Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 137

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Hars, inner fangirling hai woh ROFL
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Am confused... Did I miss a chapter?? The last I read they were on the verge of some uncomfortable discussions about II always lying when she come sees him...
Ye achanak vandu n amma aa gaye... A mehendi where R&B really really tortures her with his skills would be super awesome WinkLOLEmbarrassed
Where is the Trousseau shopping n modelling? I want R&B to do something really caring for II... Something that'll bring khushi ke aansu from both Amma n II's eyes plz plz!!Smile
Loved that vandu treats R&B as her kid brother... All out in support of R&B n II - she is their defender!!

No you didnt

I will do a flashback part of her trousseau shopping with Sam and a trip with him to Marks & Spencers... and kind of fold the conversation of Feb 15th into itBig smile
We are just one week ahead...
Thankgod!! Mujhe laga miss ho gaya... Ye wali story mei kuch bhi miss hua tih jaise II ko R&B loan shark roop se tension hoti hai, mujhe waisi wali tension hoti hai... There was no R&B in this update... I feel u make II present in each update but not R&B... Why? Or is it the inner fangirl talking n its not really the case

I am hoping to write another work chapter too... so may be in that, they can claw each others's eyes out...LOL

Ashu 
I will post another one soon in an hour I think... still debating if that should be trousseau shopping chapter or a chapter heading towards the wedding.

trousseau trousseau trousseau...
I want RB Embarrassed
Hour, ok...LL wait...ANything for an update...A
And  A LONGIIISHHH ONE ...PLEASEEEHug
Nisha, work wala kal likh liyo..Aaj raat ko trousseau dede Big smile
Originally posted by ashu9

I doubted that too!! LOL
Ye R&B ke chakkar mei I will seriously will become the quiet one. Those sort of people sound soo good!!
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
Please bring Laasya baby out ...Want to see her bond with her hone wali maami Big smile
nandu- Shravu can be seen bonding later unke mehendi aur sangeet pe ...LOLLOL
Edited by ashu9 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by ashu9

I doubted that too!! LOL
Ye R&B ke chakkar mei I will seriously will become the quiet one. Those sort of people sound soo good!!
ROFL
I was quiet earlier ab dekh mere posts ka number badhta hi jaa raha hai par RB hai ki mil hi nahi raha CryCry

I am hoping to write another work chapter too... so may be in that, they can claw each others's eyes out...LOL
Nisha!!! Maine khushi ke aansu bola tha khoon ke nahi LOL