Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
FABULOUS REVIEWS ALL
You all GOT IT!
Totally! Got it! This is exactly what I wanted to convey, II is VERY middle class in her caring compassion upbringing her lack of experience. To worry, comes naturally to her. Its like sending newspaper clippings of jobs to cousins in small towns or standing in line to obtain Bank job forms, or at UPSC for the Civil Services, hosting random aunts or uncles who come to big cities for surgeries. CARING is a part of middle class psyche
Its in our every pore..

I am not bitching against the wealthy, he has learnt to "fend for himself" Hes been by himself since he was 18, lost his Mom tragically at 26, and then estranged from Dad at the same time... he is by nature non-expressive, independent and brooding.
He will NEVER tell her like 1960s Joy Mukherjee movies "Tumhari saadgi aur bholapan mujhe bahut achha laga" (I love your simplicity and innocence)

He never says much, he will never say much to her
Not in the way she expresses, not even 1% of it

She is floundering... she cares deeply for him, she knows she cares for him "differently" she suspects he may not appreciate it. He might laugh it off as foolish or juvenile
But cant help herself

I am so happy you guys 

She should learn to trust him
He should learn to express more.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Very Poignant !

II's reaction is a reflection of HER upbringing; and R&B's HIS. Both are totally justified in their place. Somewhere R&B's experience places him in a position to walk her, reassure her through this phase.

But will he explicitly do it. Nope. Don't think so. II will have to figure it from his actions.

And for words worth this relation is now only few months old...  Sometimes it takes a lifetime to figure out such men...can vouch for that! But that journey is oh so worth!

Feel like giving a big hug to II and telling her...Bask in  the warmth/love  that you feel with R&B. You will get there girl!  All in good timeπŸ€—. 

Do you really think experience in age and relationships makes R&B the do-er in the relationship? I dont know!!... She is only 3 years younger than him, yes he started being involved with opposite sex too early but even that was an aftermath of high class society and then his mother's sudden n controvertial death. He has lost his mother and he has a crazy n messed up past that adds so much of baggage on his thoughts that he doesnt think like a normal man would, add to the fact that he speaks in monosyllables n she in sentences... I think its soo easy for II even without lack of experience in relationships n family bonds to express herself. She even talks to Bally who can give her a male perspective to any of her thoughts but with R&B being the silent one, he will go to noone nor would try reading too much into her behavior unless she lets on. 
They say eyes are a window to your soul.. R&B catches II's true intent only when he is looking at her eyes when she hides them from him he almost always takes her words at face value so it'll be a lot of faltering before these two figure each other out. Starting a relationship based on attraction ONLY is so difficult... You just dont know how much the other one is invested in the relationship n when would the other one call it quits.

Hey!! I realized maybe my post sounds too rude... Please dont think so, am just trying to think what a complex past R&B has and so its unfair to burden him with expectation of understanding II... I think bith would need to do some firefighting πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Nisha...in all honesty, I haven't had enough!
Will there be another update this morning? So that I can plan to go to office late πŸ˜‰
Can we expect another update. .. πŸ€”
Wonderful update Nisha!! And superb reviews people...
I am gonna sit back today...enjoy reading and re reading your updates and the comments that follow...
I simply have no words after what I have read till now in the form of comments...I am simply AWESTRUCK at the amount of analysis made here ...Beautiful is all I can say πŸ˜Š
Yes there will be in an hour
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yes there will be in an hour
πŸ€—
Originally posted by Nisha0604

FABULOUS REVIEWS ALL
You all GOT IT!
Totally! Got it! This is exactly what I wanted to convey, II is VERY middle class in her caring compassion upbringing her lack of experience. To worry, comes naturally to her. Its like sending newspaper clippings of jobs to cousins in small towns or standing in line to obtain Bank job forms, or at UPSC for the Civil Services, hosting random aunts or uncles who come to big cities for surgeries. CARING is a part of middle class psyche
Its in our every pore..

I am not bitching against the wealthy, he has learnt to "fend for himself" Hes been by himself since he was 18, lost his Mom tragically at 26, and then estranged from Dad at the same time... he is by nature non-expressive, independent and brooding.
He will NEVER tell her like 1960s Joy Mukherjee movies "Tumhari saadgi aur bholapan mujhe bahut achha laga" (I love your simplicity and innocence)

He never says much, he will never say much to her
Not in the way she expresses, not even 1% of it

She is floundering... she cares deeply for him, she knows she cares for him "differently" she suspects he may not appreciate it. He might laugh it off as foolish or juvenile
But cant help herself

I am so happy you guys 

She should learn to trust him
He should learn to express more.

I find it funny that reading all this in a story I soo get the R&B character's thought process but in real life Its not the same!! As they say silence is a language up for any kind of interpretation!
Originally posted by harshita27

Do you really think experience in age and relationships makes R&B the do-er in the relationship? I dont know!!... She is only 3 years younger than him, yes he started being involved with opposite sex too early but even that was an aftermath of high class society and then his mother's sudden n controvertial death. He has lost his mother and he has a crazy n messed up past that adds so much of baggage on his thoughts that he doesnt think like a normal man would, add to the fact that he speaks in monosyllables n she in sentences... I think its soo easy for II even without lack of experience in relationships n family bonds to express herself. She even talks to Bally who can give her a male perspective to any of her thoughts but with R&B being the silent one, he will go to noone nor would try reading too much into her behavior unless she lets on. 
They say eyes are a window to your soul.. R&B catches II's true intent only when he is looking at her eyes when she hides them from him he almost always takes her words at face value so it'll be a lot of faltering before these two figure each other out. Starting a relationship based on attraction ONLY is so difficult... You just dont know how much the other one is invested in the relationship n when would the other one call it quits.

That's a brilliant catch harshita, and when you put it this way, yes a 3- year age gap & disturbed family, estranged relationships,  hardly qualifies R&B's experience.

But given how II  has been crafted in this tale , she has this tremendous amount of innocence,compassion  which try as she might, she cannot suppress. And plain honesty in expression which R&B in his encounters may not have seen in any girl

For him that places her apart from the rest. That would make him want to protect her, own her.   Perhaps not an ideal scenario in real world...

But BOTH will have to work on their relation and no  rule book yet defined that says how to, like in real world.

Originally posted by harshita27

Chill Harshita πŸ˜Š.. you just made me think more πŸ˜†