Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yet another lovely collage of two important scenes.  Both depicting Rudra's inner turmoil. First being the attempt at doll retrieval and failing.Second being the realization of Paro's presence and importance in his life.  

excellent picks for today's collage Mano.

Now I know that there will be guessing game of which one is Mano and which one I am,
but folks we are in disguise so cannot reveal, just enjoy the bollywood style dance by yours M & M's...

Quote for today...

GIFs, GIFs, GIFs

sharing sharing ho gaya, time for me to go, enjoy your day and I will enjoy my sleep...
Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why so much silence in the thread ? Everybody still lost in Sonia's Parud Land ?

Great edits and GIFs.
I liked when Paro pouted and demanded Bangles.
Would have been great if we got more such scenes of Rudra trying to woo Paro

I remember we made so much of Gutter talk in Diya's or Sush's post about the doll talk Paro has in the GIF above. Oh those were such great RR times.

Mukti, Now you have started with actual dances ? Very nice.
When is Sunny Leone one coming up ?

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano, eappadi alukaamae innum posts panreenga? ragasiyam ennavo?πŸ˜‰...I like the scenes above and i am sure u know whyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
The first scene is when Rudra realised how much his heart was drawn to her and he had to consciously hold himself back. Until he saw the sindoor and walked away, I thought he would carry her inside. The best part of thos scene however was him wearing the blue kurta, he looked like a perfect Rajasthani gentleman relaxing at home in it.
The second scene is when Rudra realises how much Paro has come to matter in his life, Ashish's expression what can I possibly say to describe that.
Mukti - love your quote and I am waiting with JJ for your Sunny Leone dance
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heylooo... πŸ€—
Okay before coming to the collage...I just wanna say that @VARSHU ...yes me n meens are latecomers...i won't include Mira coz she was a silent active member here...me was just SILENT...(the irony πŸ˜† )
Yeah missed out a lot in this forum...n I regret a lottt...like a big looottt... 😭
*sniff sniff Mano 😭 *

And I am gonna go n check out older posts...bas πŸ˜‰ whatsay meens???? Come nah lets dig into the juicy spicy patakka waala posts... πŸ˜‰

And Mano darling got ur pm...i didn't know that seriously...i really didn't... 😲
*after a long sighhh*

Coming to colllage... πŸ˜† see the second pic...hottie in nighty...don't u guys think???? I mean hot but still its nighty... πŸ˜‰ and for me that kurta is paro's...maybe that's y I have this feeling... πŸ˜• sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone okay...rudra is always hot...☺️

So first one is awww-sooo-sweeet one... messenger our gudiya...happy family...
❀️

Second one...again wooing Paro...with the help of bangles...ohhh how much I loved it... πŸ˜ƒ
Really sweet sweet sweet...and Mano today it was our dhim tana today...in rr...
Anddd did I say???? The previous female voice is backkk...yipppiiieee... πŸ₯³

And I love uuu... πŸ€—

Muktiii...darling Bollywood dance this time...full on...mast...my favourite is the Paro waali dance...obviously... πŸ˜ƒ awww look at her sexy kamariya yaar...she is my darling... ❀️
And today's quote is the best so far...Muktiii...as per me...loved it... ❀️ and ur smileys...aaj toh really sweet and cute...Muktiii...awesome job... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mariia.R thumbnail
😲 NO PM FOR ME???? I now that I am late but...you broke my heart 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I try my best...
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys just now reached home
Will catch up after sometimeπŸ˜‰

And Mira dear πŸ€—
Don't u know that I can never miss u on purposeπŸ˜‰
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hawww Mano...u didn't pm Mira???? 😲 how could you do that???? 😲 poor Mira... πŸ€—
😈 πŸ˜†

And maksim...nice name... πŸ‘πŸΌ awww and yes I love kids too... ❀️
And yes Mira...i can understand ur feelings...coz I myself have faced it once...that boy wasn't a child I mean he called me aunty and I was like "wwwhhhaaattt the efff" I felt like tearing him apart... its okay Mira...*patting ur shoulder * it happens...

And two days before only...i got some beatings from my toddler nephew with a stick...and I cried... 🀒 πŸ˜†

This might be my last post today...Mano catch up with u tomorrow... 😭
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Mano...don't know if you sent me a separate pm but it only showed  my name instead of the group.😳

@ JJ and Rithu...have not seen Ms.Leone's dance or heard the songs so I won't be posting any of that.  Actual dance gif was a special for this post.  Will be back to our original routine from next post.
πŸ˜‰

@ Lachu...your comments for me are always wonderful hence cherished by me.πŸ€—