Sumit Vats disappointed with the sudden closure of Big Magics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Sumit Vats disappointed' with the sudden closure of Big Magic's Ajab Gajab...

15 Feb 2015 06:35 AM | 

With the news of Big Magic's Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai going off air, viewers have been left disappointed with the same. And if sources are to be believed, the cast and crew were left shocked with the sudden closure of their project.

Tellychakkar.com decided to speak to the lead actor Sumit Vats and gaze the mood on the set

"Yes, I am disappointed but I really don't know what led to the show's closure but to be honest I don't think any actor even has a say on such things. Well, every good thing has to come to an end and so did Ajab Gajab, I am really happy that I did this show for it gave me a chance to play such an interesting character," said the actor.

Since Sumit had worked successfully on the popular GEC Zee TV, we wondered whether being on a new channel affected his popularity. "I don't know why such questions even arise. As an actor all I want is an opportunity to work. Neither the channel nor the medium has ever been a concern for me nor will it be ever. All I want to do is portray various characters on interesting shows."

Having done a family drama (Hitler Didi) and the light comedy show, we asked him what kind of roles would he like to do next. "As a child never demands for food from mom, I also never demand roles as I feel whatever will be served on my platter I would choose the best among them. I am not someone who even plans a dream role or something, for I enjoy doing all kinds of roles."

And finally with Valentine's fever catching up on all, we wondered what the dashing guy had planned? "Nothing yaar, I am at home with my family and enjoying with them. Being a single child, my parents require my attention and love and that is what I did on Valentine's Day."

That is surely a sweet way to celebrate the day!

Source: rival site