Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I lost weight as I was one of the soccer aides to the coach i(n my sons class). Chasing the 5 years old on feild helped the most. I would love to play badminton. Havent done since I left school. Now we have parle-g connection too...😆

yes matt bomer,darcy, howard.. and many more and now parle G !!!! ok so when II is pregnant we will get Nish to write us about II being Parle G crazy 😆😆 .. its strange just an ordinary afternoon with me on calls , and replying and trying a code and then a whole health convo 😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Wow! 678 Cal/hr ... my goal is to walk/run  2.5 miles everyday. I dont care about the Cal count so much as I eat healthy most of the time, only chai & cookies and mithai during PMS ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I am back to my pre-wedding weight, happy about that, But i need to tone up. My friend keeps saying Hot-yoga but its a commitment issue. You are inspring me to workout now,😊

actually hsp u have 2 young boys u need nothing else .. that is enough bhagam daud 😆
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Breakfast Poker--
II just get so excited, troubled when hear his devil's name..i mean she is all set to make breakfast for him but when hears he is awake is like a caged bird...II has started handling her house from now only..giving orders to servants and all..Minion ko postman bana diya..
Mahavir arranged it beautifully like in a restaurant, the paranthas in a 
electric plug in bowl, and the cold chutney/yogurt on ice, and the warm on a bowl of boiling water..
if someone gives me food like this, mai toh ro hi dongi...what a description nisha..
we don't have keema, we dont have poha...its already we for her..so beautiful...
R&B ke kya kehne..kitna pareshan karta ha..he is devil in true sense...ready to torment his prey(II)..
who would have thought having breakfast would be so sexy..trust R&B to do normal things with a zing..his boldness and her shyness are just perfect match..i blushed so much reading their encounter..

Tied up in Knots--
gosh..both of them on full fire..R&B punishing her so beautifully..i just can't say anything about this hot, sexy, passionate and full of romance chapter..have read it 10 times and still blushes when read it again...R&B so demanding and II so compliant..its like she was a putty in his hand..can do anything with her...
just love their breakfast romance nisha...kash kabhi khatam na hota...
R&B telling her about her ma was just so nice...its so bful when ur partner shares such priceless memories with you..and about his accident..he was shocked seeing so much compassion..well dear ur II loves you very much,,she wont let anyone hurt you...and he enjoying her concern and caring.. My heart goes to R&B...he lost his mother and then accident...no one by his side..its during this time that u need your family badly and there he was all alone...

Self Doubt--

II concern for her just makes me so happy...i know there will be trouble in paradise after marriage but for now im just so happy seeing them like this...so much love and care...Marliese not being with him during those time just makes me feel that his relation with II is the only true , loved one in his life..he may had several relation but with II only he feel happy and completes...and II, girl stop doubting yourself..u are just the best thing that can ever happen to this dude..

"U are the Iyer I am marrying" he said..
totally loved this line..just as i said he may had n number of girls in his life but only II is his soulmate...made for each other...

Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu
I am extremely suspicious and resentful of people that say I LOVE TO EAT
Hint Bollywood actors and many in my town

THEY are all size zero or lower and weigh 80 Lbs

I hate it when  they screw with me it took me 800 hours and 2 years to lose 25 to 30 lbs its a bloody hoax when people say OH I EAT A LOT but weigh 80 lbs

If everyon ate three full meals with dessert they will not be 80
U HAVE TO STARVE to lose... or burn 2000 calories a day

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Dilbert and vita--
looks like she just doesn't want to go and leave his dude behind...the hug..described so bfully..its was so soulful...like u just don't want to break the hug..stay there, cocooned in his arms..
Amar chitra katha...so so nice...i used to read them when i was small...

U can charge me the lending library fee..
yeh lo yaha to madam khudh hi hisab rakhne lag gayi..what happened to your accusation of being a loan shark..huh II..
I WILL WEIGH YOU EVERY DAY AND KISS EVERY INCH OF YOU TO MAKE SURE U ARE OK
so so bful nisha..her concerns for him just makes me so happy...don't know what you have plans for the, but i just don't want their romance to end..
Shravu ke liye II kuch bhi karegi...Even claim lasya if sharvu is taken by Rakshanan...

Subbu is back...well he is a real idiot and a jerk. wonder what II saw in him..

kaha R&B kaha subbu..Kaha rajhbhog kaha gangooteli..
he was staring like  a fool..big buffoon...

II all in fighting mood and our R&B cool as a cucumber...i love that she talks with so much right on him...

Linguist and Kejri--

i officially hate subbu now..he is such a weird person...i mean who listens to conversation like this and on top of that offering his expert comments too..good that II and R&B just ignored him...stupid, moron..
Vendaa, I know ur deals" she had her back to Subbu, so only her Dude saw her blush
yes II u know your man really well..they share an amazing camaraderie between them...they lust, love, care, fight and pretty much to everything with such panache..
R&B defended II..yeah yeah...Subbu can suck up as much as he wants but our R&B is full of ethics..atleast related to work...with II..no ethics, no morale..😆 

oh..u r a fan of kejri nisha..im sorry i just love namo...😳

Aww..appa and II..so very cute...all their arguing over politics is similar to what i do with my dad...appa has started talking to her...n yeah yeah its II birthday...does R&B know??how will he make it bful for her...eagerly waiting for next part...
Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

I hate it when  they screw with me it took me 800 hours and 2 years to lose 25 to 30 lbs its a bloody hoax when people say OH I EAT A LOT but weigh 80 lbs

nisha please give me tips too...i badly needs to loose weight...
u r absolutely right..they behave as if they are gorging on food all the time..when in reality i doubt that they eat anything...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

totally agree ... metabolism nonsense there is no other way to loose weight - u eat less, u exercise every other way is a hoax and anyone saying they lost weight unless they have little kids is lying!!!!!but one thing is there though there are people on this planet who hate icecreams,chocolates,not interested in chaat if they are thin i go with "Yeh jeena bhi koi jeena hai yaaro " 😆😆
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

nisha please give me tips too...i badly needs to loose weight...
u r absolutely right..they behave as if they are gorging on food all the time..when in reality i doubt that they eat anything...

I stopped eating junk food and that too happened just because I was participating in March of the Dimes run and one woman was holding a sign which said that u have burned just 3 doughnuts and the other said 1 medium pack of fries, and here I was huffing and puffing at 3 miles, so gave eating those on regular basis.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail

I stopped eating junk food and that too happened just because I was participating in March of the Dimes run and one woman was holding a sign which said that u have burned just 3 doughnuts and the other said 1 medium pack of fries, and here I was huffing and puffing at 3 miles, so gave eating those on regular basis.

serioulsy yaar junk food is a bane...n in my case eating at odd times...see its 1:30am in india and im still awake...had dinner at 11 coz came from office at 10:30..ho gayi mujse diet toh...

upar se aapke SS ne pagal bana diya hain...even if i sleep at 2 i wake up at 6-7 am just to read the update..

but yes u have inspired me to multitask..can't write so bfully like you but yeah weight loss abhiyan toh chalana padega...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

i dont care about donuts,fries or any of the junk my kids like ..in fact any of the dishes they like i hate its the rest .. i can be fine 5 days then weekend one party and my fav dish cooked by a friend and there goes all self control..😆but u and Nisha are inspiring me today ... today shall start my serious quest to loose 10 pounds in 2.5 months!