Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luks28

He is 3 & very naughty 😭 , i feel he has a spring attached as he cannot sit at one place.

Imagine my plight no one is ready to baby sit him including my hubby. i call him shaitan most of the times

I have a son who is 2.5 and he is same as your Lil one. I call him SKD(Shaitaan ki Dum) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.Nw even my parents call him SKD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: palakmangla21

If we left it on Appa marriage would take 3.5 years πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Or even more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha07

I have a son who is 2.5 and he is same as your Lil one. I call him SKD(Shaitaan ki Dum) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.Nw even my parents call him SKD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol...I love this mum talk here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I had to baby sit my chotuuu cousins for a day ..Imagine what happedned...One was 2.5, the other 9 months old..

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Hahahah..Luks...How old is your kid???

Ashu kids start really early these days πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kids take over smart phones, ipads and computers. Over smart kids 
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ashu kids start really early these days πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kids take over smart phones, ipads and computers. Over smart kids 

I know!!!!! 
The 9 month cousin I was talking about takes his dad's iphone and ipad and plays games πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And that 2.5 year old walla toh " HALLA" only he is!!! He knows how a tv operates, cant easily sift through channels  and teaches me to play hay day on my phone 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

I do not understand the need to be overly critical , pat your bk every 3rd post, SoSY is intelligent, others r less kind of feedbks.

It's ok for people to like "the not so intelligent" stuff shown in the "idiot box"(the box does not become idiot suddenly in 2 months,it's rather u , who chose to be deaddicted )and still like to be in the symphony pages. Well, who can stop them from doing both??. May be that's why there r so many , reading and not commemting, cos they sort of feel , less "privileged" to be in the "intelligent" company . I understand that, even if I don't watch.

U talk of cliques, but there's a separate 'marketing thread' to push software symphonies. Is it a no no?That's people's choice too . There is no right or wrong thing and things r more easier that way, I feel.

I am done commenting here which , I loved and will look bk fondly. A good book , as long it is available to be read, I will read, any day. Who said, it's neccessary to engage , while u r at it. No law, right.? I exercise my choice to take out my gain and move on.

@taara, @ashu, @sunshine bliss, @hsp, @nividances, @modern ,@ swaram, @blue sky, @ad Mumbai,@RCF,@ranu I've enjoyed reading your posts.Thank you all. Did not feel right, to step off without saying this.

@wings of fire, hats off, lady.

@luks28 , thank u for liking what I posted, almost every single time . You did not hv to do that.

And Thank you, N. Signing off but not hopping out of the train. This journey is mine too.

Best wishes always,
KG.

πŸ‘

KG what happened? i havent kept track of comments, the marketing thread was mine and I take full responsibility infact till I put the term SoSy in the title there were 2 likes for it ,

who said its wrong to like whats shown on TV its peoples choice  and like SoSy i know several do both .. we live in a free world and choose what we want to do or read or watch if we like something and feel like commenting we do or like a post to tell the author they are appreciated..

There is no need to stress about IF IMO honestly folks are dying of cancer and no food .. this is our escape from our real life and its each his own arre if i tell my friends I go on IF i am going to be looked like i am from a different planet but this is fun for me..
come back to comment if you feel like it else good luck!

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Nee28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

I live kids like that! I'm sure he keeps you looking yummy with all the running around you have to do πŸ˜ƒ 😊

Cant say anything about the yummy mummy thing but i definitely do not need the treadmill my son ensures thatπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luks28

Cant say anything about the yummy mummy thing but i definitely do not need the treadmill my son ensures thatπŸ˜‰

Hear it from a lot of young mums these days yaar!!!
Is it the gluten in kids food products πŸ˜•πŸ˜•or are they manufactured like this for over  a decade now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Deal & Athai's Beau

I loved the banter here. her relief in seeing him with his book,his checking if she still has the temperature , R&B making sure that she never removes her ring and putting it back on her and then atleast starting the lets start texting morning and evening loved it..

I also find the whole her sleeping and him working very romantic ..of course her clinging like the 4th grade experiment is so cute and R&B doesnt forget a single thing/moment when it involves her .. now i like the athai πŸ˜†

i want to hear him speak tamil now -- No di ke upar and her going all aap on him how cute😳

@hsp - read your comment, Jaipur is so on my list of places to go.. i feel i so need to make a trip to delhi,Jaipur now with the kids will see if that pans ouand IF i go there will check with you on what to do there ..

Chalo Nisha ready for your next and I have sooo much pending work @work i have been a bad worker last 2 weeks i am going to get better  but need the drug no πŸ˜†

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago