Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 138

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Harsh baby, hum Rb - II ke lalal land mein hain...yahan in dono ke aamne saamne hote huye Khon ke aansu bahenge na, especially at work  ROFLROFL
Originally posted by ashu9

Please bring Laasya baby out ...Want to see her bond with her hone wali maami Big smile
nandu- Shravu can be seen bonding later unke mehendi aur sangeet pe ...LOLLOL

Seriously I so love it whn laysa n ii r together, it's the perfect picture n rnb watching these 2 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I would love 2 c nandu bonding wit ii, who knws shravu mite get jealous LOLLOL
Originally posted by taara113

Nish will there be another one ??
Yeshhh...Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by harshita27

Hars, inner fangirling hai woh ROFL
I doubted that too!! LOL
Ye R&B ke chakkar mei I will seriously will become the quiet one. Those sort of people sound soo good!!
ROFL
I was quiet earlier ab dekh mere posts ka number badhta hi jaa raha hai par RB hai ki mil hi nahi raha CryCry
I keep missing RB all the time...
We discuss him all the time and still miss him if he is not der in the update...
RBmania ho gaya hai Embarrassed

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu 
I will post another one soon in an hour I think... still debating if that should be trousseau shopping chapter or a chapter heading towards the wedding.

trousseau trousseau trousseau...
I want RB Embarrassed
Hour, ok...LL wait...ANything for an update...A
And  A LONGIIISHHH ONE ...PLEASEEEHug

Longish bhi aur jaldi bhi?

Its like the Republicans they hate the poor but need them every election year for votesBig smile

Originally posted by palakmangla21

Please bring Laasya baby out ...Want to see her bond with her hone wali maami Big smile
nandu- Shravu can be seen bonding later unke mehendi aur sangeet pe ...LOLLOL

Seriously I so love it whn laysa n ii r together, it's the perfect picture n rnb watching these 2 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I would love 2 c nandu bonding wit ii, who knws shravu mite get jealous LOLLOL
exactly!!
I so want Nisha to bring out the Nandu- Shravu bonding + jealousy angle and how RB and II handle the kids...I so want to see them all together in one frame Day Dreaming

Ashu 
I will post another one soon in an hour I think... still debating if that should be trousseau shopping chapter or a chapter heading towards the wedding.

trousseau trousseau trousseau...
I want RB Embarrassed
Hour, ok...LL wait...ANything for an update...A
And  A LONGIIISHHH ONE ...PLEASEEEHug

Longish bhi aur jaldi bhi?

Its like the Republicans they hate the poor but need them every election year for votesBig smile

theek hai bhai...take your time...Lekin looonnngiiishhh , romantic wala dede Big smileBig smile
I am a pro demo...LOLLOL

Harsh baby, hum Rb - II ke lalal land mein hain...yahan in dono ke aamne saamne hote huye Khon ke aansu bahenge na, especially at work  ROFLROFL
Yaar mujhe seriously lagtahai II should leave project on pretext of conflict of interest... She knows that software is not the right fit for a company this size... She should just own up that even with hardware upgrade, there will be little to no success of this initiative since theemployee adoption n willingness is so poor