Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

About 50 shades...Well, I did read the first two parts, the third was midway and I left it after I found SoSy!!
the first is mindlessly erotic, second is romantic, cheesy and erotic..Third I dont know..its cheesy, romantic, erotic, with some suspense to it
The movie is nice? Ok..I thought it wont release here in India 😆
I need to tell my crazy friend this 
SoSy is not an iota close to 50 shades!! That book is kinky and I dont know..It has repetitive stuff but my heart did go out to the male lead!!
I did mention to Nisha initially this tale reminded me of 50 shades with the dark past ET AL, but now I dont feel anything of that sort !!
Ur review is exactly the same as i mentioned of a frnd in thread 5...are u the same 😆 (rings a bell ??)
Originally posted by taara113

Ur review is exactly the same as i mentioned of a frnd in thread 5...are u the same 😆 (rings a bell ??)
I borrowed those WORDS from your comment, dud 😛😛😛
Cause that was all the book about bey!!!😕😕
Kyon main kya ban gayi raaton raat ??
Main wahi hoon 😃😃

I borrowed those WORDS from your comment, dud 😛😛😛
Cause that was all the book about bey!!!😕😕
Kyon main kya ban gayi raaton raat ??
Main wahi hoon 😃😃
Ooh shit katta ho gaya mera 
Congratulations on another new thread!
Yes it is a lot of fun... for more!
👏 Nisha

About 50 shades...Well, I did read the first two parts, the third was midway and I left it after I found SoSy!!
the first is mindlessly erotic, second is romantic, cheesy and erotic..Third I dont know..its cheesy, romantic, erotic, with some suspense to it
The movie is nice? Ok..I thought it wont release here in India 😆
I need to tell my crazy friend this 
SoSy is not an iota close to 50 shades!! That book is kinky and I dont know..It has repetitive stuff but my heart did go out to the male lead!!
I did mention to Nisha initially this tale reminded me of 50 shades with the dark past ET AL, but now I dont feel anything of that sort !!
Totally agreed about 50 shades... The male lead had this twisted issues... But I couldnt justify his past to his current lifestyle choice... I read all 3 but only skimmed the story after mid of 2nd book... Its essentially a mills n boons story with bdsm thrown in the mixture... The first part of the book initially had that strange kind of tension between the leads...whichisbetween R&B N II... Otherwise nothing similar... I just think the OST sounds true to R&B n II 's chemistry... Else they have no parallels
OOps!! I missed saying Hi to HSP...and Modern!!
Oh god..I need to remmeber you all in one post.
Okay here it goes..A BIG HELLO TO:
AUTHOR SAHIBA
TAARA
KG
HSP
ANU
SERIOUSREADER
MODERNFAMILY
AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO MISSED ME 😊

OOps!! I missed saying Hi to HSP...and Modern!!
Oh god..I need to remmeber you all in one post.
Okay here it goes..A BIG HELLO TO:
AUTHOR SAHIBA
TAARA
KG
HSP
ANU
SERIOUSREADER
MODERNFAMILY
AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO MISSED ME 😊

One is advised to say Hi All 😊
Originally posted by harshita27

Totally agreed about 50 shades... The male lead had this twisted issues... But I couldnt justify his past to his current lifestyle choice... I read all 3 but only skimmed the story after mid of 2nd book... Its essentially a mills n boons story with bdsm thrown in the mixture... The first part of the book initially had that strange kind of tension between the leads...whichisbetween R&B N II... Otherwise nothing similar... I just think the OST sounds true to R&B n II 's chemistry... Else they have no parallels
Bold : True that!! I had a doubt too..But when he mentioned that lasy who USED him , I couldnt just believe...Okay he was adopted..So what?? Someone cant simply compel you into something like this..An adolescent CAN BE GIVEN COUNSELLING!! And it was lame how he got pulled into that CRAP 😕😕
Originally posted by taara113

One is advised to say Hi All 😊
[/QUOTE
Okay..HI ALL 
I need to catch up wth all the comments on thread 5 !!!
You guys TALKED A LOT WITHOUT ME.
M angry..Katti 😭😭