Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 83

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I totally liked the reason she ran to Jaipur seeking attention from R&b and I guess he realized and went after herEmbarrassed
Appa showed he was still a gentleman not much drama this much  toh banta hai any dad would have said this and assumed the worst for sure. Wonder why no Davara coffee this time ?
I also liked that the 2 men care for her so much the first thing they do when she sneezes is fix a docHug
 And totally totally totally loved the text fight with appa being totally clueless LOLit was so cute, his emoticons her nonstop rant loved it.
And I also liked how she ended with the same condition he put on herBig smile let her know his whereabouts finally someone he is readily accountable too Embarrassed
And honestly I liked appa's condition cause all this love is there but it's only 3 more weeks with her parents tooCry about time they discussed Kejru winning Delhi elections !

Anu, that was a great review. 
Originally posted by ashu9

Havent slept since 4.38 am IST.. Its now 6.12am...Whats gotten into me!!!
How do u manage this...let me knw the trick pls ...If left to me I would do nothing but sleep...
U shld take hsp advice...dat thing runs into 1000+ pgs with microscopic  font...ur done fr a yr den... 
Originally posted by taara113

I think its just me but I hv started enjoying these fights/verbal spats b/w any of the characters more than the couples physical intimacy... Earlier i use to get really excited... The times at sams, the previous hotel room, and der homes...it was all new territory but now it comes as expected the kind of physical desire that plays b/w any couple ( well written and as modern said the line well maintained) but like i knew this is wats gonna happen in jaipur... They would reach a limit but not cross it...
But when it comes to these conversation it still is very surprising, there are many layers still to unshed in that aspect i believe...
May be because dey explored bodies b4 they explored the words...
So ya the previous few parts were good (and steaming hot) but i somehow enjoyed this more...

Clap Taara

When he realized SHE was IT for him he scrambled to propose, he KNOWS her parents would get her married ASAP to some Iyer Dude

She? She is running away from every Iyer Dude, she is extremely attracted to him she doesnt care how compatible she is in anything else... she clashes a lot but still refuses to "see" it as trouble... nods her head... makes an enemy of her Dad and will be married to him

Life AFTER will be the biggest reality show
Swara another one on its way in an hour?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Day Dreaming I shall stay awake then.

Originally posted by taara113

I think its just me but I hv started enjoying these fights/verbal spats b/w any of the characters more than the couples physical intimacy... Earlier i use to get really excited... The times at sams, the previous hotel room, and der homes...it was all new territory but now it comes as expected the kind of physical desire that plays b/w any couple ( well written and as modern said the line well maintained) but like i knew this is wats gonna happen in jaipur... They would reach a limit but not cross it...
But when it comes to these conversation it still is very surprising, there are many layers still to unshed in that aspect i believe...
May be because dey explored bodies b4 they explored the words...
So ya the previous few parts were good (and steaming hot) but i somehow enjoyed this more...

Clap Taara

When he realized SHE was IT for him he scrambled to propose, he KNOWS her parents would get her married ASAP to some Iyer Dude

She? She is running away from every Iyer Dude, she is extremely attracted to him she doesnt care how compatible she is in anything else... she clashes a lot but still refuses to "see" it as trouble... nods her head... makes an enemy of her Dad and will be married to him

Life AFTER will be the biggest reality show

Eagerly awaiting the biggest reality show then Big smile
I wld hv said get dem married soon but den i want to read a detailed Iyer wedding and how RB takes all the rituals; so il say the days with multiple updates shld pass soon and we shld be der at Mar 8 Smile

Sooper!
I am up LOL
Yet to read the update and comment... See ya'll in sometime..
I did read your advices.. More on those... Wacko