Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Dearest friends,

I have received a few requests to pen down a special OS for the Valentine's day on our beloved couple, PARUD😳. I wasn't sure as to what to write until an idea struck me but I need your input to follow through it. 

First of all, I need to see  if there are enough of you looking forward to reading about a Valentine update on PARUD. The more responses, the better inclined I will be to sit down and write about it and post by Friday😉😊

Secondly, do let me know if there was that one particular moment when you thought that Rudra was really going in for the kiss for sure but it didn't happen and you were utterly disappointed Once, I get some ideas from you all, I will use that as a foundation for the OS. 

So, the fate of Valentine's day special romantic OS totally lies in your hands😉 I know the loyal fans of Parud who will chime in here and be vocal----I am looking forward to your brainstorming and thoughts. And for all who are silent readers, come out of your shell and speak your mind😊

If I get enough requests and feedback by midweek, I will start writing it down😊

Love,
Sonia🤗

I HAVE JUST RESPONDED TO ALL YOUR POSTS AND IDEAS ON PAGE 3. TAKE A LOOK!😊
Edited by desisoapie - 9 years ago
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sonia 
I will be looking forward for a V-day special OS from you  😊

Regarding the idea .. let me think and get back to you 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Please Sonia, go ahead & write...it would be a delight to read...Regarding any one particular moment..ummm...actually I wanted Rudra to kiss Paro since the day they met after they became adults...everytime they came together, or for that matter even when they weren't  in the same frame, their spark was so damn volatile that I wanted them to just go ' all the way ' asap,lol.
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Lovely idea Sonia...please do pen the OS Parud Valentine special...👏

As regards the special moment when Rudra could have given her a passionate kiss...

immediately what comes to my mind is the scene where paro comes to apply ointment on his cheek and he turns her up on bed and goes on top of her and eye lock.  I found that scene so attractive and well made.  He was already attracted to paro and torn between if she was really innocent as she claimed or not...it was such a macho-romantic scene...kissy waiting to happen !

the other green kurta scene where he twists her arm as she bring his tea...eye lock was so good .. the fire was burning  both ways...

After their marriage ...sari folding scene deserved a kiss...he asks her so sweetly..do i have to go back again ... 

well,  the first chapter of MSK was the best...😉
Edited by nik1310 - 9 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to it Sonia.

I think you should pick up one scene after they were married.
Something before that will be imposing on Paro to some extent.

• Jaipur is the first one where I was disappointed that the kiss did not take place
  • Next was in the beach
  • Third when he helped her to tie the red thread after the railway track scene
  • Ofcourse after the mangalsutra scene

Oh so many. We never got a proper Parud kiss.Right ?

sara_in thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to your OS...

Actually i want them to kiss eachother everytime there are together in a frame...

i feel for them the day he gently held her down from the top of the cupboard!!!!  
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sonia lovely idea
looking forward for your romantic OS😳
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please write one...would love to read something very romantic...

I feel Rudra should have kissed Paro in Jaipur...everything was perfect in that moment and they were drunk...was so disappointed that it didn't happen...

Second was when she was laughing at his singing...he should have shut her up with a kiss...

Edited by SingaporeFan - 9 years ago
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear,

waiting for Romantic n Hot OS...
there is many time when i really want to kiss R to P.

you already write abt jaipur night n after train station...

so ... love if you write AFTER FOREPLAY NIGHT...or ..when they go for HM(after b'day party)

rupao21 thumbnail
Thumps up from me! Looking forward to reading a Valentine's special.