Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 121

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by adlin1784

Thanks for the answer Nisha.
Great update. Why II did make "a promise" to Akka to be home at 8:45 ?  When she knows very well she would never make it. Sometimes she is delusional.  She missed him and she knows everytime they are together she never go home on time (she doesn't want to aknowledge he could had missed her too).

I don't think I am making sense anymore so I will stop here. I know I didn't comment on everything about the updates but everything (or almost) have already been said. And when I started to write I tried to make sense and have been taken by it and forgot some things. Hope it doesn't bother you Nisha. Maybe I will remember things later. But I think I just should shut up and stay silent because i became very "talkative" on this forum (i think i posted 30 times in the last 2-3 weeks. It's nothing for some but it's a lot for me).

You can say whatever and whenever Adlin

Whatever you say makes sense... its not confusing or incomprehensible
Yes she should have said I would get home late, she fears what Akka might perceive of that you know? Typical conservative fears... ofcourse he is not going to let her go home, he would like it if she even stayed, she wants to but CANTEmbarrassed

Say whatever comes to mind... I do... except I dont say anything about the show, I am on a self imposed gagBig smile Keeps me happy and healthy so I wont complainBig smile

Blooms and Descriptions

Totally totally loved appas reaction to the flowers ..happens in my house all the time ..any time my husband gets flowers for me thanks to the kids telling him LOL my mom will go yen di yevalavu expensive (why flowers they are so expensive) and even now i buy anything she feels i waste money and not smart with it LOLLOL.. and seeing the flowers the first reaction to a CA appa will be how are they going to run the house ,daughter toh is spendthrift #1 ab daamad bhi :)

Next the airport and Monet part expected  but somehow the looming scandal didn't let me enjoy it as much Cry

My questions for you

1) are we going to get the scandal cleared before marriage cause according to me only then the 2 dads will be happy and we will have a happy wedding nahi toh its this saaad wedding with the 2 main people who love their kids not into it.
By now u must know that several are asking you this question Wink

2) Will R&B continue to be the escapist he is or is sort of changing .. after his moms death he became a nomad, left his responsibilities and Sam fears for that .. will we see him take ownership of what he is supposed to do - Exelsior, Scandal(its not Tans job) u may hate something but u have to to do it for your family u cant run to France and expect ur sister with an infant to take care of everything.
I can see change but not sure if its my wishful thinking.
I dont want him gushy and going all Yash chopra hero on us but he has to solve it in R&B style for the people he cares, he cant let a scum bag like chachu and his clan win over theirs , AGM mein throw away the shares his dad earned and started from a small dealership he must have seen his dad struggle right?

3) 3 weeks before wedding is a happy time even amma said that vandu had a great time, i so want them to shop a bit, picking furniture, they dont have time and are busy but for me  honeymoon alone is not everything its the before too..will we get that ?

I love this movie Band Baaja Baraat there the first big deal the 2 get , the parents say the couple is so busy they deserve a happy wedding..
I feel the same for the 2 sets of families , both sides are such amazing creations by you that I want them to enjoy a happy wedding and it turns out to be "Like No other" Delhi has ever seen

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Blooms and Descriptions

Totally totally loved appas reaction to the flowers ..happens in my house all the time ..any time my husband gets flowers for me thanks to the kids telling him LOL my mom will go yen di yevalavu expensive (why flowers they are so expensive) and even now i buy anything she feels i waste money and not smart with it LOLLOL.. and seeing the flowers the first reaction to a CA appa will be how are they going to run the house ,daughter toh is spendthrift #1 ab daamad bhi :)

Next the airport and Monet part expected  but somehow the looming scandal didn't let me enjoy it as much Cry

My questions for you

1) are we going to get the scandal cleared before marriage cause according to me only then the 2 dads will be happy and we will have a happy wedding nahi toh its this saaad wedding with the 2 main people who love their kids not into it.

2) Will R&B continue to be the escapist he is or is sort of changing .. after his moms death he became a nomad, left his responsibilities and Sam fears for that .. will we see him take ownership of what he is supposed to do - Exelsior, Scandal(its not Tans job) u may hate something but u have to to do it for your family u cant run to France and expect ur sister with an infant to take care of everything.
I dont want him gushy and going all Yash chopra hero on us but he has to solve it in R&B style for the people he cares, he cant let a scum bag like chachu and his clan win over theirs , AGM mein throw away the shares his dad earned and started from a small dealership he must have seen his dad struggle right?

3) 3 weeks before wedding is a happy time even amma said that vandu had a great time, i so want them to shop a bit, picking furniture, they dont have time and are busy but for me  honeymoon alone is not everything its the before too..will we get that ?

I love this movie Band Baaja Baraat there the first big deal the 2 get , the parents say the couple is so busy they deserve a happy wedding..
I feel the same for the 2 sets of families , both sides are such amazing creations by you that I want them to enjoy a happy wedding and it turns out to be "Like No other" Delhi has ever seen

Ditto Anu! You are really great at summarizing Clap. Using the phone so can't highlight some of the pointers. Love your font color LOL

Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago
Anu
I am going to leave the scandal unresolved at the wedding, it should be a under the surface festering thing... ya the wedding will be fabulous... but I want R&B and II to want to be with each other despite the scandal, 

and I want Appa to be able to accept, not love, he will never love R&B like he loves Bala, but I want Appa to realize R&B is a completely different guy... many ways like him... but different, and there is no one that will love her as much as R&B... even he himself cannot...

No, II will play no role in resolving the scandal, brings back terrifying memories of daily soaps for me... we will go the legal route and see what happens. Yes R&B and II will frequently clash ABOUT Ranjan.

We will see how this scandal and their professional ambitions affects their married life, not to mention the effect of  huge chasm, socially financially and culturally... between the two families
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu
I am going to leave the scandal unresolved at the wedding, it should be a under the surface festering thing... ya the wedding will be fabulous... but I want R&B and II to want to be with each other despite the scandal, 

and I want Appa to be able to accept, not love, he will never love R&B like he loves Bala, but I want Appa to realize R&B is a completely different guy... many ways like him... but different, and there is no one that will love her as much as R&B... even he himself cannot...

No, II will play no role in resolving the scandal, brings back terrifying memories of daily soaps for me... we will go the legal route and see what happens. Yes R&B and II will frequently clash ABOUT Ranjan.

We will see how this scandal and their professional ambitions affects their married life, not to mention the effect of  huge chasm, socially financially and culturally... between the two families

I look forward as in how it will unfold. Makes the story intresting. I am sure you will make it very logical and gripping...And we will have cliffhangers  galoreTongue
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

I look forward as in how it will unfold. Makes the story intresting. I am sure you will make it very logical and gripping...And we will have cliffhangers  galoreTongue
Loved the last two updates... The sexting between them is so much fun... N I seriously don't like men crying... Misty eyes are fine but crying at the drop of a hat is so filmy n serially... Seriously hate it...

I guess that will be more interesting to read... Cause if everything is hunky dory it won't have mystery in it... I am sure u r ready iNisha with lot of ups and downs twists n turns in this story...Clap

We r ready for the ride dear... Keep it coming;)LOLEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Blooms and Descriptions

My questions for you

Ditto Anu! You are really great at summarizing Clap. Using the phone so can't highlight some of the pointers. Love your font color LOL

Agree with you guys... Anu u summed it up beautifully... We hve so many analysts,interpreters,debaters on this thread... It's amazing...Smile

Been reading all the updates but just didn't get around to putting my thoughts in here.

Going straight to what stood out for me! Sam and R&B's convo - Sam hit sore nerves and R&B steeled his shield further. He is indeed difficult. Will make no leeway, will not reason and will shut out from his mind what is beyond his control and   what he cannot stomach

And then he says he is not going anywhere not without his wife.  That steely resolve, jeez, it does shake the insides to have a man stake claim, hell may break loose- but thou shalt not falter - II is his and nothing will come in the way...  I guess I'm being too dramatic ... but it really gets to me, each time he refers to II as his wife