Tu Mera Hero

TMH SPOILERS and ARTICLES corner please post all here.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Please post all SPOILERS AND ARTICLES of TMH here.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Spoilers for today 16 February 2015
Tu Mera Hero: Govind Narayan discovers that Panchi is unaware about Titu's lazy behaviour. Meanwhile, Panchi makes halwa for the first time in the Agarwalhousehold.The Agarwals get ready to go to Shivgarh as per the instructions of Alankarji Maharaj. Panchi is surprised to find Surekha packing Titu's bags. Will the bus journey bring Titu and Panchi closer?
dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can't post the link right now, so I'll just post the spoiler in my own words.    
The family travel to Shivgad. For a ritual, Titu is asked to light diyas around the corners of the temple. But Titu lights the diyas around Panchi and says that lighting the diwas around the temple corners would just give light to the temple, lighting the diyas around Panchi would directly give her the light and happiness in life. Titu has the knack to impress Panchi.
dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
While the whole family is travelling to Shivgad, Panchi's bag gets misplaced and Titu gets Maharashtrian clothes for her.
Titu praises Panchi's look in the white and red saree.
Rekha asks Titu to light diyas around the temple for the safety of Panchi's life.
Titu being a lazy person, lights them around Ranchi.
Other taunt Panchi that Titu does not love her. Panchi feels bad.
Titu cooks up a story that he wanted to bring light and happiness in Panchi's life by doing so. Panchi feels happy to hear Titu's thoughts.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Thanks for using the thread and for the spoilers add the link please.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Tu Mera Hero: Govind Narayan and Surekha are in a fix when the pills they give to Titu, to stay awake, fail to work in their favour. Govind Narayan decides to burst crackers to wake Titu. Will he succeed in his endeavour? How will the Agarwals react when Titu is informed about the rituals to complete the pooja?
http://tellyexpress.com/2015/02/23/spoiler-alert-saath-nibhana-saathiya-tu-mera-hero-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tu Mera Hero: Govind Narayan and Surekha are in a fix when the pills they give to Titu, to stay awake, fail to work in their favour. Govind Narayan decides to burst crackers to wake Titu. Will he succeed in his endeavour? How will the Agarwals react when Titu is informed about the rituals to complete the pooja?

OMG this is gonna be so hilarious ðŸ˜† 
I cant wait for the episode ðŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
just saw the episode! After reading the spoiler, I thought Daroga will burst crackers around Titu to wake him up, but yahan to he chained the crackers(ladi bomb as we call it) on Titu's back! ðŸ¤£... manna padega, Titu aiwe hi apne baap ko Daroga call nahin karta! ðŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Panchi thinks whether to continue her way ahead with Titu or gets back in her previous life.
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-upcoming-twists-in-ye-hai-mohabbatein-meri-aashiqui-tum-se-hi-and-tu-mera-hero/#3