Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 59

Posted: 9 years ago
Perfect!!!
The girl's already moved camps.
I'm sure she'll hold him responsible for that and combat plan the next war will be ready soon! 😛Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Ladies, how about Fawad Khan 😕😕
Or, Farhan Akhter 
I absolutely love love love these two...
But for RB farhan is bit old and short ...
Fawad... Yes...the voice, the hair, he can be lean and look good. Height is an issue bt chalaga... Good pik ashu 👏
Originally posted by taara113

I absolutely love love love these two...
But for RB farhan is bit old and short ...
Fawad... Yes...the voice, the hair, he can be lean and look good. Height is an issue bt chalaga... Good pik ashu 👏
farhan, ya..old ho gaya hai ab 😆😆😆
I picked these two while  I  was watching the filmfare awards this evening...Fawad looked crisp while recieving his award and I fell for him again 😳😳
farhan, I picked him when I watched this song from BMB on B4U thsi evening 
Now that my lovelies are back, lets start gushing guys 😉
Serious reader, where did you disappear all of a sudden 😲 
Kahan  ho Hsp, aap ??
Originally posted by kg1404

I have been carrying on for the last couple of days, outwardly appearing sane,doing the usual stuff (including reading symphonies , many posts , including ashu's laundry man wala post brought out a resigned smile in me yest) but inwardly feeling and telling myself that it's just equally enjoyable to read and not comment,that's until five mins ago, a little sulking that life could be better though (my goddamn dishwasher and the kitchen sink decided to make their presence felt too in the last couple of days tantruming with water leaking,) and as I am waiting at home for the goddamn plumber to come, I see this post of Ranu and N too and a happy smile lights up my face. Ah !! The bell, plumber, yippee, guys more ltr!!

🤗🥳  ⭐️ 👏 ❤️ 👍🏼
Is the next one coming at 5 am?
Originally posted by modernfamily

Is the next one coming at 5 am?
Nooo..I think she is writing one now 😉
There is still an hour for author sahiba to sleep. 😃
Greedy me!!!!!!!
Rhapsody
Rhapsody was poetry in motion. It was intimacy beyond any form of literature. Now that the virgin queenbee has tasted honey , she needs to fly out of the hive soon.

N , I know, you hv put in a lot of thought to write this. As much as I enjoyed reading this poetry, the pig headed iyer in me wouldn't let me enjoy this without guilt. It's like diabetics stealing a cheesecake , ravishing it and feeling a hell lot guilty afterwards, the guilt trip is because of the helpless Mr. Iyer 's (u had to bring him didn't you, how mean of you and mootai poochi like) face poking his head , looming large in front of my eyes , and accusing me KG, you too Brutus??

N, Appa is questioning my loyalty. Pl let them get married. The iyer in me , is screaming that love rhapsody and symphonies go well together like in the saying "in marraige and communion , two become one" !!
Originally posted by ashu9

Ladies, how about Fawad Khan 😕😕
Or, Farhan Akhter 

Fawad looks like my cousin so EWW! Plz dont run it for me  Anyway Fawad is not that tall. Just read the read Transfer of Allegience, actually i did skim it at my Dr office but now i am read with my chai, i will gush after reading comments 😉😉
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE chapters! 
I LOVED IT TOO MUCH!

Subtlety is what makes me happy. And though Ishita said it very simply but the meaning and depth and the change is remarkable! I guess even Raman knows it :)

Loving it :D