Originally posted by: Nisha0604

If ONE IMAGINARY guy can make them do all this Anu

I cannot measure the potential if they had a guy like him for real

I AM WAY OLDER but completely blown away by the amount of talent on these pages
Writing to art work to graphics to humor
JUST THE MOST PHENOMENAL GROUP OF GIRLS YOU ALL ARE

U make our gender so proud
Anu is absolutely right for pointing it out

See... One imaginary guy is making us do all this.. I mean unexpected stuff πŸ˜† , usko chehra mil jaye.. Basss... Hadd hi ho jayegi phir toh..
U are not way older to me atleast.. I am imagining u to be about 6-8 years older to me bas..
Yesh... Aise bando ki wajah se talent bahar nikal aati hai.. Jai RB πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

Jab V day pe koi V naam ki cheez hota hi nahi toh aisi hi shayariyan niklti hain 😭

ROFL!! 
Aaja yeh par, will serve you red velvet cup cake. That will make you feel better and then will try and arrange a blind date for you. I cant find R&B but sure some find some dude... Blonde chale ga?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Mielay ga zaroo mielga you might have to kiss some frogs before the price charming come . Oh soory R&B comesπŸ˜‰.

Kids were super excited as they have so many cards with tattoos etc (junk stuff) just finished making some cupcakes for them...Bhaut kaam karvate hai! Little one was little shy as one of his classmate said to be my Valentine infront me. He was blushing, that was cute, this guy of mine just likes blondes, His today's recommendation is to color my hair like CarolineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No frogs... I want RB straight out of the way..
Awww.. Thats sooo cute... Heheh...Le.. Uski har khwaish poori karti rahengi aap to gayi aap kaam se..
I love cupcakes.. Tum sab kal se cupcakes discuss kiye jaa rahe ho.. Mujhe mouth watering si ho rahi hai ab aadhi raat ko 😭
Ashu25 thumbnail

ROFL!!
Aaja yeh par, will serve you red velvet cup cake. That will make you feel better and then will try and arrange a blind date for you. I cant find R&B but sure some find some dude... Blonde chale ga?

That is so very sweet of you!!!
I will come off.. Uddke abhi..
Blonde... Okkk.. Koi nahi.. Agar acha nahi laga toh baal dye karlenge πŸ˜†
Usko main RB na bana doon do din mein πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Its ok to kiss some frogs, only then you will know the difference between live wire & dead wire πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

My kids are wonderning if mom is a nut case as I cant stop laughing, dye is good idea.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Ab yeh live wire aur dead wire kahan se aa gaye
Lol.. No mom is actually talking to a nut case. Hence the laughing 🀣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

If ONE IMAGINARY guy can make them do all this Anu

I cannot measure the potential if they had a guy like him for real

I AM WAY OLDER but completely blown away by the amount of talent on these pages
Writing to art work to graphics to humor
JUST THE MOST PHENOMENAL GROUP OF GIRLS YOU ALL ARE

U make our gender so proud
Anu is absolutely right for pointing it out

True that Nisha AMAZING talent .. from the reviews to the art work to amazing humor .. the real R&B comes god save him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab tune itne ideas bhar diye hai  YOU ARE TOTALLY TO BE BLAMED .. i feel for the guys  🀣 i think as a wedding gift we have to send that person this link πŸ˜†
Honestly i do feel kudiyon ka zamana hai mere bete ka kya hoga πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Mielay ga zaroo mielga you might have to kiss some frogs before the price charming come . Oh soory R&B comesπŸ˜‰.

Kids were super excited as they have so many cards with tattoos etc (junk stuff) just finished making some cupcakes for them...Bhaut kaam karvate hai! Little one was little shy as one of his classmate said to be my Valentine infront me. He was blushing, that was cute, this guy of mine just likes blondes, His today's recommendation is to color my hair like CarolineπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

calls for a celebration :-) sooo cute!!! first cut ur hair now color it too gosh really sweet..
my children for some reason want me to have long hair and my son nowadays tells me i cant talk to his friends who are girls without his permission ... his reputation is at stake 🀣cause he has told everyone he has this cool Indian  mom who doesnt pester him about grades πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

True that Nisha AMAZING talent .. from the reviews to the art work to amazing humor .. the real R&B comes god save him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab tune itne ideas bhar diye hai  YOU ARE TOTALLY TO BE BLAMED .. i feel for the guys  🀣 i think as a wedding gift we have to send that person this link πŸ˜†
Honestly i do feel kudiyon ka zamana hai mere bete ka kya hoga πŸ˜†

Your son will find a blonde as they are more docile these days then Kale balo waliπŸ˜‰
 these boys I tell you. I was had a good laugh that Nisha's son want to say and hear ILU at 7-8. Between it was fun in pre-school today while exchanging gifts...Guys were so calm and girls were hyper &super excited😊
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Anu,
My ex-colleauge mentioned that he was excited as he was walking his daughter to school one day and her kissed and said bye in front of the drop off area. He said that when she came home she was super mad and told her mom, ask daddy never to that again...My reputation is at stake (9 years old)

I can totally picture that in my future as well, dont talk to class mates etc...