya?
Sahi hai chaloπŸ˜ƒ

Deepali?? πŸ˜•
Idk may b usko bhi mil gaya ho bt I ws talking abt Nivi. πŸ˜›
May b u didn't see her shaayari vaali post. Where do u think it came from? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by Divashni - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R&B LOVES THIS WOMAN!!!!! WHAT MORE WILL THIS SILENT ONE DO TO EXPRESS HIS LOVE??? Peeche peeche ghoomta hai... II toh kabhi peeche peeche ghoomti bhi nahi!!! His gifts has always been inkeeping with II's words or thoughts!!! Cartier issi ne bola tha toh bechara engagement mei cartier le ke aaya!! Ab birthday mei "II" ka pendant!! N she is refusing to take it since its jewelry?? Why hurt him yaa?? R&B maybe hurts her by ommision but never by commission!! She toh muh pe says " cant take jewelry". I understand II told him she doesnt want any expensive gifts but even 
After seeing what did he really get her, she is still only talking money n that she cant take it??? Thats hurtful!! No thankyou... No " its beautiful" bas I'll pay for it?? N she can make out that he isnt happy about money being discussed instead of the thought behind the gift!!! This is not done, she says if she shows care openly R&B wont like it, n she sees her parents caring for each other n uske baad bhi brings money into conversation? Being self dependant is one thing,  but hurting someone by looking at every gesture of that person in terms of expense is totally not done. R&B has been overlooking it until now but II doesnt seem to realize she is rebuffing his thoughtfulness n his expression of love by ignoring the intent of his gesture. Its not his fault that he is rich!! 
I wish there is a discussion again about him spending on her where R&B stops her in mid n tells her that if her father spends on her mother does she bring money in the conversation? So why cant she look at thoughtfulness before the expense. 

By the way awesome writing... Still love R&B!!!

Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Res updated on page 1

wow loved what your wrote πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hsp is a home town?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK yes update in an hour Just got done cleaning the pig sty aka my house
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Nisha update unda? we did get into an interesting discussion .. and yes bay area surely will be renamed soon :-)

Now I look forward to meeting u Anu. I have lived in San Francisco for 2 years. I love that city and Sibs are in Bay Area, Nisha is right in saying all u see is Indian, I had gone to pick my sisters kids all I saw was Desi & Chinese and just 2 goras. It's the opposite at my sons school. When u come we will meet at Mughal in Indian town and eat Mithai. I love their sweets.πŸ˜‰ And then go for run πŸ€’
I had the same experience about skiing, Love Tahoe area. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

wow loved what your wrote πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hsp is a home town?

Yes it's a small town in Punjab😊
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes it's a small town in Punjab😊

Hoshiarpur ???
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Now I look forward to meeting u Anu. I have lived in San Francisco for 2 years. I love that city and Sibs are in Bay Area, Nisha is right in saying all u see is Indian, I had gone to pick my sisters kids all I saw was Desi & Chinese and just 2 goras. It's the opposite at my sons school. When u come we will meet at Mughal in Indian town and eat Mithai. I love their sweets.πŸ˜‰ And then go for run πŸ€’
I had the same experience about skiing, Love Tahoe area. 

done :-) the part of NJ my brother lives has tons of desi's and asians