AzN CuTiE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What do all of you think about bullying? i used 2 get bullyed but now it has started again what shud i do i have told da teachers abut dey dnt listen and say just ignore it and i try but it doesn't work what shud i do????😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Well, my advice to you is to ignore it but you can ignore only so much no? Well, if the teasing gets physical then yea you should definately have a teacher or a principal come and sort the matter even if it means that you would be telling on them. Who cares~ its you who matters. 
thaa thumbnail

Fisrt talk to your parents. And let them talk with teachers priciple and with the parents of the person who is bulliying u.

But plz plz dont do anything crazy. i have seen and heard ppl doing wrong just bcoz they cant take the bullying. talk seriuosly with your parents.

And always be happy and Be strong .

Best of luck to u. and keep in touch with us.

sugargirl555 thumbnail

Sorry, but i think that the worst thing that you can do is tell your teachers or your parents. If that happens, the childrens parents will be contacted. When a bully bullies people, all the want to really know is that they have affected you negatively. By telling your parents, the bully will feel encouraged to do it more. The last thing that a bully cares about is what teachers or the principal or even their own parents say. Usually a bully comes from a tormented background, and they dont have a family life. They dont care less if their parents get mad at them

I think that the best thing you can do is laugh at the bully. I mean, honeslty, Look at how much times he must have to think up of insults. Be storing, and be witty. Fight with your words, not your fists. Be smart. This will intimidate him. After he realizes that you can use your words to defeat him, he/she will back down. Trust me. Just be strong, Have confidence, Believe in yourself, and do what you think is right, and everything will be just fine.

Best of luck,

sugargirl.

AzN CuTiE thumbnail
 thank you for your advice!!!! 2 day i went and told a teacher and she told the head  and now i hope they dnt do it agen!!!!! thank you for your advice.😳
sana_usa thumbnail
see same as my cousin. she has an a accent and sometimes very hardly some of the kids make fun of her how she talks so one day she came up to me and told me that she will kill herslef and she want to change herself. later on we talked to the principal and parents everythign was sloved so those r the best for advice for any1 who getting bullyied. also who cares about them if they know that we told on them coz 1 day u will suffer u can't suffer every day its like killing urself inside. so its better to tell!!!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bullies aren't scary they just need to feel in power and stronger over others because of their own stupid insecurities and stuff...the best way to get rid of a bully is to stand up to him and not get scared of him....don't let urself be bullied!!!
mistystar thumbnail
very sorry that you have to go through that...unfortunately, people seem to boost their egos by putting down others. i have gone through the same situation so know its the worst thing to go through. First and foremost, how much of a bully is his person? is it just name calling or something more. if its something small such as name calling, just ignore. this person just wants to see whether you are effected. if you are not, they will eventually get tired and leave you alone. however if it gets at a serious point such as they are being aggressive physically, then the best option is to talk to someone who you trust and know will do something about it. The more you allow this person to bully you, the more likely this person will continue. It is your responsibility to seek the right help and stop them. 
ME_T thumbnail
y hi think u need to show the bully that u don't really care what they do, i mean if they realize ur not going to do naything about it and are getting upste it will just make them do it more.

yh like sum1 sed laugh at thgem, shwo how pathetic they look.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
My dearest , totally can understand what you are going through . Years ago when i was in school i went through the same by the so called happening girls and boys . The tyoical so called "cool" group . They have an attitude like every one else is beneath them . Either you join the group and become a follower or you become there laughing point !!! I took a lot of bullying . I as person am very strong as well as i am exteremely arrogant .I never would give in to tears or to complaining to authority . I used to retort back or just plain ignore . But it plain hurt either ways !!! Though i never let it show that it was affecting me !!

Telling your parents may be the best idea for you . If you can't handle the bulying , just involve your parents or teachers !! All the best !! Sweetie !! We are there for you !!