Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Double meaning dialogue tha ye🤣

Mera woh matlab nahi tha jo tu samajh rahi hai pagal.. Hai hai.. Bachi bigad ragi hai.. Lol
😆 😆
Modern.. I dont think so.. She is daftar mein working... So possibly not
Originally posted by ashu9

Modern.. I dont think so.. She is daftar mein working... So possibly not
Then I shall sleep. Will catch the update in the morning
No update coming for now then i think...
Goodnight/Goodday people...off to sleep...
Im going to the Book Fair tom...im super happy :)
Me bhi off.. See ya guys from the west kal subah.. Happy noght ya'll east guys
Originally posted by taara113

If the hug gets him jealous,then so be it...anything to get some reaction out of him...

nope no hug from the jerk..meri II ko koi aur chooye toh i will become the iyer warrior fighting 😆🤣
and ashu Nisha is bringing out the writer in me 😆
Since the next part will be steaming hot main daftar mein baithkar type nahi kar sakti
Waise maine daftar mein kayi mahaanta waale kaam kiye hain Dec vacation ke time

Anu I have velrika kootu and rice for lunch
Its basically cucumbers cooked in toor dal with a ground coconut gravy

Its usually roti at dinner rice for lunch since phulkas sabko garam chahiye

I am hosting a Catholic Fat Tuesday deal (ya i can be Catholic for food) I sit by the treat cube so munching on salsa chip bean dip
Kootu will go home i think

Fat Tuesday is the day before Lent starts so Catholic pig out

I am Muslim on Id
Jew on Yom Kippur
Nish.. I had kootu for diner.. With rotis its yum!!! I
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Since the next part will be steaming hot main daftar mein baithkar type nahi kar sakti
Waise maine daftar mein kayi mahaanta waale kaam kiye hain Dec vacation ke time

Anu I have velrika kootu and rice for lunch
Its basically cucumbers cooked in toor dal with a ground coconut gravy

Its usually roti at dinner rice for lunch since phulkas sabko garam chahiye

I am hosting a Catholic Fat Tuesday deal (ya i can be Catholic for food) I sit by the treat cube so munching on salsa chip bean dip
Kootu will go home i think

Fat Tuesday is the day before Lent starts so Catholic pig out

I am Muslim on Id
Jew on Yom Kippur

never heard of catholic fat tuesday ! wow i just googled we dont do all this in our office its only christmas potluck.. i make kootu too not the cucumber one will try it.
pretty neat u get to celebrate .. here we do the basic ones , my colleagues get me sevaiya and a jewish cookie for hanukkah...
I have a goal of loosing 10 pounds before spring very difficult so am going to try salads for 2 lunches will see how long it lasts 😆
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
ha..back after a lot time...so much to see and so much to read...i don't know how u manage ur job, kids, husband, writing and everyhhing nisha..i got mad after putting 12 hrs in office..

Appa's girl -- 
poor II..she is stuck btwn her man and dad..what to do..tough choice..R&B not willing her to leave not knowing what drama happened at home..he is already so possessive of her...won't really leave her anytime..n II..she is just so elated that her appa talked to her...Sam, tanmay and Ranjan are just so adorable..they already treat her as family...loved amma's comment...They are just expressing love..yes appa they really love your daughter..

Curry Favor--
My god..itna gussa...R&B's anger and our poor II pinning for her man...she even lost interest in shopping..keep him messaging all day long and didn't receive one single reply...i would have lost my mind...trust our II to do something different...straight to kitchen..hone wali patidev ke liye nashta...
u described her impatience, her pinning, her sadness so aptly,,,this period of courtship is so bful,,,u just want to spend every moment with your beloved...and if they ignore you then hell will break loose..

Spice Route--

wow..such a beautiful kitchen nisha..i would give anything to have a kitchen like that..so so pretty..

"Umm kya khaate hain subah?""Mera matlab... umm" she blushed strangely... lost for words...ha ha..pati ki pasand ka khayal..so so sweet...does he really eat 8 kinds of paratha at a time...that's quite a diet..

RELAX BETA... USKA to pata nahi, I dont know about THE DUDE, but I am not scary" he laughed out again..Ranjan is so good yaar..plz make him innocent..plz plz...such a nice fil..even set up tamil songs for her..i really love him...

R&B is pure devil...knows she won't make omelette ..that was really wicked...but the most sweet part was him worrying when she dropped knife..i just love when he just ogles and stare his woman..there is something so sexy and loving in that..watching your loved one cooking for you...