Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 136

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Scapegoating and selfishness in families always happens. Be it Iyer or not, any middle class family has to pay. you can afford something better, thats all.. Everything is thopofied on you.. Paavam periappa... He is not to be blamed for his condition. Appa and amma are really generous. I love them ya... That innocent question asked by II...My tears welled up again..Beautiful answer Nisha ClapClap
We have poor athais and thos chithappas who come have a looonnngggish vacation at our home every summer AngryAngryAngry
Mami needs to shut up and look after her ailing husband Confused
Paavam amma, so much she is going through...Feel really sad for her ya Cry
That Uma female is so shameless OuchOuchOuch
II is really reckless..She is very naive..She needs to learn a bit..The shrewd nature has to come out ya...
Amma's fears are very genuine, and Vandu...I simply love her for the woman she is Hug
Offoo, mehendi and sangeet at Sam's eh? Nice it will be...Hope they dont " HANG OUT" ( READ MAKE OUT HERE ROFL) now D'oh
Subbu the coward LOLLOLLOL
Eagerly waiting for the wedding! Bring it on Nisha EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Am confused... Did I miss a chapter?? The last I read they were on the verge of some uncomfortable discussions about II always lying when she come sees him...
Ye achanak vandu n amma aa gaye... A mehendi where R&B really really tortures her with his skills would be super awesome WinkLOLEmbarrassed
Where is the Trousseau shopping n modelling? I want R&B to do something really caring for II... Something that'll bring khushi ke aansu from both Amma n II's eyes plz plz!!Smile
Loved that vandu treats R&B as her kid brother... All out in support of R&B n II - she is their defender!!
Harshita, no you havent skipped any...That discussion is on hold for now..May be Nisha will explore it later Smile
Originally posted by harshita27

Am confused... Did I miss a chapter?? The last I read they were on the verge of some uncomfortable discussions about II always lying when she come sees him...
Ye achanak vandu n amma aa gaye... A mehendi where R&B really really tortures her with his skills would be super awesome WinkLOLEmbarrassed
Where is the Trousseau shopping n modelling? I want R&B to do something really caring for II... Something that'll bring khushi ke aansu from both Amma n II's eyes plz plz!!Smile
Loved that vandu treats R&B as her kid brother... All out in support of R&B n II - she is their defender!!

No you didnt

I will do a flashback part of her trousseau shopping with Sam and a trip with him to Marks & Spencers... and kind of fold the conversation of Feb 15th into itBig smile
We are just one week ahead...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

No you didnt

I will do a flashback part of her trousseau shopping with Sam and a trip with him to Marks & Spencers... and kind of fold the conversation of Feb 15th into itBig smile
Yayieee..And that will be tonight ??? IST am talking about not aapka night..
I am anyway velli aaj raat ko...Please dedo na ek aur update LOLLOLLOL
Nish will there be another one ??
Originally posted by Nisha0604

No you didnt

Thankgod!! Mujhe laga miss ho gaya... Ye wali story mei kuch bhi miss hua tih jaise II ko R&B loan shark roop se tension hoti hai, mujhe waisi wali tension hoti hai... There was no R&B in this update... I feel u make II present in each update but not R&B... Why? Or is it the inner fangirl talking n its not really the case
Ashu 
I will post another one soon in an hour I think... still debating if that should be trousseau shopping chapter or a chapter heading towards the wedding.