Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain

tick..tick..5..4..3..2..1

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
last five episodes..countdown for serial end started...
i am going to miss this forum more than serial itself..
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Tick Tick 5: Horrid episode. CVs really showing us exactly why this show is being scraped. 
Why?

1. Poorvi - Either they are showing that Poorvi has turned into a complete lier or due to lack of time they didn't show the whole conversation of Arjun and Viraaj. Either way, they should have had consistency in dialogue and editing.

2. Arjun - Today my retina burned to crisp when I saw Arjun lying in bed with Tanu. Then to make up for it they made him taunt her "hamari naam matra dharam patni". Kill me now...

Then who are the saving grace(s)?

1. Lakshya - Today he was an ideal bro who threatened Arjun to stay away from Poorvi, but he never lost his dignity. He was an ideal employee who showed up at work he hates, yet gave Watan strong reply, again in a very dignified manner (this scene is worth watching). He was an ideal lover who is still trying to connect clues because he knows the woman he loves.

2. Nisha - She never slept (literally) with Watan on the same bed. Every night she is shown hanging out in the garden or somewhere else but never in Watan's room. Not to mention, her amazing applaud when Lakshya gave Watan attitude today. This is a woman fanaa in love with a laser like focus to destroy this family and Watan.

Arjun got Poorvi Rs.5 Lakh through Viraj. So Lakshya is out tomorrow. But Tanu found out (not about the deal, about the money). She is plotting something new.

I'd rather watch Lakshya and Nisha love story. At least they are consistent. 

Edited by tia.o - 9 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was really thinking that I would only be talking about positives for these last 5 episodes. As expected, all my wishes have gone down the drains after watching today's episode.

I really could not believe my eyes !!! Did I have a hallucination that Arjun does not only share his room with Tanusree, but also other things 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² !!!!!!! Creatives, thanks so much for the last nail in the coffin !! I must admit that they really do have marvelous imaginations; they always come back with new ideas to degrade their male protagonist on each passing episode !! For me personally, his character is now beyond any redemption ...

I have decided to name this post of mine as "Arjun's bigger than biggest charity". I suppose those papers are either PoA of the entire Singh property or the PoA of the hotel. rajh was correct. "5 Lacs" was not a typo. I was correct as well - "CEO" was a typo; instead it is the "hotel project head". Nothing more to say apart from Viraj has been degraded almost to a mere middle man, mediating between 2 ex-lovers. And Arjun is literally forcing Viraj to dance on his tunes by supplying bribe after bribe, I mean unexpected gift after gift. I admit my misconception regarding Arjun's empty skull !!! Today it was literally Viraj's turn for character degradation !!! Creatives sab pe meherbaan hain; par haan, Arjun pe sab se jyada !!!!

Regarding Purvi, she never used to be this straight-faced while lying !!! Or is it that Viraj/Arjun full conversation was missing from the screen ?!!! And yes, girls literally deserve better treatment than what has been projected !! I can really never imagine that a girl's promotion, her bonus everything would be charities from a guy who has dumped her unceremoniously !!! Anyways, not surprising !!! Since going by the plot synopsis, her next fiance would have been Arjun's charity only !!! What has been shown now is anyhow a lesser punishment than that one !!! Literally - yakeen hoga kise ke yeh donon, ek raah sang chale hain !!!

I am really unable to understand, as a girl, how she would ever be able to forgive him, after being enlightened with all these bitter truths !!

By the way, I was listening to Elvis Presley's "Wooden Heart" a few minutes back, which has got the following lines:

Treat me nice, Treat me good
Treat me like you really should
Cause I'm not made of wood
And I don't have a wooden heart

Ironically it reminded me of YDSRH !!
Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
And you know Chandrima what is worse? They showed Arjun lying in bed and thinking about Poorvi. Do the cvs think that's the sign of romance? It's degrading to both women. My God.
candy02 thumbnail
Now this positive and happy ending would be a hard thing to digest, as far as I am concerned !!! The only point, as I have mentioned again and again in my earlier posts, that somehow carries me on to watch the scenes involving him is this amazing portrayal !!! But today, it was literally beyond my yield point ...

I had been so disgusted with the creatives that I forgot to mention about Lakshya and Nisha. So dignified they are !!! I have mentioned in one of earlier my posts that no way Watan can convert Lakshya to his household servant. Today creatives literally acted on that !!! Anyways, Lakshya/Nisha seem to be a couple who are really in love and it's now their love story only PERIOD
Tia.0 thumbnail
Oh yes. Same here. I'm happy that the show is ending. If it wasn't ending now, it's pretty evident which direction it would have been going.
And CVs made it so easy for Tanu. She didn't have to do anything to get Arjun in bed with her. He slithered there on his own. No wonder she still thinks she has a chance of scoring Arjun. She is getting all positive signs. And that's why she is still plotting against Poorvi. If there were no hope, she'd have give up by now.
Edited by tia.o - 9 years ago
rajh thumbnail
tick tick 5--i will post only positive thing in this episode according to me--[many will not agree ...😆 ]
todays episode shown new height in women empowerment...dont you believe me??

its tanu--she is most powerful women of town..

sitting in home --she can gather every information what is happening in city--what arjun doing--what is going on in virajs office [she has spies there too...😆 ]..do you ever imagine a girl in such a super powerful position..??thats tanu...

she is unbeatable--after todays episode my like for her increased more...😉

p.s--if spoiler is correct--she is going to make ultimate sacrifice and going to bring both family together--

even though she has got powers--she is going to leave arjun and bring arjun and poorvi together--

powerful girl with golden heart--super heroin of this serial...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Agreed. You are right. Tanu can get information without leaving her home and she can get Arjun into a bed with her without lifting a finger. Amazing woman. Kudos.

It's only degrading for the main female lead.

This content was originally posted by: rajh

tick tick 5--i will post only positive thing in this episode according to me--[many will not agree ...😆 ]

todays episode shown new height in women empowerment...dont you believe me??

its tanu--she is most powerful women of town..

in sitting home --she can gather every information what is happening in city--what arjun doing--what is going on in virajs office [she has spies there too...😆 ]..do you ever imagine a girl in such a super powerful position..??thats tanu...

she is unbeatable--after todays episode my like for her increased more...😉

rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

Agreed. You are right. Tanu can get information without leaving her home and she can get Arjun into a bed with her without lifting a finger. Amazing woman. Kudos.

It's only degrading for the main female lead.

cvs degraded arjun 1st--now its turn of poorvi and viraj [ viraj actually accepting bribe from arjun--what an degradation !..]

think tanu as main lead actress and treat poorvi as co-star--everything with fall in to place...😛

actually i added some  more lines in my previous post--which i re-posting here...
--

p.s--if spoiler is correct--she is going to make ultimate sacrifice and going to bring both family together--

even though she has got powers--she is going to leave arjun and bring arjun and poorvi together --

powerful girl with golden heart--super heroin of this serial...
candy02 thumbnail
Anyways, I suppose it won't be very hard for Purvi to accept, once everything is sorted out (if Arjun at all enlightens her about this amazing fact !!!); as she is already aware of his colorful past. So it's only like another addition to that long long list !!! But for us, it's simply horrid and disgusting to it's core !!!! I could have literally tolerated everything, imagining a virtual redemption (of his character) in future, for a positive ending; but that him remaining silent during Purvi's dance on his wifey dearest's baby-shower and this one today !!!! It's beyond every limit of shame and indignity !!!! Really brilliant imaginations from the creatives !!!!!

As I have intentionally given a miss to around 15 episodes starting from 65th and neither I would be giving the same any chance in future; I was quite curious to know what were his exact words while making his public declaration of that one night stand. Today when I had finally got that chance, literally I was pitying myself for watching that piece of bullshit !!! Can a guy in love ever utter something like "... raat rangeen ..." regarding the "love of his life" !!!! How can somebody's imagination stoop this undignified low !!!!