Laut Aao Trisha

Trisha in lawyers black gown ????

charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Last time I saw Trisha in a jail after that i miss last weeks episodes & know trisha is in court room wearing lawyer' s gown ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Last week Friday, the plot line we have been following ended with a lawyer VK coming and solving the case. There are many loose ends that probably will not be addressed, but apparently Trisha is a law student. She asked VK at the end of the last week's episode if she can work in his law firm. He said yes, and I believe today is when the new plot line begins.
charuta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Last week Friday, the plot line we have been following ended with a lawyer VK coming and solving the case. There are many loose ends that probably will not be addressed, but apparently Trisha is a law student. She asked VK at the end of the last week's episode if she can work in his law firm. He said yes, and I believe today is when the new plot line begins.

Thanks for reply.
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charuta

Last time I saw Trisha in a jail after that i miss last weeks episodes & know trisha is in court room wearing lawyer' s gown ??? 

Charuta,  You are so lucky you missed last week's show... πŸ˜†

This week Trisha is shown as a lawyer's assistant..next week, she will be a nurse... later she will be a pilot...  πŸ˜†

Creatives were having their heads checked with psychiatrist Varsha...  But now that she is in jail, they have gone full crazy  πŸ˜†

Trisha was a law student but she has not been to college since God knows when.. People who have proper B.L. degree in India may not be getting the jobs they deserve but Trisha got it overnight without having to write any exams,..   πŸ˜†   Logic ho to aisi

Edited by sundara - 9 years ago
charuta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sundara

Charuta,  You are so lucky you missed last week's show... πŸ˜†

This week Trisha is shown as a lawyer's assistant..next week, she will be a nurse... later she will be a pilot...  πŸ˜†

Creatives were having their heads checked with psychiatrist Varsha...  But now that she is in jail, they have gone full crazy  πŸ˜†

Trisha was a law student but she has not been to college since God knows when.. People who have proper B.L. degree in India may not be getting the jobs they deserve but Trisha got it overnight without having to write any exams,..   πŸ˜†   Logic ho to aisi

Thanks Sundara. Reading ur post I also think I am lucky and laugh a lot 🀣 U  all are right without going college, not completing her law degree, Trisha is in the court room to assist- a case.  she don't need take a ' sanad' before that. CV 's imagination & knowledge πŸ‘ jast fantastic. U know I jast love the show.   πŸ˜‰  Yaha dimakh ka koi kam nahi hai. Bachpan mai hum story sunte the na?  Jadu ki nagari/ udata ghoda u know waha kush bhi hota tha. Waise feel ho raha hai. πŸ˜† Edited by charuta - 9 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: charuta

yes..after she was proved innocent she expressed her desire to assist her lawyer and he agreed.

i like the new lawyer..he is cute and funny...loved his and the judge's shayari jugalbandiπŸ˜†
Edited by .Tanya. - 9 years ago
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Having seen a couple of episodes or cases or whatever they call it, there is a trend going on...
first  .. the innocent is always speechless in the court... Both females so far... they seem to have no voice or show disagreement when they are being accused by others.. really?     They are shown as mute ones in the court..   Where does the voice go when they are in the court room?

second ...  the ending of the cases is rather very dry or bizarre...  

I don't see why they have to show courtroom drama in such bizarre manner...

Creatives need to wrap up the show completely and give that 8:30 to 9:30pm slot to something rather interesting and convincing to watch...   Its really dry and boring with lame jokes from VK and Trisha...ewww,... πŸ˜‘

SanaKan157 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is a Swaika, she bought her degree.