Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pisasu thoonga poiduthu!!!! Hadh hai yaar!! Each time I refresh...it's 2, 3 pages more. The ghost(ashu) is finally done for the day/ night looks like. ( one can safely assume, I think. ). What a relief!! God bless. Much needed lull till 6: 00. Loads to catch up!! πŸ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally I've made it back. Unrelenting work pressure keeping me away .  Wish Nisha  could script some happy' deployment scenario  for me πŸ˜†

Don't know where to start.  Read all the pending updates since yesterday/before(?)  all in one  go...

And realised the feel is TOTALLY different, reading  the chapters back to back;  with multitude of emotions spinning rapidly, surging and ebbing, chapter to chapter. It's a heady feeling where you don't pause to ponder, speculate varied   relations emotions reactions...and instead greedily binge on the next update... 

cannot imagine  how addictive the novel is likely to be... Defo not a bedtime novelπŸ˜†

At the risk of perhaps repeating thoughts in other wonderful reviews so far ...here I go with my bit summarising all that I read so far!

Appa's showdown with all his girls - just had to happen, no doubt he may mope regret  and attempt peace (I'm assuming); but Nisha you have done perfect justice to how any middle-class father would react to such turn of events.

Amma's attempt to bring back things to normalcy - bang on there! She is the sensible one and is doing her bit. I think her toughest baby to handle here is Appa

R&B's impassivity with Excelsior is as profound as Chachu's impending evil ploys for the same. Marriage to R&B brings a lot onto II's plate, of which, now she has zilch awareness.

And then when she does fathom, that is perhaps what will bring on her maturity; which now is completely shrouded by the love blanket and counting and claiming kissesπŸ˜†

She will continue to be R&B's brat, but will protect him, his interests (& his family) with, I believe, an intense ferocity, a glimpse of which we saw in the Appa -II-R&B fiasco. 

R&B II  - there IS progression and my! what progression! 😳Amazing!  The text interchanges, the casual lover's banter- that's a massive leap! Very chirpy, pleasant, sexy,  naughty romanticism ...

II is gradually drawing out R&B from his monosyllable responses; or at least attempting to  ; okay, should give to her, the girl is getting somewhereπŸ˜†

II & R&B chutti negotiations - R&B spoke! He did attempt to give some explanation. That's a big one, Bet he had never had to/wanted to  account for any of his actions to anyone since his Ma's death. That vouches for his commitment.

And  their negotiation skills...really 6 weeks down to 3 weeks...kya haggling skills  !!

Happy Valentines day to all😳   Is there any Valentine R&B II special on the way?

Hsp.canada thumbnail
No update yet??? Author sahabhia where r u? 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You've given a gap of 12 hours this time. Nisha can't wait anymore
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nishaji are u celebrating VDAY ... No updates...πŸ˜”
modernfamily thumbnail
It hasn't even started at your end. I've been up since 6. It's way past your usual update timing
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

It hasn't even started at your end. I've been up since 6. It's way past your usual update timing

I'm just back from a family valentine lunch and if I see one more pink or red or heart balloon i might just throw up πŸ˜†

modernfamily thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

I'm just back from a family valentine lunch and if I see one more pink or red or heart balloon i might just throw up πŸ˜†

True I don't like the concept of valentines either. In India it's curfew. You can't get out with your brother or friend. Crazy people may get you married. 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

True I don't like the concept of valentines either. In India it's curfew. You can't get out with your brother or friend. Crazy people may get you married. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kg1404

Pisasu thoonga poiduthu!!!! Hadh hai yaar!! Each time I refresh...it's 2, 3 pages more. The ghost(ashu) is finally done for the day/ night looks like. ( one can safely assume, I think. ). What a relief!! God bless. Much needed lull till 6: 00. Loads to catch up!! πŸ˜†

🀣
It happens when the ghost has napped all day or if it doesnt fall asleep early πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I usually get done for a few hours di πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I am BACK πŸ€£