Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 81

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I suddenly wake up at 2.00 am in the morning here in NL, Europe and what do I do? Royally check in here. Who wants to go back to sleep when I see the title change? LOL
Originally posted by kg1404

Originally posted by ashu9

Havent slept since 4.38 am IST.. Its now 6.12am...Whats gotten into me!!!

Ashu, "what's gotten in to you, " well the answer is obvious

obsessed, stalking R&B.
You r all the time Chanting "om R&B namaha"

LOL Hug

Aval panninaalum achriya padrathukku ille, KG
SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY DO ITLOL

Ashu
Yenn di ipdi toongamla kottam adikkare?
KYON NAHI SOTI?Shocked

I am like II mujhe koi chhod de main saari raat saara din so sakti hoon, I wish I didnt have the worries though... Ashu this is the most worry free period of your life sokar khoob enjoy kar, phir tera R&B tujhe aadhi aadhi raat ko jaayega ya phir SONEY hi nahi degaROFL
Originally posted by swaram

I suddenly wake up at 2.00 am in the morning here in NL, Europe and what do I do? Royally check in here. Who wants to go back to sleep when I see the title change? LOL

Ayyoyo collective aa 1000 per paithyam aayacha?
Kitne log mental hain?
Swara tum to shaadi shuda ho na?
Tumhara R&B to wahin leta hoga

Atleast Ashu ke paas excuse haiROFL
I would say, II got away lightly at that, for now!! That wasn't too bad .I imagined worse!!
Smile

I would say, II got away lightly at that, for now!! That wasn't too bad .I imagined worse!!
Smile

The "father-daughter" convo hasnt happened yet... he wont yell at his daughter in front of the dude and make the dude the good guy, nahi?
Appa is too wise to do that

He knows R&B is scoring points just for nothing

Appa is having to work hardBig smile
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Smile

The "father-daughter" convo hasnt happened yet... he wont yell at his daughter in front of the dude and make the dude the good guy, nahi?
Appa is too wise to do that

He knows R&B is scoring points just for nothing

Appa is having to work hardBig smile

Haha, Appa is ofcourse smart!! That's why said, she got away lightly for now !! It is damn difficult in such situations as no one is wrong !! It's the ideologies!! Damn!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swaram

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ayyoyo collective aa 1000 per paithyam aayacha?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kitne log mental hain?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Swara tum to shaadi shuda ho na?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tumhara R&B to wahin leta hoga</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Atleast Ashu ke paas excuse haiROFL</font>

Arre, even II's attai could not escape R&B's charms. In comparison, mein to phir bhi jawan hoon. Wink LOL

I thought this was the cutest fight they had till now. Smile All perfectly in character, II ranting away, R&B calm and yet firm and Appa hopping mad. Back to status quo. Actually, was missing this for some time. Big smileEdited by swaram - 6 years ago

Smile

I thought it will be a big show down between Appa & R&B. As u said it wasn't bad. I would say it was just a mini meltdown LOLLOL