Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 32

Nee28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ashu kids start really early these days πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kids take over smart phones, ipads and computers. Over smart kids 

i agree with you. my son needs smart phone to play games if he knows i have them. End result my phone is deprived of all the games coz now he can even open the screen locks.😭.
He operates the mouse i keep the keyboard out of reach. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luks28

i agree with you. my son needs smart phone to play games if he knows i have them. End result my phone is deprived of all the games coz now he can even open the screen locks.😭.
He operates the mouse i keep the keyboard out of reach. πŸ˜‰

Talk about playing games and I always have my battery drained in my mobile πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I dont know how these kids figure out the passwords!!!
Crazy and scary πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: taara113

@aarya...you are on such a role girl...im loving your feminist v/s fangirl πŸ‘

So its your book next then ??? πŸ˜‰

Sure sure.
Everyone wants to read monologues about the fights between my internal Feminist and my internal male fictional character fangirl, right? 🀣

Honestly... I doubt that'll happen. πŸ˜›

But I love that you, Ashu and SunshineBliss seem to like it so much!
I'm honoured! 😊

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arya1991

Sure sure.
Everyone wants to read monologues about the fights between my internal Feminist and my internal male fictional character fangirl, right? 🀣

I'm honoured! 😊

I am going to tell this ( I know i need to get back to work πŸ˜†) but I love Nishas work but I also enjoy the comments Arya,Nivi,Hsp ,Scribble ,Ashu,Bluesky,ModernFamily(one of my fav show btw πŸ˜†),Mystic river,sunshinebliss , Deepali,Rings of fire gosh some of the names i am forgetting but fun to read ..
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

KG what happened? i havent kept track of comments, the marketing thread was mine and I take full responsibility infact till I put the term SoSy in the title there were 2 likes for it ,

who said its wrong to like whats shown on TV its peoples choice  and like SoSy i know several do both .. we live in a free world and choose what we want to do or read or watch if we like something and feel like commenting we do or like a post to tell the author they are appreciated..

There is no need to stress about IF IMO honestly folks are dying of cancer and no food .. this is our escape from our real life and its each his own arre if i tell my friends I go on IF i am going to be looked like i am from a different planet but this is fun for me..
come back to comment if you feel like it else good luck!

Hey KG:

We all have moments wherein we get passionate about something and we brag about it. That's what we have been doing about SoSy.  We might have gotten overboard, it's only because we love the story and we all feel connected as we there right there from the infancy. With each passing chapter we are more involved than ever and some of us more than other BUT nobody is being critical about people watching who are watching the TV. Some of have said that few choice words about the TV show but not the viewers. We are NOT judgmental about the people who are watching moreover everyone has a choice about everything it's a free world. You had mentioned about Bold and beautiful, did u know Julia Roberts watches that show and Days of our life every day, She loves it. I can't stand those shows it's just my choice, but I like her work nevertheless.

Thanks for being our companion in this ride of Symphony. You are always welcome to jump back and listening rather read our chatter.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ciao,

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

@aarya...you are on such a role girl...im loving your feminist v/s fangirl πŸ‘

So its your book next then ??? πŸ˜‰

I agree with Taara, Start a story with this inner coflict of Feminit v/s fangirl...Brilliant IdeaπŸ‘
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arya1991

Sure sure.

I'm honoured! 😊

Add me to the list. Your reviews are so much fun to read. Gives an extra punch to the whole update and enjoy it even more. πŸ˜ƒ
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swaram

Add me to the list. Your reviews are so much fun to read. Gives an extra punch to the whole update and enjoy it even more. πŸ˜ƒ

Me too😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
With my timetable I drew up with a friend ( actually she drew it up for me ), royally screwed today, I wish to go to bed without any hassles in my head and wake up fresh tomorrow and follow the goddamn timetable whatsoever πŸ˜†
Nisha, update eppo ????

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone have a clue about the next update? ???