Fan Fictions

ASR (IPKKND) vs ASR (BSB)

Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
.Firstly happy valentines day to you all...

but this post is not related to todays...yesterday just watched the Pakhi's fall from cliff and Aranya's ways to wake her up...god yaar was that even called acting!!! I ve the same arshi scene downloaded in my mobile and was playing it simulteneously while watching yesterday's episod of BSB...seriously aisa lag raha tha koi schl k bacchon ka drama practice chal raha tha...chehre pe koi expressin hi nahi tha, dhang se ro bhi nahi pata.!! Khair choro...kal ka epi dekhne ke baad Yash ka burai karne ka aur Barun ka tarif karoe ka bohot man kar raha tha isliye likh dia...aur ek baat mein bohot din se notice kar rahi hoon, in some serials many of arshi scenes are copying...jaise bed breaking ie Beinteha and copying Arnav's dressing style by Asad, Sahir and Ahem...aur bhi milta agar mein regularly serials watch kar pati and Gul ipk khatam to kar di, but for her ongoing serials, she wants to make her hero ASR...Sabko arnav banane ke koshis mein lage rehti hai..kal thora humsafar dekhi to mila ek poolside, same song used in ipk (aja piya) and also used hawa hawai in QH...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran.ahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally agreed with u i just hate BSB they don't know any acting when i saw that i was like whattt theee he is not crying or shouting PAKHIII PAKHIII  i was so mad that i turned off the tv and saw the same scene of arshi and  i am like crying and saying what an acting  muahhh  i just want ipkknd back with arshi and saran back on STAR PLUS