Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Many many congratulations on a new thread Nisha
May God give your fingers enough strength to keep typing and not give you carpel tunnel, so we get many more SOSY THREADS. 
I LOVE YOUR WRITINGS AND I LOVE YOU FOR SOSY
NM
Yippee new thread nisha... Loving this whole experience reading the life of these two, chatting with the coolest author everrr, chatting with all these amazing people with similiaraity tastes, interests...
Hope this thread will continue forever n ever NISHA ...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Goosecool - 9 years ago
Congratulations Nisha on your new thread in barely 2 weeks!!
Love the pace you are going atπŸ‘
17 parts to 200...yeahhh
Congrats Nish...
Il say DITTOO on all the tareef you get ( lazy me)
@ Taara..M here!! Good morning btw πŸ˜Š
I woke up to about three updates, read them, ate and was waiting for the new thread to open. 
Dont make that mistake!! Metro mein padhna is dangerous..Especially the hot stuff πŸ˜‰
Wonderful updates Nisha. Chachi is a real character. Find so many women like that who are proud of their good for nothing progeny. Loved the way you kept the get together real without OTT drama.
Feel bad for II. The woman in her is pulling towards R&B and the daughter in her is seeking Appa's approval. You created such an intense, bitter sweet symphony for these two. They sure are going to have a rocky road a head of them.
R&B is such a devil tormenting II like that . He is for sure not a meek guy like Bala and II does not seem to realize fully what she is gettting herself into, but then she cannot help it anyways.πŸ˜‰
Guessing these two are going to give Appa some I told you so moments.
KG ; Hellooo
Couldnt catch up last night!!
I was very tired ya...
Well the lingo is much inspired by me πŸ˜›
I egjatlyis exactly lol...Dont brainstorm re...Simply enjoy your weekend πŸ˜†
Well, tumhe tang karna ia like my birthright now πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ashu9

@ Taara..M here!! Good morning btw πŸ˜Š
I woke up to about three updates, read them, ate and was waiting for the new thread to open. 
Dont make that mistake!! Metro mein padhna is dangerous..Especially the hot stuff πŸ˜‰
Ooh ya man...shit shit...but i think update will come b4...vaise bhi im d biggest lazy, i reach late everywhere...
Missed u woman and ur posts...Shuru ho ja
About 50 shades...Well, I did read the first two parts, the third was midway and I left it after I found SoSy!!
the first is mindlessly erotic, second is romantic, cheesy and erotic..Third I dont know..its cheesy, romantic, erotic, with some suspense to it
The movie is nice? Ok..I thought it wont release here in India πŸ˜†
I need to tell my crazy friend this 
SoSy is not an iota close to 50 shades!! That book is kinky and I dont know..It has repetitive stuff but my heart did go out to the male lead!!
I did mention to Nisha initially this tale reminded me of 50 shades with the dark past ET AL, but now I dont feel anything of that sort !!
Originally posted by taara113

Ooh ya man...shit shit...but i think update will come b4...vaise bhi im d biggest lazy, i reach late everywhere...
Missed u woman and ur posts...Shuru ho ja
I will ...I will...
Let the update come..Shall post my reviews..about three pending and n ...4 !!!
i need to SEARCH for words..literallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†