Saree k fall sa kabhi match kiya re..epi ne to humein surprise kiya re

Posted: 9 years ago
kitne jano ne socha tha ki epi itna accha hoga...i mean in terms of ISHVEER romance...esp dt saree wala scene...

dialogue of the day

Chirag " Agar aapko aapki biwi se ho pyaar toh naa karo heeron ka vyaapar"

the IshVeer scene ws v nice 

Ranveer " pehle tum ladies 1st"😳

Ishani " tumhe aaj uss gujrati community conf mein nahi jaana chahiye.."

Ranveer" tum uss chirag ki vajeh se yeh bol rahi ho....kuch nahi karega woh     " lk his confidence😃

the saree pehnaoinggg...eyelocks....in love faces of both...i like d way Cvs play d songs...

kal ka epi toh dhamaka ...dhullam dhulaai...n IshVeer...

Saree scene was good ranveer was ready to flirt with his naughty mind.
LOVED your post adits!!! And loved the name of this thread..most appropriate👏

Loving the emoticons - so keep them coming.

I agree with you..brilliant episode..chirkut is just a brilliant villain/comedian.👏.

He obviously doesn't know what's gonna hit him soon🥳

Oh and that last ishveer scene - what a romantic and lovely scene...just beautiful, i loved it,..thought ranveer would start drooling.. his lips..oh my days and those puppy eyes,,we got the old ranveer back,,yayyy!!!..and i just thought radhika's acting was brilliant,,👏thought ishani would faint any time soon..in his arms.❤️ It was so sweet..❤️
Edited by tinytoes - 9 years ago
Iss show k dialogues bahur bhari bharkum hote hain dimag mein chap jatey hai .. Chaye woh Chiraag ho ya Ranveer ya koi aur. Dialgues bahur dhaasoo hai..😛
When he said Ladies first i was laughing so hard.. pata nahi kaha se ladies first hi dimag mein aya use..

Waise woh saree wale scene k baad Ishaanine aaj Gujarati samaj diamond committe mein maat jao bola hota toh Ranveer waise hi nahi jata par kya kare kaal ki dhulai bhi ta baki hai Chiraag ki.. Well todays epi was good !! And Saree scene was ☺️
Originally posted by nebuna

Saree scene was good ranveer was ready to flirt with his naughty mind.
yeah i agree...Ranveer ws all set to tk it ahead
Originally posted by wind_dancer

Iss show k dialogues bahur bhari bharkum hote hain dimag mein chap jatey hai .. Chaye woh Chiraag ho ya Ranveer ya koi aur. Dialgues bahur dhaasoo hai..😛
When he said Ladies first i was laughing so hard.. pata nahi kaha se ladies first hi dimag mein aya use..

Waise woh saree wale scene k baad Ishaanine aaj Gujarati samaj diamond committe mein maat jao bola hota toh Ranveer waise hi nahi jata par kya kare kaal ki dhulai bhi ta baki hai Chiraag ki.. Well todays epi was good !! And Saree scene was ☺️

1stly abt dialogue...my fav is ranveer's dialogue " tumhare baddan k har ek khroch ki kasam mera bharose se hi bharosa uthh gaya hai " d way shakti delivered dt 1 ws v gd...few mre as well...n off course spontaneous humourous Chirag

exactly evn i laughed wen he said ladies 1st out of all...😆 

saree scene...u knw d best part ws dt it wsnt expected 
Originally posted by tinytoes

LOVED your post adits!!! And loved the name of this thread..most appropriate👏

Loving the emoticons - so keep them coming.

I agree with you..brilliant episode..chirkut is just a brilliant villain/comedian.👏.

He obviously doesn't know what's gonna hit him soon🥳

Oh and that last ishveer scene - what a romantic and lovely scene...just beautiful, i loved it,..thought ranveer would start drooling.. his lips..oh my days and those puppy eyes,,we got the old ranveer back,,yayyy!!!..and i just thought radhika's acting was brilliant,,👏thought ishani would faint any time soon..in his arms.❤️ It was so sweet..❤️

thank you fr lkin d title n post...

m looking frwd wen Chirag ka sting operation goes open...he ll think 10 times b4 sleeping wid ny woman d next time...

Ishani ws lost in Ranveer more dn ranveer in her...coz he ws bit alert ...ishani ws totally going wid d flow...
Originally posted by adits7

1stly abt dialogue...my fav is ranveer's dialogue " tumhare baddan k har ek khroch ki kasam mera bharose se hi bharosa uthh gaya hai " d way shakti delivered dt 1 ws v gd...few mre as well...n off course spontaneous humourous Chirag

exactly evn i laughed wen he said ladies 1st out of all...😆 

saree scene...u knw d best part ws dt it wsnt expected 

That dialogue is also my favourite but i have a lot of favorite dialogues from this show cause they make a lasting impressiona and the way they are delivered is just awesome. 

Yess  saree scene become more special and best because that was just not expected and nobody had thought that such scenes would be shown ..😆 Ohh but it was really worth it.
Originally posted by adits7

thank you fr lkin d title n post...

m looking frwd wen Chirag ka sting operation goes open...he ll think 10 times b4 sleeping wid ny woman d next time...

Ishani ws lost in Ranveer more dn ranveer in her...coz he ws bit alert ...ishani ws totally going wid d flow...

Chirag is so full of it ! I hope is going to be deflated like a balloon tomorrow !!

And saree scene was so unexpected ..🤗
Loved the way Ranveer held the safety pin in his teeth.. almost killed the entire Shakit fanworld !!
Sexy Shakiti with Safety Pin !! ☺️

I agree with you that Ishani was completely lost.. Radhika acted so well.. she does not need any confession now actually !!😛

Originally posted by wind_dancer

That dialogue is also my favourite but i have a lot of favorite dialogues from this show cause they make a lasting impressiona and the way they are delivered is just awesome. 

Yess  saree scene become more special and best because that was just not expected and nobody had thought that such scenes would be shown ..😆 Ohh but it was really worth it.

yeah i too like quiet a few...i hvnt bn a regular viewer frm d start...i started watchn it mre after d leap coz of RV's character...pehle k epis zyaada nahi dekhe thode thode important 1ce...so most dialogues i knw r post leap...