Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Damn!! Ashu has influenced me to such an extent with her 'Pisasu ' skills that I am gradually becoming a convert, typing away to glory in the middle of the night , ungodly hours!!
Sh*t yaar, kal raat ko india Pakistan match aur dinner bhi hai. Aur kal bhi shiv rathri 😛
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kg1404

For Appa, Mr. Iyer and Ranjan ji, it's me, Ranu, Taara and Hsp surrounding them for fierce protection from all sides and ashu will Palti Maregi either side seeing whose end the jaap is more, that day. 😉 😆 🤣

🤣
Yesh... I do that only.. Cause these ppl discuss when I sleep n by the time I come n see pages are filled with jap and I have to take that side cause they are so bloody convincing 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Damn!! Ashu has influenced me to such an extent with her 'Pisasu ' skills that I am gradually becoming a convert, typing away to glory in the middle of the night , ungodly hours!!
Sh*t yaar, kal raat ko india Pakistan match aur dinner bhi hai. Aur kal bhi shiv rathri 😛

See... I can influence so many with my skill and charm.. 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yet to read the comments thought will write this before i step out.

Like mother like son

I liked this one.. felt like a precursor to what is in store..
I totally loved how she wants to take the chocolate for Shravu...my mom did it like she  would go to someones house find something and get it for me and my brother , we would be so embarrassed but eat it. Now i do it .. any party in office i pick stuff that the kids like and bring it home and then now my kids go to various parties and if they find free cake they get it for each other :-)
so its these small things that make me go mushy in SoSy  so real i feel you are writing a slice of my life in every update 👏
I also love...d this line from R&B can imagine what a pregnant II will do 😳
The stairs is not a good place to discuss" he muttered, nudging her to move.

The next part about Ranjan convo .. very nice ..how she slowly started calling him dad, how she cant help but blush and Ranjan being R&B's dad can see it all , he knew it from the first fight .. guess R&B has some of his dads trait ..
and gosh these men want 3 kids , in india is that common ? cause most of my cousins seem to have only 1 ,only folks in US seem to think of 2 .. so poor II ab 3 has become the minimum 😆😆
Oh also llloved how Ranjan hinted at the pillow so subtle so cute.. in my dream land i have this picture of R&B and II fighting and Ranjan caught in the middle giggling and also a picture of R&B asking him to make sure she is ok since she is in this crying fit seeing him leave 😳

Bring on the weekend Nisha .. i am ready thanks for the wonderful start !!!

Happy valentines day everyone !!! and see you guys post my badminton session

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

yet to read the comments thought will write this before i step out.

Like mother like son

I totally loved how she wants to take the chocolate for Shravu...my mom did it like she  would go to someones house find something and get it for me and my brother , we would be so embarrassed but eat it. Now i do it .. any party in office i pick stuff that the kids like and bring it home and then now my kids go to various parties and if they find free cake they get it for each other :-)
so its these small things that make me go mushy in SoSy  so real i feel you are writing a slice of my life in every update 👏
The stairs is not a good place to discuss" he muttered, nudging her to move.

The next part about Ranjan convo .. very nice ..how she slowly started calling him dad, how she cant help but blush and Ranjan being R&B's dad can see it all , he knew it from the first fight .. guess R&B has some of his dads trait ..
and gosh these men want 3 kids , in india is that common ? cause most of my cousins seem to have only 1 ,only folks in US seem to think of 2 .. so poor II ab 3 has become the minimum 😆😆
Oh also llloved how Ranjan hinted at the pillow so subtle so cute.. in my dream land i have this picture of R&B and II fighting and Ranjan caught in the middle giggling and also a picture of R&B asking him to make sure she is ok since she is in this crying fit seeing him leave 😳

Happy valentines day everyone !!! and see you guys post my badminton session

Loved the way you summarized. Ranjan is looking forward to II being in the house and running the show. Remember he had asked at R&B dinner , where is the lady of the house for II. He is very happy and wants to have hustle bustle in his house, he is thinking of his wife and how she was the heart of the house.  So cute that he too wants 3 grandkids. ( I guess he had 3 so he wants his son to have the same) he will be a supporter of his daughter in law.
Busy weekend will be MIA , will be reading on the phone. Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Happy Valentine's Day gals! Have fun
kg1404 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ranu1234] <font size="2">yet to read the comments thought will write this before i step out.

Like mother like son

I totally loved how she wants to take the chocolate for Shravu...my mom did it like she would go to someones house find something and get it for me and my brother , we would be so embarrassed but eat it. Now i do it .. any party in office i pick stuff that the kids like and bring it home and then now my kids go to various parties and if they find free cake they get it for each other :-)
so its these small things that make me go mushy in SoSy so real i feel you are writing a slice of my life in every update 👏
<font color="#0000FF">The stairs is not a good place to discuss" he muttered, nudging her to move</font><font color="#0000FF">.
</font>

Happy valentines day everyone !!! and see you guys post my badminton session </font>

There you go, Ranjan gush'!! My midnight early dawn prediction came true!! Wasn't too far off from the mark..
kg1404 thumbnail
This valentines day has dawned beautifully for me with lovely red roses and Krispy Kreme do'nuts. It's a wkend too and so .i am going to make the most of it with my loved ones, and that includes SoSy too. Happy valentines day , all.Edited by kg1404 - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I passed by maurya today.. Recollection hit in.. Then saw the road to nyaya marg.. Was searching for malcha marg.. And there it comes right in front of me.. The embassy area.. Even saw armed guards in the locality.. Wanted to go and search for Bhalla mansion 🤣
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Loved the way you summarized. Ranjan is looking forward to II being in the house and running the show. Remember he had asked at R&B dinner , where is the lady of the house for II. He is very happy and wants to have hustle bustle in his house, he is thinking of his wife and how she was the heart of the house.  So cute that he too wants 3 grandkids. ( I guess he had 3 so he wants his son to have the same) he will be a supporter of his daughter in law.
Busy weekend will be MIA , will be reading on the phone. Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Happy Valentine's Day gals! Have fun

You gals have said it all . Such a happy family pic, at least lets' dream about it for now like Ranjan.

Happy valentine's day folks!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This valentines day has dawned beautifully for me with lovely red roses and Krispy Kreme do'nuts. It's a wkend too and so .i am going to make the most of it with my loved ones, and that includes SoSy too. Happy valentines day , all.

That's a sweet start indeed! Have a great valentine's day Kg!