Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 94

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hsp set a new record by reading under the blankets while trying to put kids to sleep in a hose full of guests,
Ashu woke up in the middle of the night on the train to read
Anu woke up at 2 AM to read the update last nite
My Algerian reader is as active as everyone else.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE U GUYS
UNBELIEVABLE

For a nobody like me this is  A LOT

Your II and RnB set hearts aflutter and drive out sleep among other un-metionables Wink.. right Ashu and the rest..

They all come from your imagination and your are rock solid with consistency of updates! 

You deserve this lady take!! ENJOY IT!! Clap
Yo!!! true that...
These two are unbelievably magical!!
I only imagined TV jidis in my head till date, starting with Anuraag- Prerna from KZK or Karan - Nandini of KSBKBT till date...
But these two, are mind blowing...They have left an impact which I will never forget, the whole of my life..Set perfect examples of love and togetherness SmileSmile
I never cherish characters of a book or to that matter movies. I forget them as the book/movie ends..The fact that tv serials run for years makes me remember them long.
This couple, I WILL REMEMBER EVEN AFTER THE TALE ENDS..Which I see wont end soon..It has a looong way to go Big smileBig smile
Originally posted by taara113

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by taara113

And I was a fool to say everyone is after Appa Ermm

:-) see life is box  of chocolatesEmbarrassed i rotate with my fav based on the update and each day seems to differ, so one day i gush Ranjan , another vandu ... 
truedat
You have never made Amma your favorite... Unko bhi mauka do...Evn Nish has not explored Amma's thots much yet...
Chocolates brought me back to the V Day...
Im thinkibg a bit techi now...He can giv her chargers maybe and she shld giv a box of headphones...color coordinated with the nose rings...
Just doing time pass till the next update...
Whoever suggests a nice gift usko meri taraf se Hug

abhi tak but for the book we dont know a whole lot yet .. here and there , so the moment Nish gives me the chance i will gush
i love your suggestions I need to think but you can give me one without too right LOL
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Nisha, I was reading the old updates nd IIs bday is on 9th Feb according to them. Do we still go by that or wish for a changed date?Embarrassed

i just noticed the icon OMG that is sooo cute I Heart R&B!!!!is it our R&B or someone else ..

Yes the icon is for our R&BBlushing
unres'd

gosh the nostalgia couldnt be more real ... so perfect
and the "bhindi sambar and aloo curry"Hug

loved it ... so cuuute, my dad does the exact same thing, cuts, cooks (best vathakoyambu in this whole wide world) , made me coffee i am in a total i miss my dad mode today enuf said i guess CryCry

if i gush more on appa today folks will report me and ban me from this thread LOLROFL

oh bring in Paris and we all drool I  loved paris too ..
and today i did think of text being their best mode of communication and they should do it for their valentines and you give me more of the reason Embarrassed.

Bring on the AGM and the ministers guy and 11:30 on the couch I am ready .. its my hunch he is not going to bail on Ranjan ,he is too straight of a guy to leave when he sees something is amiss..

Edited by Ranu1234 - 6 years ago
I loved amma II exchange...The way II remembers everything about appa CryCryCry, really heart warming. Three weeks ku munnadiye (before 3 weeks only) if it is like this, what will their conversation be like the same three weeks afterCryCryCry
I loved whatever II reminisced...Such a happy family they were Smile
Hehe...I know, they should sit together now to discuss important stuff except the ermmm bed and the couch EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
The robber chachu came off...curtains slowly drawing ladies, get ready LOLLOL
Good he doesnt reply to any of that guy's messages or voicemails LOLLOL
II's imagination ...In Paris...I have no idea , but I think it will just be the opposite, both forced to work from home LOLLOLLOL
Why is Mrs.Sagar observing the dude OuchLOL
I loveeeddd the texts...
OMG he sent a HEART Shocked
*DEAD*
So they meet at 11.30 am Blushing
Waiting Day Dreaming
Hopefully Cya soon folks
My trip 2 paradise has begun after this partEmbarrassedBlushing
Questions:
Where did you pick Mrs.  Sagar's character from? I have this feeling I know her from somewhere. 
Amma's reminder about II's passport looms large over her Paris dreams. Is she even going to go there? Spoilers please.
Was chachu's family invited for lasya's party? 
Who is daddyji? Is chachu taking about r&b's daddy or his own?  Which means dude's grandadShocked
What is she wearing to work today? 
Are you planning to include II's colleagues reactions to her engagement?
Did you see my picture? 

Please bring subu back once
Edited by modernfamily - 6 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

Questions:
Where did you pick Mrs.  Sagar's character from? I have this feeling I know her from somewhere. 
Amma's reminder about II's passport looms large over her Paris dreams. Is she even going to go there? Spoilers please.
Was chachu's family invited for lasya's party? 
Who is daddyji? Is chachu taking about r&b's daddy or his own?  Which means dude's grandadShocked
What is she wearing to work today? 
Are you planning to include II's colleagues reactions to her engagement?

Please bring subu back once
BOLD : ROFL LOL
About Mrs. Sagar...I had this doubt in my mind for long dude, Hai na..Kahin suna hua lagta hai naam ShockedShocked
Dont say that na...Let them go...She needs to enjoy...
Robber family why ?? They will loot maal and go AngryAngry