Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 25

Posted: 9 years ago
Linguist & Kejriwal

Linguist part

πŸ₯³ very very very cute how he understands tamil, Subbu's reaction was spot on , shocked and keep going how come,why πŸ˜†
II calling him to a corner , him coming trying to reason ,seeing her blush,she in her form,them negotiating ,every single line between them was cute 😳 and adorable,him not taking her eyes off her ,her doing the same totally  loved it.
And the 2 not revealing anything to Subbu also perfect πŸ˜ƒ

Kejriwal

ok now my appa /amma gush starts
first amma making gajar ka halwa hooow sweet ok this one def makes me remember my mom - badam cake for us  even now 😭 and appa grating hhhooow cute how realistic..
Them getting clothes and silver just πŸ€— she is so loved ,so treasured.
and them blessing her first thing in the morning..perfect description.
almost every middle class house including mine here in US the day is about what the kid likes to eat most , i do that its a tradition that day the food and restuarant the bday baby gets to pick.
and the Newspaper convo over pongal i so wanted and you described it so well and yes me had a lump too i knew it was coming but so well put πŸ‘πŸ‘

And lady i know I should have told this before but you have no right to describe food so well omg one day its aloo fry ,another day its gajar halwa and pongal, and parathas SO NOT FAIR when i plan to have salad for lunch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
I want gajar ka halwa now!!!!!!!! Nisha this so unfair, Now I want my mom too to make it for me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I get the frozen one (nanak) I hate it but I still eat it. Nobody likes it so I dont feel like making it. But when my folks here, mom always makes it for moi! 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
I love how they fight over the kid 
Subbu, the confused jerk, needs to accept the fact that she is out of his life and he need to move on. Talking ill of a person, your ex da PIC 😑😑, SHE LOVED YOU, CARED FOR YOU, MANIAC πŸ˜‘ to get into the good books of someone?? like seriously ?? πŸ€’🀒🀒
She didnt notice the jerk or she IGNORED HIM ?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hhehe, I like how RB gives those looks and his monosyllable answers..🀣
RB learnt Tamil...How cutee is that 
Why was she here? -  how does it bother you, JERK πŸ€’🀒
I can trash talk about II as much I as I want, if it means you will think of me in a better light.- Please wait for her to give her man her birthday news, YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN/HELL SEEDHA, UNABLE TO SEE THE GIFT 🀣 πŸ€£
why R&B would defend II -  SHE IS HIS. HOW DOES IT BOTHER YOU.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Pongal is my favourite πŸ€—, Gajar ka halwa too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Its so nice to see how dad daughter bond..After so many days!!!!!!!
Gosh, Appa, THANK YOU for making II's special day more than special πŸ‘πŸ‘
Why are you controlling her Madhu? She will be gone in 3 weeks who will I discuss politics in the morning?"  -  Appa accepts her rishta with the dude πŸ˜²πŸ‘...appa is THE BEST πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Such a heart warming scene in the morning!! Pavam appa, what will he do after his kutty leaves πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Beautiful update always Nisha!!
Next one eppooo?????
cant wait for the next pa...I want to want to see the jerk's reactions and ROFL πŸ€£

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I want gajar ka halwa now!!!!!!!! Nisha this so unfair, Now I want my mom too to make it for me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I get the frozen one (nanak) I hate it but I still eat it. Nobody likes it so I dont feel like making it. But when my folks here, mom always makes it for moi! 

mere ghar aa ja
i make it all the time with khoya and all
except the carrots arent red... its the ugly amreekan orange😑
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Aawww...
You should make some just for urself on somedays, pamper urself wid the halwa :)
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

mere ghar aa ja
i make it all the time with khoya and all
except the carrots arent red... its the ugly amreekan orange😑
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†- Ab jo milega ussi mein khushi manani padegi na Author sahiba 
Muje Subbu pe daya aa rahi...im sure he is gonna fall or something wen he gets to knw he is already in such tizz...hahaha...bechaara...
Happy Birthday IIπŸ₯³
(Although technically her bday was 9 and the results came on 10, il assume Appa had some ministry info or maybe they were gng by opinion polls) 
And yes kejru won and he deserves a chance...
They generally fight over shravu and love around lasya... The kids are so important a part :)
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†- Ab jo milega ussi mein khushi manani padegi na Author sahiba 

Carrots are orange here! They dont taste the same as the red (dili waali). 
II continuing her ranting and R&B so patient with her. Aww. At such times love this dude even more!πŸ€— Subbu, Shell Shocked to say the least!πŸ˜† * Rubbing my hands with glee*😈 Loved the indifference shown by II. R&B defending II.Way to go Dude.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Finally the ice is broken between father and daughter.πŸ‘ So,was this convo on sunday morning, before she left for her rendevouz in Malcha Marg?

Does R&B know of her Bday? Can we expect anything from him, For II's sake, I really wish he does something special. 😳 
Can't wait to see subbu's reaction when he gets to know the latest!πŸ˜†

Can we have another update PLEASE??
It's the first time since the dude happened, Appa is acting like her father! Happy for II.