Should Jew community always be targeted ? *tolerance demanded*

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So here I am raising a delicate topic ! Everyone is free to come up with their own POVs and correct me right on facts with which I went wrong ! I may get to offend people of different confessions specially Muslim so please your tolerance are demanded ! After following rigorously the actuality, it's something that begins to bother me lot !

I know there is the issue with Palestine and Israeli-Palestinian conflict is still going on but for the sake of a proclamation of a territory as theirs, on the damages and hurdles that have been already caused already between their own population, shouldn't it be enough ? Both are claiming GHAZA as theirs and it extended till a destructive conflict due to their dis-accord but should Islam fundamentalists (BOKO HARAM, DAESH) really extend the matter by creating more damages ? The attack of 11th september on twin towers, the one on 1998 in a subway station in Spain, after that in Italy, London, Philippines, Malaysia, Germany, weren't they enough ? Now recently on January 7th in Paris, 17 people persecuted in total during a gunshot, taking for target an artist, a synagogue, a threat for democracy values specially that of liberty of speech and expression, and yesterday in Denmark, taking for target the Jew community and the liberty of speech after the gunshot near the cultural central and a synagogue ! Why always taking for target the values of Democracy and Jew community ? Here in France, Jew community is living under omniscient fear for their life, of their children and their society, and returning back to Israel ! Why ? France was and is an ancient country of immigration since the middle age, why should a category be persecuted coz they are in minority ? Wasn't the conflict between Israel and Palestine supposed to be limited in Middle East and uniquely limited on this territory ! Be Israeli or Palestinian in Occidental, once out of that conflictual zone, all of them have their own liberty to lead a life that they want and desire for them, they shouldn't be take for granted coz of that conflict ! In order to procure the whole Middle East for themselves, should Islam fundamentalists go that extreme and radical ? A subject to be meditated . . .

Edited by Woh.Ai.Ni - 9 years ago